• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

^ What are they gonna do if you die and your estate doesnt cover your expenses and taxes? Bring you back to life?

Look. Cunts just dont like cunts having fun doing drugs and moreso dont like not being able to regulate and profit off it.

Some bright spark should grow whatever this stupid kratom shit is and get the gov to dole it out and tax the fuck out of it .

Problem solved.

Might change when a pollie has family members in need like legalised pot for terminal folks over here.

Totes legal but too much paperwork and no supply. Sad.

Not sure what you're saying, but once I'm dead and gone I couldn't give a fuck...

Sorry dudes i just thought this was the gibberings thread . Whoops.

Its all the way down there?

RIP.

I wouldn't worry Zeph this thread has evolved as being gibber friendly. It's a good thread despite personally having no clue as to its origin or purpose.

Sorry dudes i just thought this was the gibberings thread . Whoops.

Its all the way down there?

RIP.

Meh....so few people ever post in EADD nowadays that you can pretty much post anything anywhere...

It's hard to derail something that isn't actually travelling along said rails in the first place...

I mainly post in Other Drugs and the Peformance Enhancing Drugs sections these days...I like OD and there's one or 2 great guys but some of the mods are arseholes (not all...I like Jekyl) and you get some fucking asinine threads and posts but I like it.

PED is a great sub forum..there's only about 5 of us but everyone knows their stuff and we all get along well...which is surprising considering the fucking rediculous average levels of testosterone lol..

But yeah....EADD is a tiny shadow of what it was 2 or 3 years ago..

Come back Ev*y... all is forgiven (not srs) :) :)

Just being alive is psychoactive. This just shows how much control these fuckin Tory cunts want to weild over our lives...

I don't disagree, but Labour are just as bad. They all voted the bill through when they could have tried to block it. And it was Gordon Brown who reclassified cannabis which he described as a 'lethal drug'

Meh....so few people ever post in EADD nowadays that you can pretty much post anything anywhere...

It's hard to derail something that isn't actually travelling along said rails in the first place...

I mainly post in Other Drugs and the Peformance Enhancing Drugs sections these days...I like OD and there's one or 2 great guys but some of the mods are arseholes (not all...I like Jekyl) and you get some fucking asinine threads and posts but I like it.

PED is a great sub forum..there's only about 5 of us but everyone knows their stuff and we all get along well...which is surprising considering the fucking rediculous average levels of testosterone lol..

But yeah....EADD is a tiny shadow of what it was 2 or 3 years ago..

Come back Ev*y... all is forgiven (not srs) :) :)

While everything you say is true, ironically EADD's currently as healthy as it has been since the double whammy of the PSA introduction and the fallout following the departure of problem child. Continuing the irony, the fact that you are back posting is a fairly overt sign that things are better. You didn't see the state of the place during the Autumn / Winter of 2016 - we were lucky to get a single post many days - while I apologise for anyone I may have left out, if it wasn't for Limpet, Fubar, Consumer and of course, Ordinary Mind (xxxx<3) it would have gone the way of the dodo.

Although it's hardly raving as much as it was 2 years ago its the best I have seen it in a long time. There has also been a shift from quantity to quality regarding members who all seem to have a real respect for the forum and the BLUA - aside from small edits here and there its a piece of piss to moderate at present, all the nastiness has gone and I personally cannot remember the last time I (or any other forum mod, which of course now includes Tranced as one of our SMods) needed to infract someone from in here.

Although it's hardly raving as much as it was 2 years ago its the best I have seen it in a long time. There has also been a shift from quantity to quality regarding members who all seem to have a real respect for the forum and the BLUA - aside from small edits here and there its a piece of piss to moderate at present, all the nastiness has gone and I personally cannot remember the last time I (or any other forum mod, which of course now includes Tranced as one of our SMods) needed to infract someone from in here.

Ho ho, that sounds like a fuckin challenge! ;)

Do your worst. Julie has no qualms about twatting folk upside their head with her modstick when called for so I can hide behind her if a brawl breaks out. She sharpens it as well.

While everything you say is true, ironically EADD's currently as healthy as it has been since the double whammy of the PSA introduction and the fallout following the departure of problem child. Continuing the irony, the fact that you are back posting is a fairly overt sign that things are better. You didn't see the state of the place during the Autumn / Winter of 2016 - we were lucky to get a single post many days - while I apologise for anyone I may have left out, if it wasn't for Limpet, Fubar, Consumer and of course, Ordinary Mind (xxxx<3) it would have gone the way of the dodo.

That's really nice of you to say Stee (but then again you're a nice guy) but my presence is only indicator of how bored I am...not much else lol.

Seriously though, did you find out what happened to Ordinary Mind? I liked him and he went AWOL under ominous circumstances didn't he?

If I called FUBAR a perverted, drug taking cunt would I get infracted? Or just agreed with? :)

If I called FUBAR a perverted, drug taking cunt would I get infracted? Or just agreed with? :)

As a joke of course not. But as you have been extremely personal regarding his actual personality traits, I will have to ban you for 00000.1 nanoseconds. Enjoy the holiday Mr Temp ban.

well thats up. Welcome back