• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

That's really nice of you to say Stee (but then again you're a nice guy) but my presence is only indicator of how bored I am...not much else lol.

Seriously though, did you find out what happened to Ordinary Mind? I liked him and he went AWOL under ominous circumstances didn't he?

If I called FUBAR a perverted, drug taking cunt would I get infracted? Or just agreed with? :)

Fuck you, you testosterone addled sexually confused gay boy cunt!!

Love ya! =D

Fuck you, you testosterone addled sexually confused gay boy cunt!!

Love ya! =D

Fuck you! I'm not confused....

It's only gay if the balls touch... that's a well known fact.

And trannys don't count....neither do bishes with strapons.

Love u more..sailor boy <3

:) :) :)

2-fma anyone? Worth it?

2-fa and 2-fma we're great functional stimulants for me. If your looking for fun, though, there are better alternatives. Don't get me wrong, you can take high doses and have fun (like any decent stim) but these two really seemed best suited in lower functional doses.

2-fa and 2-fma we're great functional stimulants for me. If your looking for fun, though, there are better alternatives. Don't get me wrong, you can take high doses and have fun (like any decent stim) but these two really seemed best suited in lower functional doses.

If it doesn't facilitate pulling his cock to pieces while shagging his lass senseless for 10 hours straight, then he's not interested mate :)

^possibly cardiotoxic (I know you mentioned something about stims/heart concerns the other day):

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=2...4.mobile-heirloom-serp..2.17.1119.2Wzr7tdkjkA

Yeh, seems to be par for the course for stims anyway innit?

Can't get 2-fa now but 2-fma is still available. I'm guessing that 2-fma is more serotonergic than 2-fa?

If it doesn't facilitate pulling his cock to pieces while shagging his lass senseless for 10 hours straight, then he's not interested mate :)

Heh, you're not wrong there fella =D

However, I'm deffo on the lookout for a functional stim. I've always suffered from poor motivation and am really feeling the need for a good old kick up the arse (I said KICK, not PRICK you pisstaking cunts...)

Maybe this one: 3-FEA? is a good & nice still to get in the UK stim? (I know it's new in The Netherlands where I am buying my usual Ethylphenidate / IsoPropylPhenidate / 3-MMC / 3-MEC / 4-MEC etc.)

3-fluoroethamphetamine (3-FEA) is a substituted amphetamine compound. Studies have shown that 3-FEA is a strong releaser of both dopamine and serotonin, resulting in stimulant and empathogenic effects similar to 4-FA.

-- Peace o/