• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

The deciding question would be whether or not the same batch works on others as it ought to, or if its just diluted shite.

Unfortunately, the only person I know who has definitely partaken of the same batch(es) over the last year is the wife - and she is of the same opinion as I. It's either diluted shite or just 3fpm without the addition of banned actives which made the initial batches so good. I'm guessing both...

Unfortunately, the only person I know who has definitely partaken of the same batch(es) over the last year is the wife - and she is of the same opinion as I. It's either diluted shite or just 3fpm without the addition of banned actives which made the initial batches so good. I'm guessing both...

Why don't you send a sample to wedinos/energy control?

Obviously I know the answer to that is because you'd end up taking it, as would I. This is the reason I am personally yet to submit a sample, even given that I have filled in numerous forms.

But maybe worth a shot...

Interesting thought, re-banned additives.

Although I find the basic premise that 3-fluorophenmetrazine sans additives is likely to be a helluva drug. I've never taken any batch that wasn't. Universally gets my vote as favourite stimulant regardless of where it came from. Phenmetrazine itself (never made the original and the pharm version was either shitcanned before my time, or else around the time I was born, so either way, I wasn't likely to be getting hold of any. Only things I had access to at age 4-6 or so were fly agaric and psilocybe mushrooms. Although I first tried the fly agaric when I was somewhat older, libs when I first got into secondary school. I was more caught up with the weird blueing reaction fly agaric can give during some extractions, if a cationic derivative of amavadine (an organovanadium complex present in fly agaric along with a couple of related species)

Still, never heard anything bad about preludin. And since fluorine makes a pretty good bioisostere for hydrogen, the two ought to share a fair bit of similarity. And from experience with 3-FPM, never had a bad ride on the stuff. 10/10 definitely. If there is a better stimulant out there I've yet to see it.

Why don't you send a sample to wedinos/energy control?

Obviously I know the answer to that is because you'd end up taking it, as would I. This is the reason I am personally yet to submit a sample, even given that I have filled in numerous forms.

But maybe worth a shot...

Thought about it many a time mate - but never got round to it for the reasons you mention. Don't really intend to waste my money on it any more either...

Interesting thought, re-banned additives.

Although I find the basic premise that 3-fluorophenmetrazine sans additives is likely to be a helluva drug. I've never taken any batch that wasn't. Universally gets my vote as favourite stimulant regardless of where it came from. Phenmetrazine itself (never made the original and the pharm version was either shitcanned before my time, or else around the time I was born, so either way, I wasn't likely to be getting hold of any. Only things I had access to at age 4-6 or so were fly agaric and psilocybe mushrooms. Although I first tried the fly agaric when I was somewhat older, libs when I first got into secondary school. I was more caught up with the weird blueing reaction fly agaric can give during some extractions, if a cationic derivative of amavadine (an organovanadium complex present in fly agaric along with a couple of related species)

Still, never heard anything bad about preludin. And since fluorine makes a pretty good bioisostere for hydrogen, the two ought to share a fair bit of similarity. And from experience with 3-FPM, never had a bad ride on the stuff. 10/10 definitely. If there is a better stimulant out there I've yet to see it.

Hmm, if I were to purchase any more, do you know how I might be able to purify it?

did poppy seeds fall under the NPS ban, or are they still legal in the UK?

I've been missing kratom so much. I want to try poppy seed tea

They are exempt from the ban by dint of being a foodstuff (baking ingredient).

If The Authorities really wanted to give you grief, though, they could try and land you with a charge of manufacturing a controlled substance; since anything you did to the seeds would arguably be an attempt to extract opium from them.

You can still get pods in the UK. Probably a bit safer than seeds as I have heard seed opioid content can vary a lot.

Not really ..... If the seeds are variable, then you can't expect the pods not to be at least as variable .....

Poppy seeds don't actually contain any active alkaloids themselves. Any activity is afforded by the latex which coats the exterior of the seeds from their time in the pod. This is why seed potency is highly variable - if they've been well washed you're gonna get diddly shit out of them no matter how many you use. Whereas the pods themselves will always contain some alkaloids.

Poppy seeds don't actually contain any active alkaloids themselves. Any activity is afforded by the latex which coats the exterior of the seeds from their time in the pod. This is why seed potency is highly variable - if they've been well washed you're gonna get diddly shit out of them no matter how many you use. Whereas the pods themselves will always contain some alkaloids.

You ever seen this video before FUBAR?

https://youtu.be/IdYZj9vmfi0

It's always what I think about when people are discussing getting active alkaloids from poppies hehe! :)

You ever seen this video before FUBAR?

https://youtu.be/IdYZj9vmfi0

It's always what I think about when people are discussing getting active alkaloids from poppies hehe! :)

I have now - very interesting indeed!

Can't say I'd relish the idea of slamming that gunk though - a poorly filtered mix of unrefined opium latex, vegetable matter and brown table vinegar - not to mention god knows what Bacteria has been picked up during the less than hygienic process. No wonder they often get those side effects that they call 'the pinies' or summat - I've had exactly that reaction from using brown vinegar to cook up gear (only did it once mind you - it was that nasty). I reckon that however bad street smack can be, this shit is ten times worse from a harm reduction perspective - regardless of what the Vice nobend says at the end of the video...

Last edited:
I have now - very interesting indeed!

Can't say I'd relish the idea of slamming that gunk though - a poorly filtered mix of unrefined opium latex, vegetable matter and brown table vinegar - not to mention god knows what Bacteria has been picked up during the less than hygienic process. No wonder they often get those side effects that they call 'the pinies' or summat - I've had exactly that reaction from using brown vinegar to cook up gear (only once mind you - it was nasty). I reckon that however bad street smack can be, this shit is ten times worse from a harm reduction perspective - regardless of what the Vice nobend says at the end of the video...

Definately mate. You know I've never been a heroin user (didn't need
to be courtesy of our great NHS and a GP with early onset Alzheimer's and didn't seem to ever keep track of what he was giving out and in what quantiries), but I'd take street smack over this any fucking day of the week too.

Any cooking process where the guy has to take half a dozen spew breaks after consuming some if the previous nights cook before hand is never likely to be terribly safe...

Then there's the vinegar, as you mention. The wringing out of the opium stained "dirty sock" (thst it looks like Vladimir and his mates have been using as a spunk sock before hand. The bits of un-dissolved plant matter in the shot etc.etc.etc.

LoL...Looks terrible! :) :) :)

Last edited:
Yeh, I reckon this takes the bronze medal in 'stupid fuckin cooking methods' after krokodil and shake n bake...

is poppy seed/pod tea worth trying?

bear in mind I don't use any other opiates and codeine doesn't seem to work for me

is poppy seed/pod tea worth trying?

bear in mind I don't use any other opiates and codeine doesn't seem to work for me

It can be, but as mentioned above the potency can vary from 'fuck all' to 'death' if you don't know your source. IME the safest and most reliable method is to source some good seeds (some research required here) and grow your own. 50 or so plants can comfortably be grown in an area 6 feet square and if you use the multi headed varieties this can bring in a harvest of 200 - 300 pods easily. Let them mature thoroughly - i.e. wait until the petals drop and the crowns open up fully. Don't bother scoring the pods for the latex - it's time consuming, wasteful, largely ineffective in our climate and could get you busted for opium production.

Once the crowns have fully opened (obviously this will happen at staggered intervals) snip the pods off including a few inches of stalk, shake out the seeds (you'll harvest an absolute fuckton which can be used for next year's crop) and allow the pods to dry in a cool airy place. None of this is illegal (yet) and if people get nosy you can just say you want them for dried flower arrangements.

Now for the illegal part. Once the pods have thoroughly dried and become hard and brittle, discard any which have become mouldy then select 3 or 4 pods of an average size.

Snap off the stalks and either discard or put to one side for future use. The stalks do contain alkaloids but are harder to process than just using the pods.

Break or grind the pods into small pieces (I use scissors then a pestle and mortar) and dump into a small saucepan.

Fill a mug with hot but not boiling water from a kettle, pour over the ground pods, place on the stove top on low heat and simmer for 20 minutes or so without boiling. Add a squirt of lemon juice at this stage - I don't know if this affects the potency but it vastly improves the taste

Strain the grounds out (I find a fine mesh sieve perfectly adequate for this - some small grounds will get through but they taste inoffensive and you don't have to fuck about pre-wetting filters), then drink. The grounds can be used for a second mash as well, which imo is well worth doing.

If this doesn't achieve the desired results, slowly increase the dosage on subsequent attempts.

I personally find around 7 to 8 walnut sized pods to be quite effective, and makes quite a pleasant drink very similar to lemon tea.

I have achieved some very pleasant and medicinal effects using this method - even getting a decent gouch. You just need to start off low and find your sweet spot. Overdo it with no tolerance and you can end up in trouble...

Last edited:
thanks for the detailed reply FUBAR

I don't think I'm in a position to start growing my own, but I am interested in trying poppy seed tea. Is there a beginners guide somewhere on how to make it?

Erm... hard to define when you're mashing posts from very different threads together as if they are related. Ask me an actual question and I'll almost certainly answer at least one of 'em.