• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal Highs Still Legal v. Xmas Thread

Wee-el...maybe if he made it 2,5-dimethoxy-P2NP. Already got about 150g P2NP stashed away somewhere. Not so sure I'd fancy taking on 100kg barrels of the stuff, that'd be a fucking LOT of LiAlH4 and THF just waiting for the inert gas to run dry haha. Christ...that'd be one helluva set of xmas fireworks. Albeit xmas fireworks laced with teargas (P2NP vapor is horrid, irritates the eyes, nose, mucous membranes etc. And not that I've done it, I pity any poor bugger that'd forget or not know about what its like in the vapor phase and who then goes on to scratch his balls, having accidentally gotten some on their hands taking their gloves off. (no, i haven't done it, I mean that. Although I did once do the same thing after handling KMnO4. Pot perm bollocks for a week, complete with a combination of brown burnt nut-speckles and 7 days of going around feeling like I'd just had an entire can of CS spray surgically grafted to my urethra and strapped to a coke can full of thermite) Most. Embarrassing. Lab accident. Ever :!

Just as an ornament, mind you, for that lovely pretty yellow color of those crystals (It'd not come by the liter, btw, P2NP is a solid, yellow, crystalline material with a pleasant smell at room temperature, but a pretty nasty lachrymatory effect if it gets hot enough to vaporise and escape to where it can get to mucous membranes. At least, its yellow when its worked up and properly purified, an overheated synth can cause polymerization resulting in its being a sort of pumpkin-orange originally, until its cleaned up)

A 'get twatted' kit for the aspiring junkie....y'know, I might just have to have the R&D dept. look into that=D

Last edited:
Ho Ho Ho!

Santa's always happy to help out with all manner of precursors! <3 <3

He also enjoys ninja-editing IRATE CAPITALIZATIONS into the posts of non-believers! Because Santa is all about the love despite the hate <3 <3

Love and Merry Christmas to all

funny-santa-claus-gif-2.gif

I was just talking about you in another thread, you would ve known anyway santa coz you know all and what a naughty girl I always am .

anyway, I would like some dmt shall I pm you my address? you can post it thru the letterbox , or come in for acup of tea. no chimney in these ugly new houses.

Ho Ho Ho!

<3 Not to fear my Children of the Bluelight and Dear pinkpapaver, walls and roofs are no obstacle for the Santa! <3

I shall pop by for a cuppa once I've got the manufacturing process for these multi-drugs packs all up and thoroughly tested. Including the contents.

*Hee hee*

Ho Ho Ho!

I'm reporting you for blatant misogyny and defamation of character to all LGBT peoples (and everyone else) for calling us 'Hos'. Yule (heh, see what I did there?) be on the sex offenders register before you can say "take it up the shitter Rudolph", ya fat weirdy beardy paedo fucker...

Better deliver them fuckin drugs pal...

Last edited:
Ho Ho Ho!

Santa welcomes your festive cheer and merriment young FUBAR <3 <3

However he is deeply offended at your use of the word 'ya' in your sentence, and now regrets that he didn't send you the Speak & Spell you once begged for on your Xmas list:

Speak-and-Spell.jpg

Ho Ho Ho!

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

Ho Ho Ho!

Santa welcomes your festive cheer and merriment young FUBAR <3 <3

However he is deeply offended at your use of the word 'ya' in your sentence, and now regrets that he didn't send you the Speak & Spell you once begged for on your Xmas list:

Speak-and-Spell.jpg

Ho Ho Ho!

animated-santa-claus-image-0420.gif

Aw, can I have a 'Simon' instead?

Here's a special message for all Speak and Spell owners:

ERUURDVN

Sorry Julie, you've lost me there. The best I can come up with is "here are you, you ruddy deviant".

Please elucidate...

(I was never privileged enough to own a speak and spell so may be missing a middle class in joke here...)

The Speak and Spell toy included some simple word games; one of which was a "secret code" mode. You typed a word on the keyboard, pressed "secret code" and it encrypted the word for you, using a symmetrical, fixed substitution cipher. (Writing a long letter took a lomg time .....) Your friend then entered the code word into their Speak and Spell, pressed "secret code" and it displayed the original word.

^ that's pretty complex for something designed in the 70s :)

We still have an original Simon in the attic. I was never that good at it mind...

maxresdefault.jpg

Fuck Speak and Spell, fuck Simon, the only toy worth having in the 70s was a Texas Instruments calculator that could display the word 'BOOBIES' (albeit upside down) in glowing red LEDs...

Last edited:
LOL yeah it never used to be the case but in the last 10 years or so getting high as a kite on random RC stimulants sold as "pre workout" seems to be tthe accepted norm..

BTW it is DMAA

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmaa-supplements

There was a pretty famous case a few years ago about a pre-workout named „CRAZE“ that contained a,N-DEPEA, which is essentially Methamphetamine with the two methyl groups extended into ethyls.
While not quite as euphoric and potent as methamphetamine itself, DEPEA was still a very powerful stimulant, and the dose per suggested serving size was pretty generous.

There also was a weight-loss supplement that had Desoxy-Diphenylprolinol in it, which is an extremely long-lasting stim closely related to the infamous Desoxypipradrol („2-DPMP“).
The manufacturer billed it as a „proline analog“, which is kind of like calling Fentanyl a „phenylalanine analog“.

God what a shit xmas. Old man got me SPOONS for fucks sake. Meant well, but it was so I can measure things out for the lab.

Although he did just rectify it, seeing that he'd way overshot the mark in the wrong direction, and just got me several sets of beakers of various sizes from micro to macro-scale. That was decent of him. And he'd already got me a knife along with the spoons (as in, an excellent quality folding blade type, swiss army knife) I confess, I did have to retire a FEW spoons, from the ones in the house, after they ended up rusting terribly or partially disintegrating, but not three sets of the things. Trying, quite honestly, to be helpful. But here, at least we can be honest with each other (not that I think I COULD have disguised my facial expression, only assume it translates the same way to NT expressions,), so just ordered me a few big sets of beakers, right down to 5ml and right up to large ones, and he asked if I could use the former, and I said yes, since I am putting together an ultramicroscale setup, already got things like 10ml and 5ml reaction flasks, the latter with integrated distillation sidearms, condenser, vigreaux etc, and the next smallest size up I have is 50ml, again one-piece rxn flasks with still takeoffs), so a bunch of packs with wide size-ranges when it comes to beakers, those, i can never have enough of, as invariably, things end up IN them.

The knife is a good one, victorianox, well known for making good swiss army knives. (although what use the swiss have for an army is a bit...well....they aren't really the warmaking type are they :p

Old Jack 3d was strong but had nothing on 3fpm in terms of pleasure

Old Jack 3d was strong but had nothing on 3fpm in terms of pleasure

Sadly, IME currently available 3fpm is just a pale shadow of its former self - just like every other drug I've smashed the arse out of. Perhaps there's a pattern there... :\

The deciding question would be whether or not the same batch works on others as it ought to, or if its just diluted shite.