• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

Yeah, genuine APB powder is available.

Anyone tried the genuine powder yet, I know you can get it both in and out of the UK, we (me and better half) tried some last weekend. Took recommended dose but minimal effects. Thought we had a dud so boshed 1/2 an official 5 pellet and we have take off. Very nice but wondering if 100mg of the powder is not quite the right amount?

Any thoughts any one has would be great :)

my normal vendor just 200mg free of recharge with a note saying how it know last release launa wave was shit

I got this too in the post, it was utter crap and has seriously blocked my nose, smells like DMC and had gone all toffee like!

Anyone tried the genuine powder yet, I know you can get it both in and out of the UK, we (me and better half) tried some last weekend. Took recommended dose but minimal effects. Thought we had a dud so boshed 1/2 an official 5 pellet and we have take off. Very nice but wondering if 100mg of the powder is not quite the right amount?

Any thoughts any one has would be great :)

I have recently post my trip report on 100mg of Uk sourced powdered.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=533246

id say 125Mg - 150Mg would blow the bloody doors off. I will be attempting 125mg next time. Having said that 100mg got me in very nice state and did the job nicely.

Has anyone tried diamond dust, just ordered this after hearing good reports, should be here tomorrow.

Will be trying the Bolivian Bath from the same vendor in the coming weeks.

The vendor is to be commended, they've been completely transparent as to what are in their bath salts and their caps.

I just got some of this to, mmmmmmm pure MDPV!!! :p

Far too morish, gone through 0.5g over the evening, but I now seem to be catching up with my college work pretty rapidddddddd :) <3 :p

After 20 mins when the 'lovely dovey' feelings have worn off I always find you're left with an amphetamine feeling for two hours. lol

im from ireland.At the weekend a few friends got this "new legal high" from a guy who used to own/run one of the biggest head shops in Dublin.Ill name the shop if anyone wants.

Said he was recently in Miami where it comes from and got lots of it.Didnt tell them the name,said its nearly as good as the old stuff he had(Charge,magic,wildcat etc...all the mepedrone stuff).

I didnt touch it as only a fool would go near something they didnt know.I had a a few of the blue diamonds still and danced all nite ha.

They said the stuff burned their nose like nothing else,no euphoria but 2 of them were out of it for 20 mins or so.Really chatty and horny they said.They did a gram bag between them(idiots)and we were all to meet for the Liverpool match on the Sunday.

They couldnt get out of bed,full on horrors and hand shakes,nitemares trying to sleep.

Im just hoping someone here could tell me what they took so as i never get taken for a ride.

White,no smell,burns really bad.

Stick to the pills i said,4 pills,plenty of water, a few pints and a fry in the morning,i as fine.

Thanks for any help.

Your post doesnt really tell us much TBH ?

Or is this to fill your post count and make us believe your a proper member and not a shill

;)

I joke I joke

Your post doesnt really tell us much TBH ?

Or is this to fill your post count and make us believe your a proper member and not a shill

;)

I joke I joke

honestly buddy,i have no idea what else i can say,except a certain cunt from the largest headshop in ireland is telling people this stuff is amazing,like the stuff i had in my shops and better than some of it and people are in bits after.Two days after people were still not right after a gram between 4 regualr users of mephedrone and pills ec.It was scary stuff,thats all.

I joined this forum a week ago and read lots of helpful stuff,i just thought maybe some orders were caught with really bad stuff.Thats all.

How does any of this make me a shill etc?