• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

I used to be entirely dismissive of legal highs, thinking that they were all total bullshit that couldn't compare to the real thing. I only tried Mephedrone when it got so popular it could no longer be ignored, and it fucking blew me away. I only got a chance to try it two more times before it was illegal. So, I figured that since that worked, maybe other legal highs were worth trying. So last saturday I tried "high beams"...

and it was total bullshit! :X The only tangible effect was a slight relaxation, and the girl in the headshop made out like they were stims that'll keep you up all night, and to make it worse, the next day there was this fucking awful hangover, I felt totally empty and drained. Am I right in concluding Mephedrone was the exception and not the rule? it seems the industry needs to wade through loads of bullshit chems to get to any decent ones.

I used to be entirely dismissive of legal highs, thinking that they were all total bullshit that couldn't compare to the real thing. I only tried Mephedrone when it got so popular it could no longer be ignored, and it fucking blew me away. I only got a chance to try it two more times before it was illegal. So, I figured that since that worked, maybe other legal highs were worth trying. So last saturday I tried "high beams"...

and it was total bullshit! :X The only tangible effect was a slight relaxation, and the girl in the headshop made out like they were stims that'll keep you up all night, and to make it worse, the next day there was this fucking awful hangover, I felt totally empty and drained. Am I right in concluding Mephedrone was the exception and not the rule? it seems the industry needs to wade through loads of bullshit chems to get to any decent ones.

Strange post. If you know what what you're buying and do your research in advance, then you should be neither surprised or disappointed. Whether the product is a legal high or not is irrelevant to it's psychoactive action.

It sounds like in the case of "high beams" you did not know what you were buying (wtf is "high beams"?).

Sorry again lads,really messed up my post and didnt explain properly.

The stuff in question is being sold by a former headshop owner to gangs and dealers and he tells them all its mephedrone or new stuff thats better(he let the guards take some of his stock but moved 2 warehouses to Belguim).50quid a gram and its muck and dangerous.

I just thought maybe someone from Ireland/Dublin had a similar story or maybe knew what it was.

New to the site,i'll try to be clearer in my posts:(

Strange post. If you know what what you're buying and do your research in advance, then you should be neither surprised or disappointed. Whether the product is a legal high or not is irrelevant to it's psychoactive action.

It sounds like in the case of "high beams" you did not know what you were buying (wtf is "high beams"?).

Good question. I can't find anything on what it contains and the ingredients list was no help. You're right though I should have researched it first, it was a spur of the moment thing. I know merely being a legal high doesn't affect how it works, what I was suggesting was that Mephedrone appears to be a one off in being a legal high that can hold it's own against the more well established illegal drugs.

After 20 mins when the 'lovely dovey' feelings have worn off I always find you're left with an amphetamine feeling for two hours. lol
The stimulation after cathinones feels toxic, and it's not pleasant at all, IMO.

Mephodrone will not make you happy.It can also make a lot of damage to your body

Stay safe :D

mephedrone was a horrible drug for me, always made me feel worse for longer than i did good, ruined my reading 09 missed radiohead as i'd had a heavy sesh on it the night before, doing it with methlylone as well was crazy, smoking joints on the comedown don't even help, made it even worse and heartbeat crazy, happily say i haven't touched it since and never will, thankfully the mandy droughts over

yeah its so much nicer now everyone is buzzing on real drugs again :)

They said the stuff burned their nose like nothing else,no euphoria but 2 of them were out of it for 20 mins or so.Really chatty and horny they said.They did a gram bag between them(idiots)and we were all to meet for the Liverpool match on the Sunday.

They couldnt get out of bed,full on horrors and hand shakes,nitemares trying to sleep.

Im just hoping someone here could tell me what they took so as i never get taken for a ride.

White,no smell,burns really bad.

Thanks for any help.

it might be this shit :- a3a

See this thread:-

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=532907

I

Mephodrone will not make you happy.It can also make a lot of damage to your body

I know, but that was the first Meph I've had since June, I like MDPV more. :)

By the way I tried the Ocean Burst Extreme a few weeks before trying Diamond Dust, and I think it was Naphyrone! :( Had a very mellow high from it and HORRIBLE depression for over a week. I even tried cutting my wrists and didn't go into college, Evil stuff.

By the way I tried the Ocean Burst Extreme a few weeks before trying Diamond Dust, and I think it was Naphyrone! :( Had a very mellow high from it and HORRIBLE depression for over a week. I even tried cutting my wrists and didn't go into college, Evil stuff.

If comedowns make you do that then stop taking drugs.

I disagree, naphyrone is different. It's an awful demon drug and very different to most drugs.

I can't take any pills or other drugs ever since I bombed some Naphyrone (vendor told me it was MDAI). terrible terrible drug.

I can't see how this is true. A drug that you took months ago is not going to have any effect on a drug you take today. Also, how do you know it was naphyrone?

I don't disagree that it is a shite drug, by all accounts it's absolutely rotten.

Try sticking to products sold by the chemical name, not branded names. Of course, some are sold as say, "Sun Burst" and on the back it'll say (2-(1H-indol-3-yl)-1-methyl-ethylamine) also known as aMT.

Had the Bolivian Bath a few weeks back, and it is high quality MDPV. This must be the sixth time I've tried giving it up.

honestly buddy,i have no idea what else i can say,except a certain cunt from the largest headshop in ireland is telling people this stuff is amazing,like the stuff i had in my shops and better than some of it and people are in bits after.Two days after people were still not right after a gram between 4 regualr users of mephedrone and pills ec.It was scary stuff,thats all.

I joined this forum a week ago and read lots of helpful stuff,i just thought maybe some orders were caught with really bad stuff.Thats all.

How does any of this make me a shill etc?

If your friends bought from who I'm assuming they bought from, it's the product Eric markets as E2.

can somebody tell me what "spark" is? some guy tried to sell me it in a headshop, said it was proper good... is it sparkle he is talking about? if so whats in this?