• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

Had the Bolivian Bath a few weeks back, and it is high quality MDPV. This must be the sixth time I've tried giving it up.

lol yeah it's clean and pure eh? :) I'm in the same boat as you, just don't smoke it, my God, talk about crack

does anyone no what this beigey or yellow both crystalline shit is i was offered and bumped a few months ago. didnt like it whatever it was. edgey paranoid sweaty shit

LU Doves

Has anyone taken LU Doves recently? (The ones currently being sold?)

Excuse my ignorance; I'm fairly new to all of this. I have taken the LU Doves from this site a few times over the last couple months (last week was the most recent time) and they always make me feel good with a generous amount of euphoria. The comedown isn't too bad, either.

But I was just wondering if maybe I should order them from somewhere else from now on? Or if the Doves I am taking now aren't as good as the ones in the past? (I've read that they've changed quite a bit.)

Any info you could offer would be really, really appreciated!

Last edited:
I'd delete this post quick time. You aren't supposed to post vendors.

The shop you linked to. You aren't even alllowed to mention the name.

Pretty sure the LU Doves are in atleast their 4th incarnation. They normally change to accommodate the law so you could be walking around with something illegal if you purchase an older generation packet, in which case you are better off buying some proper pills (you still are regardless imo).

I don't think anyone knows what is in the most recent ones so nobody can say what is 'best' Perhaps try some from another vendor and see which you prefer.

lol yeah it's clean and pure eh? :) I'm in the same boat as you, just don't smoke it, my God, talk about crack

I just ordered some more PeeVee but I couldn't be bothered waiting 2 weeks for delivery, so I just bought some Sextacy/Ivory Wave from somewhere in europe, I know it's cut with loracaine but it still is high quality I find. I can't tell much difference but you may need to use an extra 3mg than pure PV.

But I did order some "XTC" from the same website Bolivian Bath was from, looking foward to giving these ago. :)

Ivory Wave is desoxy now! It's been said several times.

I have been ordering it from this place frequently and I'm 100% sure it's PV, I once ordered some a while back and that was desoxy.

Last edited by a moderator:
But I did order some "XTC" from the same website Bolivian Bath was from, looking foward to giving these ago. :)

Yeah they sound good, each cap has 250mg of methylone and 50mg of dmaa

Please dont mention sources, or correct me if this is also not ok, but are any of these in circulation inside the US?

I can't see how this is true. A drug that you took months ago is not going to have any effect on a drug you take today. Also, how do you know it was naphyrone?

I don't disagree that it is a shite drug, by all accounts it's absolutely rotten.

I wouldnt rule out psychosomatic or even permanent physical changes to receptors in the brain after a bad experience.

It could be post traumatic stress from the experience, or measurable permanent or long term effects from the drug, or both.

I have been considering trying out some RCs. Since I have a family, legality is somewhat of an issue, at least in regard to things which show up in the mail box....I at least want to be able to have something resembling an argument, though its always a gray area.

I am already a chronic pain patient, but am really bored by opiates. They are not my D.O.T. but I need them for pain....They make me sleepy, and I would for once like to have some energy and euphoria for a party, maybe new years, or eventually. I dont want anything that produces anxiety though....something subtle but pleasant, midly stimulating and non sedating, and not neurotoxic with opiates.

Ive been thinking about Methylone, 4-FA/4-FMA, or flephedrone....Mephedrone seems a little too intense/agro for me.

I used to be pretty bold....I was a true psychonaut, but with my recent health issues I have pretty much been taking it easy, trying to stay healthy and not die.....a mild experience is all I need these days.

Benzo Fury. Rushing and loving it. Fuck all wrong with these. UK vendor. No complaints as didn't know what to expect. Always hold out the vague hope of some psychedelic side spin in my ingestions but everyone just wants to rush these days it seems.

What happened to the early 90s cornucopia of choice? Now you have the Henry Ford high - you can have anything you want as long as you rush. 57 channels and there's nothing on.

Still, these Benzos are Ronseal all right (does what it says on the tin).