• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legal high products in the UK (branded pills and powders)

From personal experience I think the first batch of B2 was the same as the Mad Cat. The latest batch (the fluffy clumpy stuff) did not seem as good to my plants and they preferred the previous batch.

Mad Cat and JGG were/are the same product, crush the JGG and you have madcat.

Smelt like 30% meph mixed with 70% mint toothpaste, with similar effect. Nice enough, but easy to do 2g when before 1g would be really pushing it.

Somebody mentioned Methedrone (as opposed to Mephedrone), but again who knows. Did think about 4MEC and some other variant, but decided it wasn't worth going skimmed when full fat is available. Might have been interesting to compare.

I've seen a few Eastern block sites that up until recently sold Meph Selling Meph V2.

Silly state of affairs.

Has anyone tried the new Diablo's. I tried one a few weeks ago but nothing happened after three hours, so I decided to take another and I got a very mild buzz and the worse comedown EVER in my life, worst than BZP!!!

Mullered, Ive seen people on that other place refer to B2 as a milder version of mephedrone. Is that milder as in just weaker, or milder like a mix between methylone and mephedrone? I remember methylone was light in the stimulation factor, as opposed to being up and dancing around I was sitting down gently swaying to music.

Twenty questions!

Does sound similar, however it was the smoking that suprised me as i' ve only tested a few things and never seen it smoke before. The chap who tested the mephedrone didnt mention any smoke but i guess the lighting conditions at the time of his test may have effected the visibility of any smoke

Mullered do you remember those 6-apb caps everyone rushed like mad to get that didn't do anything and then we were all sent replacements still supposed to 6-apb - but again weren't?
the replacements he sent i tested with marquis - smoked like nothing i've ever seen and went greyish in colour also.

I presumed they were just DXM - never bothered taking em though. Do you think it could be similar? They're all part of one and the same i reckon. JGG, Kryptonite, Mad cat all tied to Eric like G says and just named differently to keep people interested - bubbles, bubblesV2, B2, B2+

What main effects and side effects does it give? "meph-like" is quite encompassing because meph assaults each receptor type quite harshly hence the tolerance buildup.

What's HR & CVS like ? any vasoconstriction?
At a 300mg dose does it produce much nystagmus? or gurn?
If so how long for?
Does it end quickly or tail off gradually?
Tremors?
Shorter lasting peak and less horny but with more social makes me think of 3-FMC.
less entactogenic or more?
It sounds like more if you can hold a conversation unlike meph where you sit there paying no attention until it's your turn to talk and then all you say is "Cmon girl get it on!!"
And finally...
Can you get it up? =D
If no then how long does this negative effect last?

Mullered, Ive seen people on that other place refer to B2 as a milder version of mephedrone. Is that milder as in just weaker, or milder like a mix between methylone and mephedrone? I remember methylone was light in the stimulation factor, as opposed to being up and dancing around I was sitting down gently swaying to music.

methylone in my book is very different to meph, much more stimulating at higher doses but with none of the nasty meph side effects and none of the adrenalin overload

I tried a sample of the bubbles version 2 tonight. I really don't think that it has any meph content, it doesn't smell like meph, it doesn't taste like meph and it doesn't feel like meph. It fizzes with Marquis but there is no colour change. After the usual allergy test I railed 100mg and waited for a reaction, after 10 to 15 minutes HR increased to 100 and I started to feel quite alert and focussed. This was as far as things went, so I bombed another 100mg and waited. There was no euphoria or jitteryness, the HR settled back to 80 and the only way that I can describe the feeling would be 'supercharged modafinil' if that makes any sense. I have been working at my PC for a couple of hours and don't feel tired but neither do I feel overstimulated. This won't win any awards as a meph replacement but it seems to be a good working stim.

I tried a sample of the bubbles version 2 tonight. I really don't think that it has any meph content, it doesn't smell like meph, it doesn't taste like meph and it doesn't feel like meph. It fizzes with Marquis but there is no colour change. After the usual allergy test I railed 100mg and waited for a reaction, after 10 to 15 minutes HR increased to 100 and I started to feel quite alert and focussed. This was as far as things went, so I bombed another 100mg and waited. There was no euphoria or jitteryness, the HR settled back to 80 and the only way that I can describe the feeling would be 'supercharged modafinil' if that makes any sense. I have been working at my PC for a couple of hours and don't feel tired but neither do I feel overstimulated. This won't win any awards as a meph replacement but it seems to be a good working stim.

Thanks for this. I have to admit I have been harbouring some high hopes for this one (the hope which never entirley extinguishes itself despite having experiences which suggest otherwise) , more or less purely on the strength of the brand name which the venfdor selling bubbles is clearly trying to make capital out of. (I used to love bubbles - I think I read somewhere their contents used to be 125 mg meph/125mg methylone, but who knows for sure??) . A supercharged modafini doesn't sound that bad to me . I wonder if bombing say 250 mg would induce/encourage a more euphoric result or just accenuate further the stimulant effects?

It is a strange one. The supplier claims it is a beta ketones formula which on the face of it suggests that it would be covered by the ban. I only bought it because other things that I have had from there have been good. The funny thing is that modafinil actually has a beta ketone group and when I snorted the bubbles v2 the smell reminded me of a time that I once tried snorting modafinil. I'll do some more tests today.

The original bubbles were either pure meph or 50/50 meph/methylone, the ones I got from here a year ago were pure meph.

I just realised that modafinil has an alpha ketone not beta, my bad.

Last edited:
Hello, i'm new into this forum, could it be prolintane? maybe the effects are similar to the modafinil..

Has anyone tried crushing up JGG and insufflating it? Is this something to steer clear from doing? It's just that I always insufflate if possible (never got anything from a bomb although I'm not sure how that's physically possible) so I'd rather do this, just not if it's going to destroy my septum over the course of one night...

Has anyone tried crushing up JGG and insufflating it? Is this something to steer clear from doing? It's just that I always insufflate if possible (never got anything from a bomb although I'm not sure how that's physically possible) so I'd rather do this, just not if it's going to destroy my septum over the course of one night...

honestly you will be wasting it if you snort it, you dont get nothing near the same as if you make it into a drink, (TOTAL WASTE SNORTING)
dissolve 0.5g in 25ml hot water & down, you will be buzzing in about 15-20 mins,

Not meph, then. Speed goes orange, but it's not going to be that. Could be ethylphenidate, if that goes orange.

I was informed the green granules are Prolintane Hydrochloride.
Unlike meph they gave me no noticeable vasoconstriction.

It felt like weaker meph to me.

Does anyone know if there is a cross tolerance with the green granules and MDMA?

Been using the granules weekly for a few weeks and might have the chance to try some mdma soon.

honestly you will be wasting it if you snort it, you dont get nothing near the same as if you make it into a drink, (TOTAL WASTE SNORTING)
dissolve 0.5g in 25ml hot water & down, you will be buzzing in about 15-20 mins,

Totally agree after an experiment with 2 grams of JJG.

I used to do Meph regularly when it was legal in the UK, and this does feel like an acceptable alternative - albeit more expensive, more milder, and less sensational in its results. On the other hand I experienced less of a come down , and managed to get to sleep 4 hours after a dosage - something I would have found impossible under Meph.

Re: dosage levels - I found it possible to get approx 3 nice doses out of a gram ( -i.e approx 330 mg each) . Each individual dose dissolved in a drink lasting up to 1.5 hrs re: effects - seems quite short lasting.

Think it may also be a waste of time taking less than say 300 mg in a drink - I also experimented with 200 mg in a drink , which gave a mildly pleasant feeling, but nowhere near as good as when I tried with approx 330 mg.

Last edited:
Ive tried the b2. It was utterly fantastic, to me it was even better than mephedrone, as I found mephedrone to be too intense.

PI Panes

7 Ethyl-(S,S) 2,4 dimethyl azetadine

Has anyone any experience of these triping blotters.

The sales hype says they are 3.2 times stronger than LSD.

Sounds too good to be true to me....would love to be proven wrong though.