• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread v. 5

Well you've been using every day for quite a while now right??

So your withdrawal would probably be worse than me since I'm used to going a day or two without though it's been a month since I went longer than two days in a row without dosing.

I'm just hoping my withdrawal isn't too bad because I'm planning on quitting (at least for several months if not more) in about 2 weeks after I finish what I have and so far I USUALLY stick to 4 days a week but this week and last week I fucked up and went 5.

I have only 5 grams of UEI (the rest is all plain leaf) that was I thinking of doing at the end and people would probably say that will make my withdrawal worse but I know i'll really want to try it just before I quit because it's so strong...

I mean since it's only 5 grams which I can finish in 1 day usually--2 max, I'm not thinking it shouldn't leave TOO bad an effect on me unlike if I was taking more...

But I would assume others would recommend against it...

Still....I mean I didn't take any Kratom today and I don't feel all that bad.

Usually day 2 without feels a little worse than day 1....but for the most part shouldn't MOST of the strongest withdrawal symptoms appear within the first 1-2 days without taking it??

Is it really likely to get WORSE after 48 hours since dosing??

Cause last month I went 5 straight days without dosing and felt like most of my withdrawal symptoms were gone after that except a little depression....so I'm THINKING (and hoping) that PROBABLY it shouldnt take much longer than 5 days for me to feel better this time right??
Yeah but my use is all over the place, I'll use a few days a week to daily binge use. My month long break a year ago I know I was dosing morning and evening quite a bit and after failing to feel 16 grams I decided I needed a break. After that long break with my now lower tolerance I came back with the expectation of keeping it recreational but that lasted about a week lol.

First opioid back I used was oxy/hydrocodone and very shortly after that I was back to either near daily or daily use and if my memory is correct it wasn't too long after that until I discovered PST and started adding that on top of my kratom use. When the store I was getting my cheap seeds from stopped carrying them the withdrawal from that was a bitch even with the kratom. These days my use is typically based on how constipated I am, I'll use for 4 days and w/d for 2-3 days while I tried to get everything moving again. I got a fresh kilo a month ago and have been binging 1-2 times a day anywhere from 3-16 grams with 8-10g being the norm.

I doubt your withdrawal will be all that bad but I would hold off on the extract until you get back from your break. Kratom w/d for me really starts after about 48 hours and is still going strong 72-90 hours after, with the exception of when I came off PST and for about a week 8-10 grams of kratom in the morning wouldn't hold me over by nighttime. I've never done UEI but from what I understand it's similar to coming off a true opiate.

How much were you dosing a day to get to that point?
Up to around 16 grams. Insomnia and sweating aside I find kratom w/d more annoying than anything else, I don't get the shits or throwing up that true opioids give.

Last edited:
00 capsules can hold on average about 400-500 mg of Kratom powder when filled completely so I ordered some 000 this time (largest available). I'll see how that goes. I manually fill my cap and it's a real pain to make so many

I agree the 000 are the way to go..by hand packing them I can get over a gram in each one. A packed tablespoon will fit into about 7 capsules.

Yeah but my use is all over the place, I'll use a few days a week to daily binge use. My month long break a year ago I know I was dosing morning and evening quite a bit and after failing to feel 16 grams I decided I needed a break. After that long break with my now lower tolerance I came back with the expectation of keeping it recreational but that lasted about a week lol.

First opioid back I used was oxy/hydrocodone and very shortly after that I was back to either near daily or daily use and if my memory is correct it wasn't too long after that until I discovered PST and started adding that on top of my kratom use. When the store I was getting my cheap seeds from stopped carrying them the withdrawal from that was a bitch even with the kratom. These days my use is typically based on how constipated I am, I'll use for 4 days and w/d for 2-3 days while I tried to get everything moving again. I got a fresh kilo a month ago and have been binging 1-2 times a day anywhere from 3-16 grams with 8-10g being the norm.

I doubt your withdrawal will be all that bad but I would hold off on the extract until you get back from your break. Kratom w/d for me really starts after about 48 hours and is still going strong 72-90 hours after, with the exception of when I came off PST and for about a week 8-10 grams of kratom in the morning wouldn't hold me over by nighttime. I've never done UEI but from what I understand it's similar to coming off a true opiate.

Up to around 16 grams. Insomnia and sweating aside I find kratom w/d more annoying than anything else, I don't get the shits or throwing up that true opioids give.

That's quite a bit. I probably dose about 6 - 8 grams a night, sometimes less. But I still feel withdrawal in the evening. I basically only take it to catch a buzz at night, but I've been known sometimes to sneak a teaspoon here and there during the day on occasion. REALLY easy to get away with it, as it looks like matcha green tea. I only break when I'm hitting 8+ grams at one time and not feeling it... it's still hard.... the more you take, the worse withdrawal is...
I admit I use it to cope with negative feelings, but I also just use it for the hell of it, and it is also conducive to some of my creative projects. It makes me feel less inhibited in general, and when I'm writing I can go to places I normally wouldn't be able to access.

Yeah mega dosing and/or taking more than one dose a day is a fast track to dependency. As many times as I've rode the withdrawal rollercoaster I wonder if kratom is like other opioids where each w/d intensifies and becoming dependent again happens much quicker. :?

I've been using kratom every day ever since I stop my meds. I can't take a day off or else I get real depressed. I use all day, half a tsp per dose, every few hours... Its weird because I don't constipated or anything anymore..? White Khalimantan is the strain I'm using atm, since my fav "Reds/Bali" stop working from abusing it 24/7 for months....its like I'm immune to it now, no matter how much red strain I use get no effect... So what can I do? I'm facked....

I've been using kratom every day ever since I stop my meds. I can't take a day off or else I get real depressed. I use all day, half a tsp per dose, every few hours... Its weird because I don't constipated or anything anymore..? White Khalimantan is the strain I'm using atm, since my fav "Reds/Bali" stop working from abusing it 24/7 for months....its like I'm immune to it now, no matter how much red strain I use get no effect... So what can I do? I'm facked....

Stop? If you're having tolerance issues the most logical thing would be to ct quit or taper yourself off

Yeah mega dosing and/or taking more than one dose a day is a fast track to dependency. As many times as I've rode the withdrawal rollercoaster I wonder if kratom is like other opioids where each w/d intensifies and becoming dependent again happens much quicker. :?

I've limited myself to pretty much exclusively using it therapeutically for pain. I definitely don't catch much of a buzz from it anymore, but my WD have not increased in severerity and dependence has happened only moderately faster. I've been using for over half a year with periodic short breaks. It seems like things take a 180 when people are chasing an opioid high and using concentrates. I'm sure it's goign to vary significantly bases on your history of use/abuse

The last weekend I received an order that I purchased of green malay and red borneo. When I tried the green malay for first time (3gr, I weight 55kg and that standard dose is good for me with other strains) I felt the first 3-4 hours a kind of energy and stimulation (like it supposed to be with green malay), but after that I felt a big sedation, I barely can't move of my room.

For that, yesterday I tried with 2g, but it doesn't felt so good, after the first couple of hours gave me a strange dizziness with a uncomfortable headache that long hours, and gave me sedation too. Today I tested 1,5g one hour after eat, but this time I don't feel any stimulation or energy, yes a big sedation and relaxant effect, I would say it's very similar to morphine sedation, but without the rush of this.

Somebody else experienced this with green malay or green veins? I know that kratom affects very different between one person and another, but I don't understand why the first day gave me energy and stimulation for the first few hours with the double of dose, but no more stimulation or energy even with the half of that dose.

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should throw out the UEI or what because my whole plan was for my last weekend, you know to go out with a "bang" I'd dose some UEI with Phenibut and smoke weed on it and it would be amazing, since it doesn't make sense to do the UEI right now as it will make my tolerance even higher and then I'd go through what little plain leaf I have left even faster so that was the idea as to why I'd do it last.

However, that's also going to make my withdrawal even worse so do you think it's a really bad idea??

I mean it wouldn't be better to do it now would it??

As it is I've gone two days without Kratom and I'm pretty fucking depressed and sweating a lot.

I was shopping in a really cool shopping center bout pouring sweat and I think some people looked at me lol...made me pretty self conscious.

I know Pinpoint thinks I should taper, but I think I only have about 2 1/2-3 ounces left of plain leaf at most, so it wouldn't really even be much of a taper...(not including the UEI that is...)

I know the smart move is to toss the UEI, or just put it away for a really long time....but I almost don't see the point in saving it if I'm not going to do it this month.

The whole plan was to take it with Phenibut and some weed, and I don't want to save weed after this month either since I try to keep my smoking to one month a year...and right now is that month lol.

I plan on making a clean break after that with no Kratom and no weed and not much drinking for a LONG time, so for me it doesn't make sense saving the UEI, I either wanted to use it as a part of my binge or not at all.

Let me know what you think I should do.

its called tolerannce and addiction..you need to either slowly taper your dosages down or jump off cold turkey..at this stage its pointless to continue taking it if you get no good effects..you dont seem to be taking that mmuch so withdrawals for you wont be that bad, depression and lethargy..quit now while you are ahead, dont build a bigger habit..

I would say that I agree with that but I've had recent withdrawals that were not as bad as previous ones. I hardly ever take a night off (I take it at night), though... maybe once every 9 - 10 nights of continuous use. I don't dose during the day at all, and have maybe done that once and a very small amount. I have noticed that the withdrawals are getting worse, though... business for me is a bit slow now so it doesn't help being in a bad mood :( But then when I'm busy (I run a tutoring business) I need it at night just to relax and unwind, Lol.

Yeah, I'm wondering if I should throw out the UEI or what because my whole plan was for my last weekend, you know to go out with a "bang" I'd dose some UEI with Phenibut and smoke weed on it and it would be amazing, since it doesn't make sense to do the UEI right now as it will make my tolerance even higher and then I'd go through what little plain leaf I have left even faster so that was the idea as to why I'd do it last.

However, that's also going to make my withdrawal even worse so do you think it's a really bad idea??

I mean it wouldn't be better to do it now would it??

As it is I've gone two days without Kratom and I'm pretty fucking depressed and sweating a lot.

I was shopping in a really cool shopping center bout pouring sweat and I think some people looked at me lol...made me pretty self conscious.

I know Pinpoint thinks I should taper, but I think I only have about 2 1/2-3 ounces left of plain leaf at most, so it wouldn't really even be much of a taper...(not including the UEI that is...)

I know the smart move is to toss the UEI, or just put it away for a really long time....but I almost don't see the point in saving it if I'm not going to do it this month.

The whole plan was to take it with Phenibut and some weed, and I don't want to save weed after this month either since I try to keep my smoking to one month a year...and right now is that month lol.

I plan on making a clean break after that with no Kratom and no weed and not much drinking for a LONG time, so for me it doesn't make sense saving the UEI, I either wanted to use it as a part of my binge or not at all.

Let me know what you think I should do.

Personally I would save the UEI until after your break is over because assuming it's a good extract that's basically like throwing away some codones and to me that's just crazy talk :) but I'm an addict and throwing opiates away is something I couldn't do, hell I won't even throw away tramadol. Whenever I read of people flushing a bottle of hydros/oxy I die a little inside lol. With that said though you need to do what you think is best for you.

I would say that I agree with that but I've had recent withdrawals that were not as bad as previous ones. I hardly ever take a night off (I take it at night), though... maybe once every 9 - 10 nights of continuous use. I don't dose during the day at all, and have maybe done that once and a very small amount. I have noticed that the withdrawals are getting worse, though... business for me is a bit slow now so it doesn't help being in a bad mood :( But then when I'm busy (I run a tutoring business) I need it at night just to relax and unwind, Lol.

I haven't had a break lasting more that 3-4 days and during those days I'm definitely in w/d but as soon as my bowels tell me I can use again I do. This month since I'm not having constipation issues I've only taken maybe 2 days off so I don't know how much worse (if at all) the w/d will be. I might test it out in a week or so for a quick tolerance break because I'm having the urge to do some stronger opioids and don't want kratom to interfere with that. I'll drop down to 3 grams or so in the evening for 2-3 days before I jump off so my sleep isn't completely screwed

Last edited:
Personally I would save the UEI until after your break is over because assuming it's a good extract that's basically like throwing away some codones and to me that's just crazy talk :) but I'm an addict and throwing opiates away is something I couldn't do, hell I won't even throw away tramadol. Whenever I read of people flushing a bottle of hydros/oxy I die a little inside lol. With that said though you need to do what you think is best for you.

I haven't had a break lasting more that 3-4 days and during those days I'm definitely in w/d but as soon as my bowels tell me I can use again I do. This month since I'm not having constipation issues I've only taken maybe 2 days off so I don't know how much worse (if at all) the w/d will be. I might test it out in a week or so for a quick tolerance break because I'm having the urge to do some stronger opioids and don't want kratom to interfere with that. I'll drop down to 3 grams or so in the evening for 2-3 days before I jump off so my sleep isn't completely screwed

Lol, yeah, sometimes I wait just to crap and then do it again %)

Kratom Newbie

I am totally amazed by Kratom. I tried it for the first time last Sunday while in pretty rough roxi withdrawal. Kratom stopped the WD immediately. At first, that's all it did. Now a week later, I actually get a very pleasant buzz.

What I have noticed is that I sweat A LOT when on Kratom. Is this normal? I only weigh 120 pounds so wouldn't think I would sweat like this....I never have before. Comments?

I am totally amazed by Kratom. I tried it for the first time last Sunday while in pretty rough roxi withdrawal. Kratom stopped the WD immediately. At first, that's all it did. Now a week later, I actually get a very pleasant buzz.

What I have noticed is that I sweat A LOT when on Kratom. Is this normal? I only weigh 120 pounds so wouldn't think I would sweat like this....I never have before. Comments?

Lol, kratom is pretty awesome.. I always get a buzz off of it, even if it's my 9th day in a row. The thing, though, is that it feels SO much better when you take a break from it and then do it.

How much are you taking ?

I am taking what is probably considered a lot for a new user. I start with 7-8 grams. I tried 4 and felt nothing. Perhaps bc my opiate tolerance is so high to begin with? I was using roughly 160 mg of oxy per day for a while.

What is odd is that there is no constipation or other opiate side effects. Simply the sweating and hot flashes but I really hate that.

What is odd is that there is no constipation or other opiate side effects. Simply the sweating and hot flashes but I really hate that.
I used to get really constipated at the beginning but not anymore, sadly. I miss not having to go to the bathroom.