• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread v. 5

I've combined Kratom with Dexadrine and the combo is very nice IMO.

I've also combined Kratom with Prolintane which is similar to an amphetamine and that is also very nice.

I've combined Kratom with Dexadrine and the combo is very nice IMO.

I've also combined Kratom with Prolintane which is similar to an amphetamine and that is also very nice.

How was your experience with prolintane? It seems like a relatively safe stimulant, and it has the bonus of being completely legal in the US. Ive just had a hard time finding a good vendor since it seems like it's rarely produced. I'm wondering if maybe there's a reason why it's not more popular?

I fall back into daily use quite quickly. I only really break when I find myself doing 4 or 5+ teaspoons a night, or double-dosing to the point where I feel it's an unacceptable amount and then not getting much of a buzz from it. To be honest I've had nights where just satisfying the craving for krat, even without much of a buzz, was in itself euphoric... kind of like aligning my mind to where it's supposed to be (haha, so bad) :(

I don't know how 3 days would feel, as I've never gone that long. The longest I've gone was 2 days, about a month ago... by the second day I came home from a family function and just downed it. I worry about the future.. like having kids and stuff. I'm going to have to stop this stuff indefinitely and clear my mind completely of it. At least when I am pregnant, I cannot take it. And then I don't want to be buzzed in front of my kids. But I do know lots of parents who smoke pot after their kids go to bed.
great post...reaches for spoon, I feel like Kratom makes me a better dad. I have a 14 yr old, He's VERY active, I need it to keep up.

But I understand you wanting children some day. Kinda stinks it's always the Girl who has to do the hard work during Pregnancy..
Good Luck

Does anyone here use both?

After using vyvanse, I can't feel Kratom. 3 days off stimulants, still no effect .

All I do is lay in bed all day , zero motivation.... Feel like useless trash.....

I threw all my adhd meds in the bin, because the good effects only last a few hours and then I turn intona zombie!!!!

I've taken Adderall and kratom together probably 15-20 times and with meth (oral and smoked) a handful of times, this morning being one of them. Adderall ir and kratom is nice IMO as long as you aren't overly sensitive to kratoms stimulating effects. Being dependent on kratom it's hit or miss on whether or not I feel it but I've always felt it 10 + hours after meth. While I've suspected that I have ADD for some time but was never tested and at my age now I'm sure I'll never know.

How was your experience with prolintane? It seems like a relatively safe stimulant, and it has the bonus of being completely legal in the US. Ive just had a hard time finding a good vendor since it seems like it's rarely produced. I'm wondering if maybe there's a reason why it's not more popular?

I came to like it a lot even though at first I didn't.

It's weird in that if you take even a little bit too much it can make you very on edge and it feels a little hard on the body at times but if you take the right dose and everything lines up then it is a fun stimulant.

I especially liked combining it with Phenibut and/or Kratom.

I am trying to get more right now but the one vendor I know of who sells it (and who I got it from) is out and they keep saying they will get more but they said like 2 months ago they'd have more in 4-6 weeks and now they are still saying that lol.

I really don't know why it isn't more popular.

great post...reaches for spoon, I feel like Kratom makes me a better dad. I have a 14 yr old, He's VERY active, I need it to keep up.

But I understand you wanting children some day. Kinda stinks it's always the Girl who has to do the hard work during Pregnancy..
Good Luck

Lol yeah, well we go through the pregnancy but it's only 9 months. My BF is a very good, responsible person so I think he'd be really good at helping out with the baby. I could always sneak some krat when he's not looking, after the baby grows up a bit ;)

Do you think there are any toxic effects to doing it often? I mean, on your body ? I have never really seen anything come up, but some people (especially those who aren't fans of these kind of drugs) swear there are long-term effects

Lol yeah, well we go through the pregnancy but it's only 9 months. My BF is a very good, responsible person so I think he'd be really good at helping out with the baby. I could always sneak some krat when he's not looking, after the baby grows up a bit ;)

Do you think there are any toxic effects to doing it often? I mean, on your body ? I have never really seen anything come up, but some people (especially those who aren't fans of these kind of drugs) swear there are long-term effects

Don't forget- drugs often go through breast milk and harm the baby.

Kratom really sucks for me. The effects are great while they last, but then once the buzz dies down I am left with rebound congestion/sneezing fits every time, no matter what strain I use. This sounds like withdrawal, but i only use two maybe three times a week max in doses no more then four grams. I don't use any other opiates. Also seem to feel depressed the day after using. Is there something wrong with my kratom or could I just be sensitive to the effects? Really want to keep using kratom sporadically as I have been, but not sure the drawbacks are worth it for me.

Kratom really sucks for me. The effects are great while they last, but then once the buzz dies down I am left with rebound congestion/sneezing fits every time, no matter what strain I use. This sounds like withdrawal, but i only use two maybe three times a week max in doses no more then four grams. I don't use any other opiates. Also seem to feel depressed the day after using. Is there something wrong with my kratom or could I just be sensitive to the effects? Really want to keep using kratom sporadically as I have been, but not sure the drawbacks are worth it for me.

That's incredibly low dosing and I highly doubt that is withdrawal. You're taking barely enough to get high, let alone experience withdrawals. You might be over-analyzing and attributing those effects to kratom. However, in the winter time if I am sick, because I am used to taking kratom almost every night my coughing lasts longer and I have a harder time sleeping without kratom. I usually have to take codeine cough syrup (a lot of it) or DXM and tylenol just to fall asleep. So kratom can cause withdrawals, but in your case it's light use.

I don't know I feel like my kratom may be tainted or something. Could the fact I use phenibut 2-3 times a week at 1 gram doses play any part since it can act a a catalyst for kratom?

Using opiates including kratom 2-3 times each week can easily cause mild physical dependency issues after prolonged periods.

I use it almost everyday and it's caused physical dependency issues. I am off it two days now and so far last night didn't really sleep. Had to call off a job today because I feel like sh** and demotivated.

The only withdrawal symptoms I am experiencing is runny nose, congestion, hot/cold sweats, and yeah the lack of motivation and feeling down. I took a gram of phenibut today and its helping with some of the symptoms, but the runny nose is constant.

I didn't have any of these issues until I switched vendors, which is what makes me question the source. Admittedly their kratom is much more potent then what I was taking prior. Still I thought dosing 2-4 grams 2-3 days out of the week was moderate enough to not have to worry about physical dependency.

@prescottdave: Makes sense because that is clearly what has happened. I'm shelving kratom for a long time, this has pretty much turned me off completely.

Personally I never get physical dependency issues unless I'm dosing everyday. In fact I can dose 2-3 grams once a day and not get dependency issues. It mot until I'm taking 6+ g or dosing multiple times that it becomes an issue. I've definitely noticed significant differences between vendors Cosmic. Some seen to give better opioid effects while other more stim effect. I think it has to do with how the leaf is processed

Personally I never get physical dependency issues unless I'm dosing everyday. In fact I can dose 2-3 grams once a day and not get dependency issues. It mot until I'm taking 6+ g or dosing multiple times that it becomes an issue. I've definitely noticed significant differences between vendors Cosmic. Some seen to give better opioid effects while other more stim effect. I think it has to do with how the leaf is processed

I dose about 6 grams a day, at night. It depends on how my day has been. A stressful day has me wanting kratom at night or I can't sleep too well... is it physically addictive? Honestly, I feel like I can't sleep as well without it. Now that business is picking up I'm going to look into ordering some proper herbs to help with withdrawal... maybe Valerian root. The chamomile / St. John's Wort doesn't really cut it anymore.

Yeah once you become dependent it can be a bitch trying to sleep after 24 hours without dosing. Minor sleeping issues shouldn't be too difficult or take too long to overcome. It only gets worse...as your dependency grows you can look forward to near complete inability to sleep during w/d.

Imagine laying there tired but wide awake, going back and forth between shivering under the covers to sweating buckets. Get up to go to the bathroom and you have to change your underwear, pajamas, etc. because they're already soaked in sweat just as your bed sheets and pillow are and the night is only half over. Good times. :)

Yeah once you become dependent it can be a bitch trying to sleep after 24 hours without dosing. Minor sleeping issues shouldn't be too difficult or take too long to overcome. It only gets worse...as your dependency grows you can look forward to near complete inability to sleep during w/d.

Imagine laying there tired but wide awake, going back and forth between shivering under the covers to sweating buckets. Get up to go to the bathroom and you have to change your underwear, pajamas, etc. because they're already soaked in sweat just as your bed sheets and pillow are and the night is only half over. Good times. :)

Man I hope I don't ever let myself get to that point.

So far it's still the opposite, trouble sleeping ON Kratom and I'm planning on stopping for a LONG time in a couple weeks after I run out of what I have.

But how many nights does that insomnia usually last for you if you simply have to deal with it and not dose??

I'm just wondering cause I don't think it SHOULD happen to me as it hasn't happened so far...but I was just wondering how long it takes for that to stop happening to you before you can sleep normally without it if you just don't dose and force yourself to deal with it.

I'd say probably within a week depending on size of the habit, I'm just guessing though because I haven't had a long break in over a year. I also don't sleep naturally and haven't for years, I use weed every night along with a rotation of downers.

I'd say probably within a week depending on size of the habit, I'm just guessing though because I haven't had a long break in over a year. I also don't sleep naturally and haven't for years, I use weed every night along with a rotation of downers.

That sounds exactly like how I've been coping with the same issues :/