• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 1p-LSD better option than LSD nowadays?

@ihavetwocats
The geltabs were slightly tan in color connected to each other. Also had a slightly sweet apple taste.
I diddnt know 1p-lsd didn't react to Ehrlichs test so thanks for that info. Having treid Ald-52 I would have a touchy time telling the two apart. I have heard sample of Ald-52 sent to energy control has came back for lsd/iso-lsd, but I can't find any actual info to back it up yet. Its deffenitly different in color from traditional lsd Crystal. 1p-lsd for me is very easy to distinguish from lsd.
It would just seem that if it's commercially available that's the way people would buy it. But then again having talked to some who take lsd still don't even know about eth lad, al lad , or even 1p. Its amazing the older less internet savy people a generation older don't know much if anything about it either.

SO it is the tan ones you speak of ;D

^^ yes indeedy. People say there are apple flavored ones going around after the deads fare the well tour. The tan colored ones are very good. Not superman good but good.

I read there were other colors too. Someone posted a sheet of the gel tabs on reddit.
2vtByxc.jpg

Is it against the rules here to say what it's mic'd at? He said 250mg. I was wondering if you think the gel tabs you had were 250mg? Not sure if he's exaggerating, he's pretty experienced with L and actually dosed me my first time a couple yrs ago.

No they weren't 250 the guy told us to buy 2 if you wanted a hard trip. it was probably 70- 90 mics. They didn't look that thick as that picture or as gummy they almost looked like light tan cellophane.

No wait they were about that size just not shiny like that and quite a bitch to pull apart. They have a apple taste

Okay! I will report back when I get it and see if they were the same ones. even if they look the same you never know though hahaha. Do you know if these are laid or dosed individually?

I thought it was funny that they were slightly sweet most didn't notice the taste. But they are legit as shit. Just not 250mics it was 2 hit shit for me. I hope you enjoy them everyone @ the show did! Ha-ha

The most i've ever taken is likely around 200-250 mics and it's usually what I shoot for when I drop.(2.5 tabs). I should definitely be able to tell if one will be 250 since I'm used to this dose. I'm excited to see if it really is cleaner or better than what I have now. Part of me wants to believe all acid is the same. But I can't imagine it's that simple? I wish I knew more about the chemistry and synthesis so I could come up with a more educated assumption.

I read there were other colors too. Someone posted a sheet of the gel tabs on reddit.
2vtByxc.jpg

We got these, exact same color, shape, and everything. They were SHADY, felt alot like acid but not quite right. I think the fact that it was gels threw everyone a curve, they were quite potent.They were improperly laid, seemed like highly inconsistent dosages. Then green ones came, they were more consistent but still seemed off. I accidentally ate 3 of em when my friend dosed me in the dark, totally stole my face. I tried to dissolve some in liquor too, didn't turn out great haha.

I have seen alot of posts about people ordering pure crystals of LSD analogues, when they get the crystal is it a dark charcoal color. Just speculation here, but these gels would be a great way to hide the off color crystal. I think if they were NBOMBS you could still taste them through the flavoring, plus i accidentally took 3 and didn't feel like i was dying, just tripped my nuts off.

Maybe they were just more potent than you're used to? I wonder if each square could have +/- 25 mics. That could make quite the difference. Cause 2 tabs would have an extra 50 mic's total. Then some would have 50 less.

Didn't even read your post.

I'm a guy who has been on BL and eating acid for over 15 years.

And uhhh, if you can get LSD for cheaper than 1-P then do it.

It's not some magical mystical difference.

It is some magical mystical difference.

Thing is, uhhh most NBOMx's come on self describing printed paper, so you've got professional material (ie lysergimides) rookie stuff (nbohs) and stuff that's a 2 minute google search away from discovering.

So uhhh. Yeah. Do your homework. And the answer will come to you.

Ps, the answer is always "if it got your friends blasted then take 2".

Pppsss: NBOH (1Hit) has given me trips stronger than 6 hits of clear gel tabs LSD.

So yeah, set settling, age, fasting (wink wink) etc all play a part.

Everyone in my crew was happy, yes you are right al lad is dark as hell but the doses required for a decent trip are 300+ugs. Eth lad is a little less dark and its more expensive, 1p-lsd (which my geltabs deffenitly was not 1p) is slightly yellow and the clearest of the bunch and its still expensive.
It was good L the batch I had who the fuck knows mabey there are some copycats around. But as far as I know a sheet of lsd us cheaper than a sheet of a_lsd analoges. The difference you don't know the dose.

And really I don't think we will know for a while I do t think even energy control or ecstasy data can identify lsd analoges, as far as I know they can only identify lsd/ ISO LSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy said his geltabs are blue and a mutual friend also claims them to be around 200-250ug. He said they were the equivalent of 3 of some stuff we used to get. I used to pay 600 a sheet. I imagine the person I got it from was paying around 300. I recently paid 300 and have heard it being around that in multiple states.