• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 1p-LSD better option than LSD nowadays?

veodo

Bluelighter
Are the labs that do 1p synthesis more prone to get HQ acid than clandestine LSD labs?

As the efects seems to be quite the same, and the blotters profesionally layed with uniform dose, are 1p better option right now? or the hashtag RC is to strong to trust on it?

I have thought the same thing. These labs are more out in the open, and with far more standard methods of production than small kitchen labs of LSD producers. I have been quite interested in this compound since I first saw it a few months ago.

I have tried both and didn't find them similar, but that doesn't actually mean anything. I have no idea what the dosage was for the LSD and I was in a different set and setting. But both were excellent experiences.

In my experience I need a few 2-3 blotters of 1p to get me where a good hit of the white on white Isd I have been getting lately, so I would say they are making some high quality stuff as well. Also I so not agree the 1p experience is exactly the same, although if you can't get the real deal it is obviously the closest in headspace out of the new lysegimides. That being said the proce of lsd is dropping drastically in some places, and it is becoming more and more evident.

In my experience I need a few 2-3 blotters of 1p to get me where a good hit of the white on white Isd I have been getting lately

Again, this is likely a metabolism thing. You probably don't get the same effects from 1P as I do. Some people get much higher than you off one tab.

Or your acid connection is weirdly, unusually good.

^ if 1P-LSD has such varied effects, depending on different people's metabolisms, then good ol' street acid is probably still the "better option".
I don't really know how most clandestine acid labs or laying operations work, but i assume most are a bit more sophisticated than "small kitchen labs" - though that is just a guess.
I've never tried any of these novel lysergamides - but i have had access to incredibly strong, clean LSD for quite a few years, and to re-state an old cliche; it's all about who you know.

Sure, there are batches of weak tabs that do the rounds, but there is still excellent acid out there - rest assured!
It hasn't gone anywhere, despite the appearance of a few close relatives on the scene.

Again, this is likely a metabolism thing. You probably don't get the same effects from 1P as I do. Some people get much higher than you off one tab.

Or your acid connection is weirdly, unusually good.
The most recent stuff is weirdly potent I will say, in fact 2.5 left me higher than about double that of the last white one white I got. Still though, I can fond quality lsd from a few people in my home town all of it really and obviously some extremely potent. I find 1p to be on par with some of the weaker lsd I have seen in my past, it seems that more recently the acid has gotten much stonier, dosed stronger that is. I used to have to take at least 2 hits of most street acid to get visuals 3-4 to get where I needed to be but lately I have been getting stuff consistently that has been 1 for visuals and if I push 2 I am in for a ride. If you can't get lsd 1p is very similiar at the right dose, but there is some really strong acod around these days, and honestly other lysergimides I find superior to 1p-lsd. Heck I mean ALD-52 is available now days! Why limit yourself is my point. 1p can be a useful tool for me, but if I have the real deal(at least if it is on par with whats around lately) the 1p would likely go untouched.

Yeah, i havent done acid since early last year - but my friends and i used to take between 2 and 4 tabs every time we tripped (for the last 10 years or so) because that's how many it took to reach the dose we were looking for.

I've had to re-adjust my approach in the last couple of years, however, as i took a couple of doses from a newer source and found myself far, far deeper than i expected to go on 2 hits.
It hit hard enough to be really glad i'd dropped them at home in my apartment, because i was quite disoriented - whereas 4 or 5 years earlier, i used to take 3 tabs and go to gigs and festivals.
And now that i think about it, my tolerance was way higher (when the 2 tabs took my by surprise) than when i used to double or triple-drop every time.

When i first started taking acid, i knew people that would share a tab between 3 or 4 people, and all have a good time - but only in recent years have i had tabs i could do that with, when the occasion called for it.

I wouldn't want to speculate too much on why the more recent batches i've had have been so much stronger (i wouldn't want to jinx it!) but one very loose theory is that with so many novel psychedelics doing the rounds these days (RC phenethylamines, tryptamines and lysergamides) - perhaps it makes economic sense for LSD to give better "bang for your buck" than previously, or maybe the influx of psychedelics into the community has meant that consumers of LSD are less likely to be acid-naive, and lose their composure on a decent dose.
It might have absolutely nothing to do with the RC market whatsoever - i'm just thinking aloud, really (with no way to confirm or deny any particular theory) - but i've personally seen in increase in quality in the past few years.

Which for me, is reason enough not to seek out RC lysergamides.
Acid is weird, unpredictable and beautiful enough!

Last edited:
^ if 1P-LSD has such varied effects, depending on different people's metabolisms, then good ol' street acid is probably still the "better option".

I don't think that logic follows. 1P may be weaker than acid for you but it will always be the same strength, so no ugly surprises. And for many people, price and availability are a huge plus for 1P. For me, LSD is hard to get, expensive, and a mystery when it comes to dosage.

That's not to say I wouldn't do other drugs, including acid. I can and I do. Variety is much more interesting.

I don't think that logic follows. 1P may be weaker than acid for you but it will always be the same strength, so no ugly surprises. And for many people, price and availability are a huge plus for 1P. For me, LSD is hard to get, expensive, and a mystery when it comes to dosage.

That's not to say I wouldn't do other drugs, including acid. I can and I do. Variety is much more interesting.
Sure - makes sense. But i like being able to take the same dose as my friends - or as recommended by someone i know and trust - and have confidence that some weird metabolic quirk won't make some huge difference in efficacy.

The logic, as i see it, is that knowing approximately what sort of effect a dose is likely to have (between individuals) is safer and more reliable than something that (from reports i've read) can vary wildly between people - thus, to me at least, LSD fits the criteria of "better option for high quality acid".

Like i said though; i havent tried 1p-LSD.
But i like - for example - being able to give a dose to friends, particularly those who aren't psych "hard-heads" like myself, with confidence my suggested dose will be right for them.
I gave someone more mushrooms than they could handle once, and it was a very unpleasant night for all concerned, so i've learned to treat psychedelics with a great deal of respect.
It's important to be able to gauge the potency of drugs as powerful as these, to some extent.

Experimental psychonaut dosing regimens may be all fun and games for some of us, but some people are much more fragile than others. For that reason alone, i'd stick with LSD, given the choice between the two.

You have no guarantee on the acid dosage though. You're just as likely to dose someone too high.

I think it might be the only option for many people who can't get regular acid. One of such people is myself. I haven't tried lsd, but 100mics of 1p was amazingly intense. It was a textbook acid experience - time stopping, melting walls, euphoria, synaesthesia and so on. It was even stronger than my mescaline experience. Maybe I am one of the lucky ones with good metabolism. But yeah, this compound is amazing and it's a miracle that it's already one year old!

White on white LSD blotter that's going around the USA right now is actually very strong, and getting stronger. It's also dropping in price pretty quick, as mescaphysicality94 said. So I can see why he might say LSD is stronger than 1P-LSD at the moment. Some of the white on white I'm getting these days is probably actually dosed around 150ug+. In the past most LSD blotters I've gotten have been closer to 80ug if I had to guess.
Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I figure that if you're able to make LSD and chromatograph it in the end which seems pretty much essential to making it successfully, then the quality should be good enough that only potency matters and impurity becomes kinda irrelevant.

Pretty unlikely that you'd half-arse it and still come up with remotely acceptable but still sketchy stuff, then it would really be some ergotamine abomination??! AFAIK mostly unheard of, though I live in the Netherlands which seems close enough to LSD nexus points [I am not into it for the last years though i.e. no interest in buying any since shit happened that needs straightening out before I can peacefully live and trip again]

So I'd side with the clever idea mentioned above that homogeneously made batches of LSD would be more reliable than 1P-LSD if the latter is so dependent on individual metabolism.

For other lysergamides like ETH-LAD or AL-LAD that are more straightforward in effect on people though, I would say that the relatively centralized production which - at least IME with the latter - seems to be of good and reliable potency (not like misadvertised microgrammage disappointments and vagueness), they seem to be superior to LSD generally, but are less equivalent in effect..

Maybe I am one of the lucky ones with good metabolism.

I lucked out with this one, too. 100 ug is a challenging trip for me. Feels about twice as strong per blotter as the acid I did before 1P came out. But like I said before, you really have no way of knowing street acid dosage.

I am not into it for the last years though i.e. no interest in buying any since shit happened that needs straightening out before I can peacefully live and trip again

This is where I was for the past year. I hope things improve for you.

There is a plenty of real LSD out there, but you have to know the right people. For those who do not, 1p-LSD is a safe bet for quality. They're not exactly the same for me... but very similar. I prefer real LSD for sure, it has more of a visual component and possibly more of that euphoric inspiration. It could be placebo, but I notice slight differences between the two that make me prefer standard LSD.

However, if you're not able to find quality LSD, 1p-LSD is a great option.

Some of the best, purest LSD ever made is making the rounds, much of it produced outside the US, more specifically, Europe. And I've had the luxury of having many sheets of LSD from various sources for a couple of decades. Personally, I've got LSD, AL-LAD, ETH-LAD, LSZ, 1p-LSD, 4-ACO-DMT, n,nDMT, and mushrooms in storage. If I have 12 hours to kill, I will almost always choose the L. Maybe the ETH. If I want a quicky, I do AL or 4-ACO. As far as I'm concerned, I'm glad 1p and the other analogues exist, but there's nothing like the real thing, IMO. And again...if you are into LSD, some of the best in terms of purity exists if you know where to find it...and it ain't hard to find.

LSD purity has been very high in recent years so I would not think 1p-LSD labs produce better quality product. I have heard in fact the opposite for some batches of AL-LAD in the past.

LSD is still the best option, it's a completely rounded/full experience positive and negative which is necessary for a full psychedelic I believe. Anything that takes away the anxiety/negative isn't always a good thing when it comes to psychedelics I feel but it's up to the individual user how they view that. If you don't have access to LSD due to legal restrictions etc, these LSD analogues especially 1p-LSD are great alternatives.

In the spirit of harm reduction, 1P-LSD is a better option than LSD:
-1P-LSD it is being distributed and consistent, measured and very well labelled doses. With LSD it's anyone's guess how much is on the tab.
-When you buy LSD off the (figurative) street, you have to be careful that you're not getting something else more dangerous, like an NBOx. 1P-LSD is coming from a consistent and well known source.