• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 1p-LSD better option than LSD nowadays?

Is 1P-LSD really any less predictable than LSD? I'm skeptical about this notion that 1P-LSD is unusually unpredictable and that there is something more random about it (to do with metabolism) than LSD. LSD is pretty unpredictable. I kind of think everyone's just paying so much attention to 1P-LSD that we're collectively trippin out. Still haven't tried it yet myself tho.

PS: Another reason why 1P-LSD is a better option than LSD: you're supporting Lysergamide Innovation! The lab that produces 1P-LSD has blessed us with so many novel lysergamides that the black market chemists would probably never bother with. LSZ, AL-LAD,1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, LSM are all part of our universe thanks to these guys! Woop amazing!

No disrespect to the black market chemists that produce LSD, that is an incredible undertaking unto itself.

Just because you think something doesnt make it true. The acid factories didn't just stop making LSD. People said this about nbomes too and i never once encountered that in the wild.

You are right it doesn't , that why I aid its probably my paranoid thinking.
I encountered nbomes many times in the wild mainley when they were still legal. Lsd was not non existent but hard as hell to find. At least with my circle of connections and my city (known for its heroin not lsd) . it does seem doses are easier to find but then again it kind of coiceded with 1p-lsd release.
Lsd was easy as hell to find in the early 90s by 2001 it has all but dissapered. Was like that on the east coast for better part of a decade of at least untill silkroad was launched. Then slowly it started to be easier to find and once 1p-lsd was released it was easier than ever to find lsd. That said there are differences in effects. For real lsd and 1p lsd.
Whatever I eat or when I eat seems to have a major role on how potent the effects are.
So again I am a pothead and It might just be paranoid in my thinking. But that's me. Lol

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned but it was rumored that a big LSD synthesis was done for the Grateful Dead reunion in Chicago. So I'm assuming that's why LSD has became more prevalent suddenly. I've considered that the new lysergimide analogues could be in circulation on WOW blotter passed off as LSD but it seems unlikely imo.

There is soeculation that in present of water, 1pLsD will hydrolyze into good ol LSD. Some say this means 1p is a pro drug but it also seems to be active on its own given many people experience faster come up times as compared to LSD. All anecdotal though

Last edited:
So I should take it with water? Like let it sit in my mouth with some good ol H2O?
I wouldn't it actually breaks down in saliva not water and if its tap water that is chlorinated and fluronated then say good bye to that hit. Lsd and chlorine don't mix at all.

One of the things that irks me a bit is that the analogues are so goddamn expensive. I totally get why that is, but ug for ug, LSD is cheaper. You can buy a sheet of good LSD, mic'd at 100 to 115ug, for between 200 and 250 bucks right now if you know where to find it. Yes, that's right...200+bucks for a sheet of LSD. In fact, there is a war going on somewhere (flashlight, please), in which top vendors are battling it out for the LSD market-share. So, there is actually an LSD war between several groups of big-time L people and as a result, the market is full and prices are at very low levels, especially for this day and age. And, MANY of these vendors tabs have been tested for purity and ISOs and have come back as pure, mostly between 90-99%, and mic'd properly, so in other words, it's real, it's accurately dosed, and it's cheap. I really don't know what more one could ask for. Not long ago, someone I know picked up some of this L that was from Switzerland and tested at the EC labs at 99% purity. Again, you can read and learn all about it in the proper places, y'all. ;) So yeah...$2.00 for 100ugs of LSD? Umm...yeah. I'll take it. And rumor has it that it is going to get even cheaper very soon. So imagine LSD at less than 2 bucks a tab? I was paying 150 bucks a sheet 20 years ago...

Cough darknet cough

If you say you dont want to use BTC good lucky buying anything drug related online at all sooner than later

The thing is with me is that I would think that more than half of the acid thats being sold right now is probably either 1p or eth lad. The doses are unknown and actually knowing what i am taking eases my mind persay. That's just my paranoid thinking and it's probably not true.I know the geltabs I had this year about a month after the last dead show was bomb shit.

I've had trouble deciding whether or not some WOW I got is real... Only once I started researching though and realized it'd be almost impossible to know if it were real due to new analogues. I notice Ehlrich reacts slightly different to AL-LAD in the videos posted by Bunk Police. AL-LAD seemed to look darker purple where as the LSD sample video seemed a little more Lighter purple/pink. 1P didn't react at all, but I've read sometimes it can have a reaction. I kind of want to send it to ecstacy data. I just don't know if they can differentiate LSD from these new LSD analogues. I wouldn't want a false positive on LSD, or I'd just trust in the Ehlrich at any shade of purple.

So my question: Anyone have experience with testing LSD using Ehrlich's? Does it turn dark or light purple?
Does anyone know if GC/MS test would be 'fooled' by an LSD analogue into thinking it was actually LSD?

P.S. I actually just heard something about gel tabs last night. coming from someone who followed the dead around a bit this year. Were they advertised at 250mg? What exactly did they look like? I very much wonder if they will be the same batch you got! hope i can acquire some here soon.

@shadowself---I think switzerland might have some high quality drugs! Ecstacy data had a bunch of samples from there that were all mic'd at 200+. The mdma pressed pills were all pure mdma with 300mg+. From Zurich, Switzerland. Also, Samples from USA were mostly LSD, might've been one or two nbomes. SO those are good signs.

TO THE OP: Set and setting are huge. As well as how you feel when you're about to trip, physically and mentally. I had bad allergies for a trip, it left me with a nasal drip. I had also been sleeping on an air mattress and it left me with a stiff neck while tripping. These things made me wonder if the L I got was dirty or possibly a different analogue. If you aren't at 100% before your trip, it might skew your perception of 1P-LSD. Or vice versa. I tripped again on the same batch and got completely different side effects that were probably from being in a hot tub for 3 hours and getting 4 hours of sleep before the trip. This time, I got a headache around the 10 hour mark. Came down at around 8..Also after 3+ hrs in hot tub and 2 hour car ride, I got out of the car and i couldn't walk my legs felt like i worked out they were so stiff. It made me paranoid of my L again, but I really believe the L just amplifies things that were already happening. This trip was also shorter, I think the hot tub for that long may have effected the potency/duration. Who knows though. I hate having to be skeptical of it but it's honestly pretty good. If I had to guess they're dosed at 80mg. Stronger trails than I've had before. Anyone get strong trails from L?

@ihavetwocats
The geltabs were slightly tan in color connected to each other. Also had a slightly sweet apple taste.
I diddnt know 1p-lsd didn't react to Ehrlichs test so thanks for that info. Having treid Ald-52 I would have a touchy time telling the two apart. I have heard sample of Ald-52 sent to energy control has came back for lsd/iso-lsd, but I can't find any actual info to back it up yet. Its deffenitly different in color from traditional lsd Crystal. 1p-lsd for me is very easy to distinguish from lsd.
It would just seem that if it's commercially available that's the way people would buy it. But then again having talked to some who take lsd still don't even know about eth lad, al lad , or even 1p. Its amazing the older less internet savy people a generation older don't know much if anything about it either.

I've read reports of a very slow reaction to ehrlich's, so apparently it can react. I tried numerous times and got nothing, though. And I tested it on AL-LAD to make sure it was still good and got a strong, instantaneous reaction.

Doldrugs, have you tested LSD? Does it have a different color reaction than AL-LAD or the other Indole based analogues?