• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 1p-LSD better option than LSD nowadays?

Due to ald52 and 1plsd being a prodrug, there should no reason either would be more potent. Especially if either is inactive on its own.

Also, Ald-52 was created by hoffman, which is why it is named in the same manner as other ergot derivitives in his series, i.e. LSD-25, And the like.

Last edited:
Due to ald52 and 1plsd being a prodrug, there should no reason either would be more potent. Especially if either is inactive on its own.

Also, Ald-52 was created by hoffman, which is why it is named in the same manner as other ergot derivitives in his series, i.e. LSD-25, And the like.

It's a lot easier for the acetyl group to be cleaved off than the propionyl group, which accounts for differences between 1p and ald-52. And while this is splitting hairs, 1-p will have a higher molecular weight, making it ever so slightly less potent. But yea that's more of an academic point.

Hey guys. A new lysergamide has emerged today following the official Court meeting yesterday in Germany to officially passed the new law banning the current lysergamides which have been legal there up until now:

"1-cyclopropionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide, also known as 1cP-LSD or Curie Acid, is a novel and legally unregulated LSD analog.

The properties of the substance 1cP-LSD are described as almost identical to those of the classic LSD 25 and 1P-LSD. This gives interested chemists a huge range of opportunities to explore this class of compounds, even without the BfArm's approval.

The substance is still legal because the substitution is with a cyclopropylcarbonyl group. This residue is very similar to a C4 residue on R1 as mentioned in Appendix 5.2 a) of the NpSG Amendment Ordinance. However, an alkylcarbonyl group has the empirical formula C4H7O, whereas the cyclopropylcarbonyl group corresponds to a molecular formula of C4H5O. Accordingly, one can not call the cyclopropyl as alkyl radical and thus the substance 1cP-LSD is not affected by the NpSG amending Regulation.

1cP-LSD can not hydrolyze to contact with atmospheric moisture to LSD-25, only by the action of acid or base. The substance remains stable under atmospheric conditions.

We provide 1cP-LSD in the form of 100μg cardboard / blotter for research purposes *. The blotter are marked with the inscription "1P-LSD".

Our products do not contain any of the substances listed in the annexes to the BtmG (status: NpSGuBtMGAnlÄndV, July 2019). Nor are they subsumed under the pharmaceutical concept of the AMG. The substances distributed by us are not covered by the NpSG (state: NpSGuBtMGAnlÄndV, July 2019). The law enforcement agencies are not competent."

So, welcome "Curie Acid". It has a slight ring to it let's just hope it lives up to its namesake.

Yes 1P is my best option right now. Because it's consistent, the price is good and I had my best trips on it. With LSD I had to find a source, buy few for testing. If it is good I can buy a sheet. One day I tested a source and it was NBOMe , not good.
For me 1P is slightly less potent than my average street tab and you need some food with it to make them fully work. But I just have to order and wait few days to have them at my door.

I still prefer LSD to 1p-lsd but pricewise the latter is cheaper for a higher dose.

I prefer ALD-52 to 1p, but harder to find for the same price. Otherwise regular LSD is still the cheapest for me.

LSD is the best 1P is okay if you have no other way to get your hands on clean pure acid but something about it is still different. LSD has made a total comeback

I prefer ALD-52 to 1p, but harder to find for the same price. Otherwise regular LSD is still the cheapest for me.
Indeed, it is actually a little pricier direct from the makers. About 20% more. Probably the main if not only reason we havent seen ALD-52 more widely available in these recent years.

Update folks- this has been debated now over on Reddit, and we (at least myself) have satisfactorily concluded that there is no new compound aka 1cP-LSD. I am pretty certain that this is just a fairly understandable ploy by the Germans to continue selling off their remaining stock of 1plsd until the new van has been officially published in the Gazette which could be anytime in July.

So I think they just want to prevent people from being scared to order for the meantime while it is still legal, in Germany mainly.
There may be other reasons I did also wonder if it could be some faint attempts to cover themselves legally when possibly orders will be shipped out before the ban is official and intercepted afterwards but this seems less likely logically.

Sorry for raising the false alarm everyone, nothing to see here lol.

I think it could be real. The manufacturers have been releasing new lysergamides this year and 1cP-LSD is the next logical step after 1B-LSD. It makes sense for them to release it as a reaction to its predecessors being banned, just like they released 1P-LSD when AL-LAD and LSZ were banned in the UK. On the other hand, it is pretty suspicious that the blotters say "1P-LSD".

edit: I did some research and found that on the vendors alternate website it says that the blotters are marked "1cP-LSD". It's probably a typo where it says that the blotters say "1P-LSD". I think the 1cP-LSD is legitimate.

Last edited:
I think it could be real. The manufacturers have been releasing new lysergamides this year and 1cP-LSD is the next logical step after 1B-LSD. It makes sense for them to release it as a reaction to its predecessors being banned, just like they released 1P-LSD when AL-LAD and LSZ were banned in the UK. On the other hand, it is pretty suspicious that the blotters say "1P-LSD".

edit: I did some research and found that on the vendors alternate website it says that the blotters are marked "1cP-LSD". It's probably a typo where it says that the blotters say "1P-LSD". I think the 1cP-LSD is legitimate.
Indeed, thanks a lot for checking this out and chiming in. That is interesting. It all seemed tooo fishy at first. Imdid check the other website last night but I dont think it had been updated by then.

I dont think it is a typo on the German site though. I think they are specifically stating that the plotters will still be marked as 1plsd but will contain the new homolog. They can't afford to wait for new blotters because business will be over by then so they are probably using up losses they have in stock for last-minute trading while the UK site is listing all products with a 2-week waiting list and pre-order which likely will be as a result of waiting for the new blotters to come in.

Regardless it is certainly encouraging and suggests that there may be legitimacy to this. Of course I'm well aware of how these things work and that this is a perfectly feasible possibility but it has come totally unannounced in rather unusual and unpredictable circumstances, where nobody knows exactly what to expect and who to fully trust still in this marketplace.

The Germans also show this on their homepage:

"News 04/03/2019 1P-LSD & co. will be banned soon (see May / June 2019). We will close the German business promptly as a result of the ban. However, the ban is limited only to our activity. The mere possession for personal use is indeed prohibited, but not punishable. That means: stock up on a reserve of life for yourself and try not to let it take away. This has done well for our parliament and even prevailed in this regard against an objection of the Federal Council, which also wanted to make the property a criminal offense."

So they will shut the .de site but looks like they intend to continue to operate via .to.
Not sure from where, cant be UK or Germany now. Space to watch.

Thanks again for your input.

They updated the description, it says "1cP-LSD" on the German site now.

Another thing thing that makes me think it's real is that 1cP-LSD is not an unheard of molecule. It's been talked about for a while now. People who were part of the test group for the lyseregamide makers have leaked bits of information about it. white55 has talked about it. He tried it several times and says he thinks it's better and more potent than the other 1x-LSDs.

Ah really, that's interesting, hard to imagine how it could be better but I'm fully ready to be pleasantly surprised.

They updated the description, it says "1cP-LSD" on the German site now.

Another thing thing that makes me think it's real is that 1cP-LSD is not an unheard of molecule. It's been talked about for a while now. People who were part of the test group for the lyseregamide makers have leaked bits of information about it. white55 has talked about it. He tried it several times and says he thinks it's better and more potent than the other 1x-LSDs.
Thanks man really can't thank you enough for that really useful and excellent information for me at this time.