• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

I know people who have been smoking for 28+ years and they have always smoked it and never injected it's rare but their are people who do stick to smoking it like me although I'm trying to just stick to methadone these days as I just can't afford the stuff and I'm sick of being skint all the time I'm also a minority in that I don't use crack even after so many years some people look at me like I'm weird or illogical and are always to keen to tell me I should do crack and I always thank them for their wonderful advice but don't see the point in starting another addiction if I wanna feel it more i can just take some promethazine(highly recommended) or have a couple cans, of Strongbow darkfruit honestly though anyone can quit its never to late I know someone who works at turning point who use to inject stupid amounts and was speedballing but they manage to turn their life around and have a decent car, house job I'll admit when I got into heroin I thought because I was already addicted to codeine it would be similar and in some ways it was but after trying it once I just couldn't stop using it the first time I used heroin turned into like a 6 month binge or something stupid 6 months of nodding out in my grans attic the thing is because my family have history with it I was curious to but I know better now and thank God I never injected or got into crack because from my observations that's the point where it starts to all go downhill fast for most people.

no offense but why the hell would you inject heroin the first time you use it if you read up smoking it is supposed to reach the brain faster but you can't get as big of a 1 hit dose but that's what I like about smoking it I don't half pity anyone who has been a hard iv user for a long time smoking it is addictive enough the worst is when you get a whiff of that potent fishy smell but if you are someone who learns from your mistakes you will realise that it doesn't do you any good it just knocks you further and further down so you have to climb further and further up thank God for methadone or at LEAST thank you Herman goering atleast something good came from the nazis
Where I am from, only white/brown/tan powder. No hard brown. THAT'S why I injected.

No, speak for yourself.

I've injected Heroin many times but never moved to cranking it full time, I much prefer to smoke good heroin.

Speak for yourself & DON'T paint everyone with the same brush.
Good on you for pointing this out. 👍

Yes injecting is a major game changer (and not for the better) for many users, but by no means ALL users. I personally know IV users, some long-term, who have never been addicted. Most addicted users inject for obvious reasons, but injection does not equal addiction.

Fuck me I have like 8 hours off BL and Ganjcat comes back and chaos descends. Just behave yourself dude and stop this war with ZB! You guys both post solid shit, but you need to ignore eachother!

Fuck me I have like 8 hours off BL and Ganjcat comes back and chaos descends. Just behave yourself dude and stop this war with ZB! You guys both post solid shit, but you need to ignore eachother!
I Post "solid shit" huh?
I'm the guy posting quotes from Lao Tzu for one example...go figure 😉

Good to see the Wolf finally come out of the sheepskin shall we say, seen you doing enough emoji's on my posts, the term "two-faced" comes to mind.

Someone who's been banned was right about most of you lot is all I will say. She was damn right in her comments about the stuff that she said in regards to a form of mental illness that's acceptable in here too.

Me & now 3 month banned BL staff member had words before over the Covid vaccine but she was correct in her views upon some BL staff to say the least.

This incident won't be forgotten to say the least about it.

That sounds lush man Xd
Yeah, it really was. And not expensive, either.
My Syrian pal was getting both hash&opium dirt cheap-- less than we were paying for weed here in the US. Of course smuggling drugs was a LOT easier in those days:

Yeah, it really was. And not expensive, either.
My Syrian pal was getting both hash&opium dirt cheap-- less than we were paying for weed here in the US. Of course smuggling drugs was a LOT easier in those days:

Listening to you older guys I'm getting the distinct impression that I missed some golden era of drugging. ;)

Ismene for fucks sake nobody says can I get some tragic magic mate? U prob read Steve McQueen,Elvis r some other say that if u tried to score in England you would get your money taken off and the living shit kicked out of you rookie.

I Post "solid shit" huh?
I'm the guy posting quotes from Lao Tzu for one example...go figure 😉

Good to see the Wolf finally come out of the sheepskin shall we say, seen you doing enough emoji's on my posts, the term "two-faced" comes to mind.
Hang on Zopi, wasn’t he paying you a compliment with the “solid shit” statement?? Could be wrong but that’s how I read it.

My attitude is I don't give a fuck about what any of you think of me and in turn i don't give a fuck about you lot. I post what I like ,always truthful, ...why do people feel the need to make up stories ?(you know who you are - carry on IDGAF)...Bunch of cunts the lot of ya.

I rather think he was being a dickhead who knows nothing about h
He also said he's taken it several times in the past (but never by injection), and doesn't seem to be getting very much out of it. He wouldn't be the only one who's tried and wonders what all the fuss is about.