• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

The problem with Palfium was that it was somewhat unpredictable. You take 5 on one day and get a good nod, take 3 on another and pull a blue.

Diconal is interesting in that it isn't actually that potent anopioid. About half that of morphine. But people whacking them up and the dipipanone/cyclizine produced a huge rush. But I've seen the damage. It's still technically prescribable but doctors need a Home Office licence (as they do to give diamorphine and cocaine).

The Dutch had piritamide (nicknamed pijp pronounced 'pipe') but it was banned for the same reasons. A few rich addicts were swapping them for methadone and cash. Cyclizine was added as motion sickness tablets.

That's what the elder sage said about palfium you take the Same dose every day then mb less after that and people dropping like fly's with OD's/mb worse. Unpredictable ️🤏☝️👎🤷

Got a gram of H and snorted it this week (not all at once). Used it a couple of times on the comedown from psychedelics which was pleasant but by the time I snorted the last bit I remembered why I only buy it once every 2 or 3 years.

Got a gram of H and snorted it this week (not all at once). Used it a couple of times on the comedown from psychedelics which was pleasant but by the time I snorted the last bit I remembered why I only buy it once every 2 or 3 years.
Have you tried vaping / smoking it off foil?

I gather there's only one specific type, grade, or number of heroin that can be snorted. You probably know that too, and that's presumably the grade you are getting. I wasn't in the market very long, but I never saw that grade being advertised. (IIRC.)

Last edited:
Yeah #3 H can be snorted, but the best way to take it if you're wise enough to stay away from needles is to prep it with citric or vit C powder and plug it. Smoking is enjoyable but only if it's good stuff.

The stuff around here is 'off the block' i.e. 78% diacetyl morphine. But I think a lot of the remainder is 3 or 6 monoacetyl morphine, morphine, codeine, 6-acetyl codeine and so on.

Plugging is a bit risky if you don't know the potency of your gear. It's got to be safer than using pins, but it's quite possible to OD. I know HR agencies are keen for people to smoke it.

What really gets me is how UK HR agencies will never give enough juice to stop WD and only up the dose by 5mg every appointment. I've seen how the Dutch do it. The methadonbus turns up 3 times a day and will give clients up to 30mg each time (after checking the client isn't intoxicated) and keep upping that dose. Turn up for 7 days and you are put onto another programme. OK they MAY initially require supervised consumption BUT all the evidence is that 85-90mg is the MOST effective dose range. Why? Because it's enough so H won't do much (blockaded) and only THEN with the client stable is reduction discussed.

The whole point being that the crime, illness and injury caused by H is so high that it's cheaper to do what they do.

Nah they go up by 10mg sometimes. Most of the time 5 though. Some people end up on pretty high doses too. I maxed out at 95ml and was still being offered increases. I've known people to be on up to 150ml.

78% seems really strong, and that stuff would be great to smoke. Are you in Holland or something @Fertile? The shite round here definitely isn't 78% but yeah I should have given the disclaimer that smoking is the safest way.

Last edited:
It needs to be enough to mute the effects of H so much that it loses it's appeal. 85-90 is usual, but some people need more. I think the highest dose I ever heard of was 1000mg. Some guy in NYC who got onto the methadone program when it very first began and they were prepared to use people as test subjects. Someone asked how on earth the guy could even stand up, but I guess his body had got SO adapted to methadone that it just made him feel 'normal'.

I hasten to add that high doses of methadone require frequent ECs because it can cause long-QT.

But I think it safe to assume that the guy wasn't using any street opioids.

Seriously underwhelming high -heroin - what a pissweak drug.

Would you be referring to pharmaceutical diamorphine hydrochloride or something bought on the street that nay or may not have contained ANY heroin?

I've only seen 30mg dry-amps of diamorphine, but they do make a 500mg ampoule. That is likely to be immediately fatal to anyone without a huge tolerance.

Have I tried it? Sadly so, does it do it for me?

No!! 100%, I like smoking it off foil. But I do know there is a huge difference in smoked H to injected H. Crazy one but wouldn't cross that line. I have never did a speedball but recently I have decided I will do one, see what the hype is then never do it again. I either just snort coke or wash it back.

Obviously we have crack dealers, but in glasgow your more likely to get dealers who do b & uncut coke for injecting. There is 9am -3am 365 team. Who do £15 .7s of b and £20/30 bits of w, which if it isn't for injecting, gets washed back to smoke. Or you'll get the dealers who do all 3. I prefer buying uncut coke & washing it myself because then I can see the quality of the coke.

The few times I have done it for the enjoyable feeling am also sickened with myself for days in the few times I have. Always my veins aren't the best & aren't gonna start wrecking them. It's worth that. Rather take benzos on top & smoke H to gouch tbf

Have I tried it? Sadly so, does it do it for me?

No!! 100%, I like smoking it off foil. But I do know there is a huge difference in smoked H to injected H. Crazy one but wouldn't cross that line. I have never did a speedball but recently I have decided I will do one, see what the hype is then never do it again. I either just snort coke or wash it back.

Obviously we have crack dealers, but in glasgow your more likely to get dealers who do b & uncut coke for injecting. There is 9am -3am 365 team. Who do £15 .7s of b and £20/30 bits of w, which if it isn't for injecting, gets washed back to smoke. Or you'll get the dealers who do all 3. I prefer buying uncut coke & washing it myself because then I can see the quality of the coke.

The few times I have done it for the enjoyable feeling am also sickened with myself for days in the few times I have. Always my veins aren't the best & aren't gonna start wrecking them. It's worth that. Rather take benzos on top & smoke H to gouch tbf

May I ask if the 'uncut' H is still brown? In the last few months I've been seeing it turn up not as a powder but as chunks i.e. it's 'off the block'. The local HR agency is saying it's 78% pure, but it leaves almost no marks on the foil I see people using.

It looks like the UK is now getting gear as pure as they do in The Netherlands.

I've often wondered if it's because the Afghan producers have seen fentanyl coming and want to protect their market share. The EMCDDA shows than since 2017, Kgs of H have halved in price while the UNODC notes a 32% increase in land given over to poppy cultivation in Afghanistan. I do not picture this ending well.

Google wet/dry macular degeneration. The eye is but a pin cushion.

Injecting into the eyeball is now a common trope. Be it LSD or H, people WILL insist on it being a decant ROA.

The first one I heard was people putting windowpanes of LSD onto their eyeballs as some kind of hardcore ROA. If you insist on doing that, why not get some liquid crystal and IV it.

BTW it's called liquid crystal because body-heat melts it. You can also confirm purity by putting out all of the lights and shaking the vial. Real LSD tartrate displays triboluminescence (if that is the right term). Anyway - it sparkles. The energy cofired by shaking is converted into light.

Injecting into the eyeball is now a common trope. Be it LSD or H, people WILL insist on it being a decant ROA.

The first one I heard was people putting windowpanes of LSD onto their eyeballs as some kind of hardcore ROA. If you insist on doing that, why not get some liquid crystal and IV it.

BTW it's called liquid crystal because body-heat melts it. You can also confirm purity by putting out all of the lights and shaking the vial. Real LSD tartrate displays triboluminescence (if that is the right term). Anyway - it sparkles. The energy cofired by shaking is converted into light.
Chemiluminescence is the emission of light caused by a chemical reaction.
What are you saying LSD crystals when shaken display some sort of light emission? what would the mechanism for that be? the LSD compound itself doesn't seem to have any way of lossing energy without chemically changing the molecule.... im confused by what yours? Not saying it inset true but wondering how and what groups of the molecule are responsible for that?

I was an IV users for several years. Ended up stopping for life reasons. I can safely say that I never thought about shooting into my cock

my friend shot coke into his cock. i have seen this more often with coke heads then with opiate addicts i would never stick a needle anywhere near there

that is so fucking crazy and why would they do that? what's the ending goal? so you dissolve the coke in water and shoot it?

Chemiluminescence is the emission of light caused by a chemical reaction.
What are you saying LSD crystals when shaken display some sort of light emission? what would the mechanism for that be? the LSD compound itself doesn't seem to have any way of lossing energy without chemically changing the molecule.... im confused by what yours? Not saying it inset true but wondering how and what groups of the molecule are responsible for that?
... Thus, the storage condition must be strictly controlled (Nichols 2016). The molar mass is 323.42 g/mol, melting point is 83 C and pK a is reported as 7.8 (Passie et al. 2008;Nichols 2018). LSD and its salts are triboluminescent, and when shaken in the dark they emit small flashes of white light. ...

It's mentioned in many places in fact, but Nichols, I hope, it a source one can tust.