• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

... Thus, the storage condition must be strictly controlled (Nichols 2016). The molar mass is 323.42 g/mol, melting point is 83 C and pK a is reported as 7.8 (Passie et al. 2008;Nichols 2018). LSD and its salts are triboluminescent, and when shaken in the dark they emit small flashes of white light. ...

It's mentioned in many places in fact, but Nichols, I hope, it a source one can tust.
energy in = energy out.... this is why im confused. But it wasn't until Einstein started doing the math on Neptunes rotation around the sun before he came up with general relativity.....

Energy is going in - mechanical energy. It's just changing form., to light. No problem with balancing energy.

May I ask if the 'uncut' H is still brown? In the last few months I've been seeing it turn up not as a powder but as chunks i.e. it's 'off the block'. The local HR agency is saying it's 78% pure, but it leaves almost no marks on the foil I see people using.

It looks like the UK is now getting gear as pure as they do in The Netherlands.

I've often wondered if it's because the Afghan producers have seen fentanyl coming and want to protect their market share. The EMCDDA shows than since 2017, Kgs of H have halved in price while the UNODC notes a 32% increase in land given over to poppy cultivation in Afghanistan. I do not picture this ending well.
From my experience. Afganhi brown is exactly that, brown. More 'bash' added lighter it becomes. Although depending on cuts used. My father was also a heroin dealer/user, cute eh. He has told me it used to be solid and you would need to shave it off the brick. But nowadays 99% is just recompressed. I have seen 'pure' heroin with Arabic writing on which was then bashed down.

In Scotland it is cheap but depending your contacts alot of it can be shit, especially for smokers. Also you have too many people involved with selling it and with every person it gets passed to it gets jumped on making it weaker, also why we have such an unquie benzo problem though in the last 6 months getting street vals with etizolam has been really hard, so myself I have been getting the new design galenkia vals xans & clonzepam. I have came across shady looking blisters but my source everytime I have sent them off has came back as the proper active ingredient. Wither that is in the right doses is another thing.

But yeah, for the most part it's always brown unless it's been made totally shit by cuts then it becomes a really light colour which I have seen being good but mostly I would say its been average at best. But I can only go on my own experiences from Glasgow & the surrounding areas. But I can say for certain as soon as you leave Glasgow City to the smaller towns round about Glasgow weaker gear than what is in glasgow close to the city centre is weaker obviously with the odd exemptions. That double downs if your a smoker. Some of the taste of cuts are terrible there is a certain cut than actually makes you feel, if not actual physically sick, I don't know what it is personally but whoever decides to use whatever it is needs shot. If you inject you get rid of that but no everyone does that.

Have I tried it? Sadly so, does it do it for me?

No!! 100%, I like smoking it off foil. But I do know there is a huge difference in smoked H to injected H. Crazy one but wouldn't cross that line. I have never did a speedball but recently I have decided I will do one, see what the hype is then never do it again. I either just snort coke or wash it back.

Obviously we have crack dealers, but in glasgow your more likely to get dealers who do b & uncut coke for injecting. There is 9am -3am 365 team. Who do £15 .7s of b and £20/30 bits of w, which if it isn't for injecting, gets washed back to smoke. Or you'll get the dealers who do all 3. I prefer buying uncut coke & washing it myself because then I can see the quality of the coke.

The few times I have done it for the enjoyable feeling am also sickened with myself for days in the few times I have. Always my veins aren't the best & aren't gonna start wrecking them. It's worth that. Rather take benzos on top & smoke H to gouch tbf
do yourself a favor and do not inject that first speedball. it's the devils pringles. there's never just 1.

As much as I like getting blotto, I have always drawn the line at injecting heroin into the vein under my cock (or anywhere else). D you have similar feelings or were you happy to slam that motherfucker regardless? I always have visions of some Pakistani goatherder cutting the dope with scrapings off the bottom of his sandals.
While I personally have not slammed any substance in said manner due to logistics (i.e. being a female born with a different set of goodies,) my husband HAS--with heroin and speedballs respectfully. His experience is that he started the practice out of desperation (long time IV heroin use and widespread vein degradation), and did it approximately 15 times or so until this one time he had a really severe histamine reaction that changed everything.

Evidently, he went for a side vein, per usual, when the tip suddenly started swelling like crazy and the harder it got, the more it started curving downwards. It was definitely NOT a miss--no pain or anything, just extreme pressure at his hardest, I guess--so he went about his business. There was no continued swelling that night afterwards, and everything seemed to return to normal. He claims that over a couple of months his penis started to curve more and more, yet prior to all of this, it'd been straight as can be.

We've been married for 5½ years, and his experience took place in 2004, but I can say it was a prominent feature of his penis when I first became aquatinted with it. HOWEVER--and this is pretty neat--we did manage to help straighten it back out considerably by the use of a penis pump like 2 summers ago with permanent results! So don't lose hope if you have adult-onset histamine induced curvature, imo.

When I shared your question with him, he said "DON'T DO IT!" I hope this helps

May I ask if the 'uncut' H is still brown? In the last few months I've been seeing it turn up not as a powder but as chunks i.e. it's 'off the block'. The local HR agency is saying it's 78% pure, but it leaves almost no marks on the foil I see people using.

It looks like the UK is now getting gear as pure as they do in The Netherlands.

I've often wondered if it's because the Afghan producers have seen fentanyl coming and want to protect their market share. The EMCDDA shows than since 2017, Kgs of H have halved in price while the UNODC notes a 32% increase in land given over to poppy cultivation in Afghanistan. I do not picture this ending well.
talking about cost of pridcuton go oxy and how it's not very profitable, it seems if you have a field of poppy plants it is?
SOURCE

... Thus, the storage condition must be strictly controlled (Nichols 2016). The molar mass is 323.42 g/mol, melting point is 83 C and pK a is reported as 7.8 (Passie et al. 2008;Nichols 2018). LSD and its salts are triboluminescent, and when shaken in the dark they emit small flashes of white light. ...

It's mentioned in many places in fact, but Nichols, I hope, it a source one can tust.
It's just one of theamazing qualitiesof LSD (other than the actual effect on the psyche). At the time of it's discovery, psychoactive drugs were not really measured in micrograms.
Anything piezoluminescent obviously is something special (yes,I know physical chemistry takes all the wonder out of it!)