• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Injecting street heroin - a step too far?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
As much as I like getting blotto, I have always drawn the line at injecting heroin into the vein under my cock (or anywhere else). D you have similar feelings or were you happy to slam that motherfucker regardless? I always have visions of some Pakistani goatherder cutting the dope with scrapings off the bottom of his sandals.

That's where I have drawn the line too.

Knowing my own tendency to fiend for drugs, and to sometimes lose self control and take risks by pushing drugs and myself, to, and indeed well over the the limits, it's really not a line I could ever cross with any hope of surviving very long.

That would apply to DNM heroin as much as street heroin. In fact it would apply to never injecting anything at all into my veins, anywhere on my body.

Last edited:
I have snorted tragic magic - maybe a couple of times a year, but it's not mind-blowing - basically just lay down and feel a bit floaty. LSD and edible sativa is a better high.

I slammed it the very first time I took it. The reason I went straight to the needle is that I knew this was the highest - impact method and that's what I was after. I'm also sort of an all - or - nothing guy.
I reckoned IF I'm gonna do this I might as well go all the way.

it's already addictive if snorted/smoked, by injecting it I believe addiction increases much much more, just snort/smoke it or at most plug it but leave injection off the plan.
It never ever passed my mind the thought of injecting it not even just for a single try.

Last edited:
it's already addictive if snorted/smoked, by injecting it I believe addiction increases much much more, just snort/smoke it or at most plug it but leave injection off the plan.
It never ever passed my mind the thought of injecting it not even just for a single try.

Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics. I've taken it every night for a fortnight and then dropped it for another year. Just doesn't do it for me.

As much as I like getting blotto, I have always drawn the line at injecting heroin into the vein under my cock (or anywhere else). D you have similar feelings or were you happy to slam that motherfucker regardless? I always have visions of some Pakistani goatherder cutting the dope with scrapings off the bottom of his sandals.
I have snorted tragic magic - maybe a couple of times a year, but it's not mind-blowing - basically just lay down and feel a bit floaty. LSD and edible sativa is a better high.
Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics. I've taken it every night for a fortnight and then dropped it for another year.
Just doesn't do it for me.

Okay got it.

So I'm assuming you gave up heroin?

Never found it an addictive drug at all - the high isn't good enough. Certainly not to anyone familiar with psychedelics. I've taken it every night for a fortnight and then dropped it for another year. Just doesn't do it for me.
It's comparing apples and oranges. They're two completely different classes of drugs and they do very different things.

But you're touching on a point. Whether or not anyone takes to a particular drug and to what extent depends to a very large degree on individual response, and as to what kind of effect you're looking for and whether the drug delivers it.

I've known plenty of people who tried heroin and were distinctly underwhelmed. For me it's the shit. Conversely, plenty of my acquaintances that are fans of meth swear it makes them feel like the king of the world, have rampant sex etc ; whereas they 'just don't do it' for me. (Well they do SOMETHING but it isn't pleasant XD)

PS 'they' meaning stimulants in general, not just meth.

Last edited:
I've known plenty of people who tried heroin and were distinctly underwhelmed. For me it's the shit. Conversely, plenty of my acquaintances that are fans of meth swear it makes them feel like the king of the world, have rampant sex etc ; whereas they 'just don't do it' for me. (Well they do SOMETHING but it isn't pleasant XD)
I think heroin/morphine are underwhelming unless you're in pain, mentally or physically. They have the almost unique properties of getting into your subconsciousness and make you crave them every time you feel down. And they suppress so many other stuff like your testosterone, creating a vicious circle of you requiring more opioids because you did opioids but they are only euphoric as long as tolerance isn't too high or do require you to push the dosage. I know, most drugs do that to some extent but opioids are differently.

It takes a certain amount of perseverance to get a habit. But once you do, there are very few lines you won't cross...

I was an IV users for several years. Ended up stopping for life reasons. I can safely say that I never thought about shooting into my cock…

I was an IV users for several years. Ended up stopping for life reasons. I can safely say that I never thought about shooting into my cock…

Same here. I once very tentatively went in my groin when the rest of my veins weren't playing, but that was the only time. That was my personal 'step too far' and I sacked the needle soon after.

Same here. I once very tentatively went in my groin when the rest of my veins weren't playing, but that was the only time. That was my personal 'step too far' and I sacked the needle soon after.
Exactly. Eyes, groin… Face? Yep. No.

I think heroin/morphine are underwhelming unless you're in pain, mentally or physically.
I've always said the majority of problematic (ie addict) users are people with problems. This was certainly true of me during my junkie phase. But that doesn't account for all the recreational users, of which there's more than you might think. It also doesn't account for the fact that when I first tried it, I certainly wasn't in any particular pain, and yet found the experience to be extremely rewarding.
you crave them every time you feel down.
This happens because of the natural tendency to favour the way of least resistance, the 'quick fix'.
It becomes a conditioned response.
a vicious circle of you requiring more opioids because you did opioids but they are only euphoric as long as tolerance isn't too high or do require you to push the dosage.
That's the 'hook' of opiates and also their damned inconvenience Xd

Last edited:
What do you find about the heroin high that's so beguiling you would become hooked on it? What has it got that say LSD combined with edible sativa hasn't?