• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting marijuanja

I think you mean EtOH YA!?,
Just inject it directly into you're brain
biggrin.gif

Damn You Phreex! you've resparked my interest in this topic...
Anyways - just to make sure i'm understanding you right now, you've got yer THC dissolved in Glacial Acetic Acid right?
(I'd like to use this *special* glacial acetic acid in a nice italian dressing! :) yummy!)
Before i try to answer any questions, i don't know very much about injection, so a list of chemicals/solvents that you'd be willing to inject would be helpful...that way i can set a target for the THC in the end
Once i have that info, i'll get back to you!
~Mateo~

"...and what if i said to you, girl we couldnt get much higher [Unless we be like PhreeX and spike pure THC], come on baby light my fire.." Only if Morrison knew...
Peace!
------------------
"What about china? Have you seen the Great Wall?... All walls are great if the roof doesn't fall" -Bjork & Thom York

Does this all sound chemically sound???
Yes. I think your reasoning regarding there not being much NaOH left is right on, so that would be a good route to go.

hmmm... no word from Phreex in 4 days... is anyone else getting worried?

Hey PhreeX, The chemical I was trying to tell you about is Anaceyalyne Analyhydrate, does it sound at all familiar to you? dont know about the spelling, but i think its close..... Good luck, Im so into hearing about your results.

Ok, where we are -
THC happily extracted in glacial acetic acid - um, NOW WHAT? Tried distilling with water but it's a nogo... can't figure out HOW to get the THC into somethinginjectable...
I cleaned the mess up and put my glass away.. oh well, maybe later... the jar of GAA/THC sits in the fridge..
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Again PhreeX -
What is injectible???
Or maybe - what do you have that you would be willing to inject...
Sorry don't know too much about banging...
Mateo

marinol is synthesized, its not thc. THC is a much better and more stable drug than marinol.

PlurredChemistry -
i remember phreex talking about using saline for iv use...
------------------
i'm not an addict.
i'm a fiend.

i think he said he used saline like many other addicts to keep in the practice. misses the days of banging speedballs
smile.gif

-phil-

I don't know if it has been already mentioned but in its pure form (from rxlist.com), THC is a resinous sticky oil. Not something that you want to shoot. On the other hand, all the NIDA scientists who do experiments with THC obviously have some readily injectable form of it because that is the route always used for animal studies. Good luck.

I must say, this is one of my favorite threads to date...
Cmon Phreex, tell us if you have found success...

I bet it would work.... just try it PhreeX end the maddness. heheheheh Incidentally did the guy who was going to jail ever do himself in ?????