• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting marijuanja

why cant you inject vegtable oil into your arm?

cause of the off chance that it turns you into a vegetable...

oil isnt miscible with water unless its with an emulsifier. Since you cant just inject soap into your arm as well (no it doesnt rinse the veins) the oil would just be floating in blobs in your blood. It would not serve the purpose and clog everything up aside from probable major complications I cant even imagine.

Holy fucking shit, I was just feeling so shitty and had so much anxiety, and thought I had all these problems.

Then I read "why cant I inject vegetable oil into my arms"GAHAHAHAHA, for now i'm not going to worry about benzo withdrawl just becuase of that.

and Injecting weed what the fuck. God smoke that shit. I miss overgrow, they were a great website back when I was a little teeny bobber.

I don't understand why anyone would want to inject ANYTHING into them. It's always seemed like such a nasty process...especially when you had to get those shots in school. I hated it.

Shots in school werent fun.

If you associate shooting drugs with the wonderful high that follows it, then it dooesnt seem so bad anymore.

Needledrugs <3

Done safely, of course :)

Injecting actual weed would be asking for trouble, I'd think. Pure cannabinoids are a whole other matter as demonstrated in the vidz posted by Anne Othermod, then reposted by me and now reposted again cos IV THC/CBD really does look so damn sexy =D

Whole Documentary :)

^ Erm... he actually died very recently of a fentanyl overdose. Don't think he ever did do the IV THC thing.

Effects of IV THC vs IV THC/CBD - originally posted Elsewhere by Anne Othermod :)

PS: That's a medical trial with properly prepared pure THC/CBD - really not something you want to play at cos injecting plant matter tends to be somewhat lethal ;)

aint read past OP's post, but i know for a fact that THC can be injected. not sure on the extraction methods, or the carrier needed to make it worthwhile though.

also, that BBC documentary was bullshit, and the woman in the vids is a fucking idiot.

class example-
given advice by the coffeeshop owner, completely ignores it and freaks out.

the documentary was in no was properly scientific.
just the usual BS we get in the UK regarding cannabis.

Why thankyou for you well considered, carefully observed, valuable and insightful input. That's cleared it up for us perfectly - may as well close this one now it's been so comprehensively solved :)

My mate has a grinder that collects the thc crystals.
When hes got enough thc crystals he injects it, not sure how he actually does it as I don't see him that much and havent ever seen him shoot it.

But he tells me its like getting stoned for the first time, says its really euphoric.

no he doesn't. those are not thc crystals. they are crystallized resin glands, and will not dissolve in water. call his bullshit and vaporize the kief in a base pipe or hot knife.

If anyone but Phreex had posted about injecting "marijuanja," this thread would have been immediately closed!

Sorry to see that he died. He helped me thru some dark days in 2002-2003. :(

THC being fat soluble you can dissolve it in clean pure sesame oil or something. It’s what underground steroids are mixed into. The bulk powder from china is dissolved in I think sesame oil and filtered thru micron filters till sterile so theoretically you can do that with THC and I’m pretty sure it would work. The only thing is you can only inject this IM. You can't IV oil. One possibility is for example diazepam which isn’t water soluble comes in ampoules for IV where its dissolved in I think PEG or something like that which can be injected into the bloodstream (in fact I thing it’s an diazepam EMULSION and not dissolved, that means it's just mixed really well to where the drops of diazepam and the solvent, peg, and microscopic and the same size. So I THC can be emulsified in some solvent in a similar matter it might be IV'able. Does THC actually come in a powder? I know the synthetic designer canniboloids (spice) are a powder but I always thought THC was oil, maybe that’s just the freebase form and there are other forms where it's a powder. In any case injecting pure THC won't be similar to smoking wed, it’ll be much different.

Alright get your fat soluble THC plant (weed) and cook it up real good in an oven. When there is powdery resin left, scrape it up and put it in a jar. Throw in a few fresh buds into the jar. Pour some acetone in there (just enough to cover the mixture) and let settle for 2 weeks. Now, use a syringe to suck up all the "juice" using the uncooked marijuana as a cotton ball.

Now here comes the tricky part, you can only inject it the mixture into your eye. So make sure you won't blink, move your eye, or do anything else stupid. Then, quickly plunge the needle into your eye and inject the contents.

You should start to feel like you smoked a bowl within one to two minutes.

edit: ^ LOL nice one, intraocular acetone.

When we digest food does it go to the brain? Is that why eating THC works?

while i risk going off topic on an already dead thread, i gotta answer this recent question.

the body's metabolism of fats is what exposes eaten THC to the blood and brain. the brain gets its food from the blood, so the only way your body can feed your brain is via the blood.

shorter chain fats (milkfat, coconut fat) are metabolized directly by the liver into energy, so they allow THC to enter the bloodstream within 30 minutes of ingestion. this is why 100% real cow-milk butter is the #1 choice for oral THC, as it is primarily short-chain fats that are fast-acting.

longer chain fats (anything omega-X, most vegetable oils and animal fats), are metabolized via a different pathway, so anything dissolved in these can be very variable in speed of onset, peak intensity, and overall duration. i believe marinol is THC in sesame oil, so this could be why most stories i've read about marinol have been negative.

bottom line-- use real milk butter to cook your weed, and your brownies will be just fine.

for anyone who stumbles on this thread and think that there are still people trying to inject thc... just don't bother :)

I don't understand why anyone would want to inject ANYTHING into them. It's always seemed like such a nasty process...especially when you had to get those shots in school. I hated it.

Those shots are usually IM, not IV. IV doesnt hurt usually unless what you;'re injecting has leftover solvents or you're injecting something that shouldnt be injected.

why dont u just get some marinol and bang them. you probably wouldnt die and you would be shooting thc. if people can bang oxycontins and live i think u can bang a marinol

ROFL great harm reduction info there............. :|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endymion00

some people find injecting more of a high than the drug it's self.A friend of mine got so bad at one point he was IV'ing water just to feel the pin prick :\ i dont inject tho im addicted to cooking drugs weather it be extracting DMT doing a cold water extraction to triming weed....