• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Impending and past purchases to appease the shopping gods

edit -

is this the one you like klue, that goes for 250?

1975172_10202996084355534_382366345_n.jpg

Looks pretty similar I think...

Yep thats the one I prefer out of all the new ones they released. I like how it has a clear face rather than black (I would say it would be harder to read at a glance) I will try one on if I ever see them in a shop :)

congrats on giving up the nicotine. that shit is shit imvho.

Thanks, yeah I am stoked. Was killing me and my lungs. No bongs and no tobacco since xmass. I still get stoned sometimes, but I just use Vap or eat cookies now. I hope I can go on for along time like this, it will really benefit me and my health. Now, if I could just slow down on the beers. hehe.

I like that watch Klue, but there aren't really too many I dislike tbh.

I'm thinking of buying a 2nd Vap, a portable one, I have an extreme Q, but I wont something I can take places..Anyone used one?

solo-001-unit-arizer-solo-vaporizer-11.32.jpg

solo-001-unit-arizer-solo-vaporizer-1.32.jpg

The Arizer Solo is the newest innovation in portable hot air technology. Made by the same people behind the Extreme Q, this amazing product is sure to impress with its variable temperature control, small lightweight design, fast heating ceramic heater with fresh air intake, long lasting lithium battery, and ease of use!

All Solo Vaporizers are made in Canada and posses the following features:

A high quality ceramic heating element (fully adjustable up to 210 degrees).
An ergonomic design which ensures all of your herbs stay in the wand while vaporizing.
Easy-to-use temperature control.
Fast heat-up time under 2 minutes.
Super efficient battery allowing up to 3 hours of continuous vaporization!
Automatic shut-off feature.

Multi Purpose means: Herbal Steamer/Vaporizer, Potpourri Warmer, Essential Oil Diffuser, Deodorizer, Citronella Warmer, Aromatherapy Device. It can even be used with scented beads, fresh garden spices and herbs. It even heats wood chips, resins and incense, the Solo does it all.

Overall, the Solo Vaporizer is a solid purchase for those serious about using vaporization on a daily basis!

Our Solo Vaporizer is shipped with all essential items needed to work correctly. The charger has a US plug but we include a power adapter for use in Australia. The Arizer Solo Vaporizer comes complete with a 2 year warranty.

Start living a healthier smoke-free lifestyle with the Arizer Solo Vaporizer!

they go for around 250 but can be over 300 if you get some of the other stuff for them sold separately, some which I would wont, like the case and 10 pack of mesh screens.

I think I will probably get one in a month or so when I recover from rego and a heap of other bills. The reviews I have just read for the last hour and the youtube vids tell me it will be a good buy, and I know i'll use it alot of the next few yrs (and beyond if it lives that long)...

I bought my Dad a nice Gshock this week. He had been looking at them last year because he wanted a watch that he could wear all the time and knock around a bit. Saves him having to worry about damaging his nice diving watch. I was worried the band wouldn't be big enough because his wrist is even bigger than mine but it is okay. I think he has a bit of trouble reading the display because it has the reverse style time (no idea what you call that, the black background rather than the black numbers) But with the light it becomes much clearer. The body and face is bigger than my watch, and I really like it :)

2iuz4nr.jpg

(not my photo - found with Google images)

Yeah it's nice. Not too sure about the blackness around the time/date, but I'm sure it's something you would get used to.

I'm thinking of buying a 2nd Vap, a portable one, I have an extreme Q, but I wont something I can take places..Anyone used one?

they go for around 250 but can be over 300 if you get some of the other stuff for them sold separately, some which I would wont, like the case and 10 pack of mesh screens.

I think I will probably get one in a month or so when I recover from rego and a heap of other bills. The reviews I have just read for the last hour and the youtube vids tell me it will be a good buy, and I know i'll use it alot of the next few yrs (and beyond if it lives that long)...

Used on of those a few years ago. There were some problems with the fit of the glass mouthpiece into the body and battery life was not great. They may have fixed those issues now. I have a WISPR and it's OK although I know others who have broken theirs by overfilling butane. I tried a Magic Flight Launchbox late last year and it was very good - if I ever feel like I can justify buying another vape (probably if/when I give up the cigs again) I will get one of those

^ Yeah they released a newer version in late 2013 or early 2014 I believe and from the reports I have read it is a good product, one new feature is that you can have it charging and use it at the same time I think.

I still havent got one, but I think I will, maybe next month or the one after.

I used my current vape (extreme Q) mainly so I could give up bongs and tobacco and be healthier, and it has worked (it took a while) but I am now bong and tobacco free and I can still use cannabis via this vape and enjoy the taste and way I administer it.

I am not one to follow a crowd...

lolwat? How old are you?

I used to be like that, when I was 12-18, missed out on a whole fucking heap of good movies, music, tv shows - and all sorts of other shit.. Just because something was popular or 'mainstream'. Seriously though, I was a kid.. How old are you now, to still be that much of a douchebag?

Ahh haha, hypertext font colour is way too similar to the forum's default theme background :p couldn't even tell it was a link heh

That being said, the page it loads is a big fat runtime error hahaha

Yeah it errored for me then second time it loaded... This is it tho, just some shitty looking cake thing.

Would have just been easier to post the pic in the first place...

2659.jpg

Farken.....still would be preeeeeetty good :p

Should see some of the ridiculous shit my ex keeps tagging me in on Facebook. Holy hell, sometimes I almost don't give a fuck about bodybuilding when I see these Nutella monstrosities!! :D

^ fucking gross.

its more of a nutella omelette imo. the recipe calls for 4 eggs and 240gms of nutella. period.

i couldnt think of anything worse. :p

...kytnism...:|

A big fat jar of nutella was purchased, now we wait for report on how it turned out.

Raw eggs when you're licking the spatula after mixing cake mix... yummy!

I'm watching SHOENICE eating a jar of nuttella at the moment. I'm not going to post it because the poor bastard treats himself like garbage. Interesting dude though.