• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Impending and past purchases to appease the shopping gods

are you going to put a sub-woofer in the back, trozzle?

201309231542353120_1.jpg

that would be divine to wake up to every morning

I ended up buying myself a new g-shock for xmass off ebay. I'm very happy with it. It's solar powered and only needs a few minutes in the sun each day to keep it powered up, it has an indicator that says if it's getting low, i've yet to see it get low, but we are in the hottest part of the year, so it'll be interesting to see how it goes over winter.

GR-8900-1DR_01.jpg

I swear I could become addicted to G-Shocks there are so many I would like to buy lol.

This one also has this feature which is kind of weird where when it's in the dark and you move your hand up to the angle that you would to look at the watch the led light comes on automatically, I should see if there's an option to turn it off, as I've noticed quite a few times when I'm in bed and I just go to scratch my nose or head or whatever, or even sitting in the dark watching a movie and putting a beer up to my mouth that it turns on.. It also has times for a load of capital cities.

I've still got my old one, but havent gone back to it as yet, but I guess I can if I ever wont to or need to.

Nice one, I actually just ordered G-Shock the other day for a beater. Got the DW5030C-1
[video=youtube_share;iMaTtrAgeFs]http://youtu.be/iMaTtrAgeFs[/video]

Also bought a Citizen eco drive not long before that.
bn0100-00e-1.jpg

bn0100-00e-2.jpg

bn0100-00e-3.jpg

Good solid and inexpensive dive watch, great for daily wear. Pretty happy with the eco drive solar set up as well.

Noticed these G-Shocks being released soon. I wonder how much they will be...

1526851_687005341341979_1849164352_n.png

Another couple of Maglites recently. One going directly to my mum and one to have around as a worthy present if needed. Too cheap to pass them up :)

9i4b.jpg

I Cant imagine they'd be more than 150. If that pic is from the FB page (I saw them too) you can always drop a message and ask, i've seen him/them reply to quite a few questions of new upcoming ones.

Mag lites are passé, unless you want it for a club, it's hard to go past an led lenser m7 or such like for light intensity and battery life.
On the other hand, (literally) partially as a result of reading here, I recently bought myself a g-shock, GA-100, but wasn't quite prepared for learning the rigmarole of setting it up.
I ended taking it to a kiosk with a teenager in it and meekly asked if he could set the time for me:O. Other than being afraid to adjust the settings again, it seems pretty good.
I think it has the auto light on feature also, but is not activated, which is no biggie, because, as it's a back light, it doesn't really make it very much easier to read the time in the dark.
Back on topic... When I get home, I expect to find; a wall safe disguised as a clock, six swedish firelighters (always good to have stuff like that round the place as emergency gifts for people)

ogb5.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG] Yep, black with blue hands and trim, I tried o post a pic, but I am on mobile site at present, and I am not sure how, shall try from lappy later

Last edited:
oh cool, i just went to add a pic of the light which looks cool too, an m7r I think it was, with recharger..

Anyway I just pushed the wrong button and deleted my post by accident.

Yeah add a pic later if you can. I like the torch too, looks good. A bit over a hundred bucks the one i was just looking at on ebay brand new.

Pics added above... I am guessing that the r stands for rechargeable, which I would recommend. I think I paid about 90 for mine, on "special" it takes 4 aaa's. but I have a charger that recharges all types of batteries, (rezapp I think its called) so I get several uses out of your normal alkaline or LiNH cells.
With that torch in particular, the switch actually failed on it, and as it came with a lifetime or long warrenty, I took it back to place of purchase, and they sent it away and it came back to me with a new switch and end-cap for no charge. The end-cap was a different sort, kind of convoluted/castlenated, which I was told was made for breaking windows, like in an emergency escape.
I pretty much carry it everywhere I go and even I am amazed how much I use it , just whip it out and look for that shard that someone dropped on the carpet... I mean contact lens, lol.
It also has an adjustable lens that quickly and easily changes from intense beam to wide flood.

Yeah I have a re charger for rechargable aa and aaa's, I use it alot for remote controls, wireless mice and keyboards and a few other things.

they look good, both nice things.

six swedish firelighters (always good to have stuff like that round the place as emergency gifts for people)

I was so keen to get one of those! Out of all the dozens and dozens of wood fired bbq's I had in my old back yard a few years ago I still hadn't tried using a flint and steel to start them.

Poledriver, with my watch I'm pretty certain you just hold down the light button and it toggles between auto and off.

I was so keen to get one of those! Out of all the dozens and dozens of wood fired bbq's I had in my old back yard a few years ago I still hadn't tried using a flint and steel to start them.

Poledriver, with my watch I'm pretty certain you just hold down the light button and it toggles between auto and off.

haha, thanks klue I think that has done it.. Stoked.

I want this:
2u63b7l.jpg

Talking about G-Shocks, my lovely girl gave me this:
15pog1z.jpg

Only last week too.
Heh, Most expensive thing I own.

Okay, not happy.

I got my g-shock in November last year. And today it stopped working.

I know I have warranty and all that.

But I just broke my in-breakable watch.

Fuck.

^ no deffinetly not broken, well not today anyway.

The battery has a 3 year warranty. So I think it's meant to last.

So what are you going to do about it? Send it back under warranty?

Last edited: