• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm out of my tiny oxy script now.

I'm really sorry ur going through this. It really isn't fair n the doctors haven't got a clue. Jeez that's horrible for u. Cos I bet u thought they can just restart ur oxy n a good dose n titrate if u needed n restart your xanax once u got to the States. I really didn't think it would ever get like that in the US. Cos it was always my fall back plan lolz. I thought right I can just go visit my friend, he lives in the valley area of California, stay with him n "accidentally" miss my plane home🤣but obviously not worth doing if I'd be in the same dose or worse. Cos its just as bad for them to give u the painkiller u need, but not give u a high enough dose which can actually make pain worse. So is maybe worse than not having it at all or just as bad cos its a tease. My nan got the same problem as u with diazepam. She was on lorazepam for like 50 years, then they without warning took her off n replaced her with 10mg of diazepam. Even though she was only on 1 mg of lorazepam which is meant to be the equivalent of 10mg of diazepam, but yeah ur right it's not the same is it. And with the length of her lorazepam use, n then taking her off at almost 80 years old, just cos the government did some new law on benzos, but 10mg diaze wasn't doing it so they upped her to 15 then 20mg n she was still having withdrawal. So my mum kicked off n they put her back on the 1mg of lorazepam. But they got her off eventually a few months ago, almost like they'd been waiting for an opportunity. She got pancreatitis n had to go into hostital for it n they were only giving her something stupid like 6mg of diazepam a day for alcohol wds cos of her age n dementia. N when they released her she was still going through the shakes n stuff, n she fell n broke her hip. Then when in hospital for the hip surgery, they took her off them cos they said she couldn't do her physiotherapy if she was on them, witch I knows a lie cos how can u do physio when ur in withdrawal?!! But they released her n she carried on getting prescribed them but my mums too scared to give em to her cos my mum doesn't understand addiction even though she is sort of an alcoholic she was more a binge drinker so she think most addiction is psychological. When I last saw my nan she was asking me for some of my beer cos she's literally saying she's so bored n she doesn't get anything anymore. I feel so bad, cos she probs only has a few years left so why not just give em to her. But my mum doesn't understand cos she's never been physically addicted to anything, just psychological addictions, so her view is she's off em now so why go back on them. Yeah, people who don't fully understand, especially the doctors who are meant to, they should just leave stuff how it is, unless the person wants to get off or reduce it on their own decision. If its forced, then it's just gonna push people into worse addictions. Seriously, I know it's horrible, n I feel terrible for u cos I know what it's like wding n not being able to do anything about it. I can get heroin easy enough, my dad's got a few numbers or on the occasions he can't get through to anyone, he just knocks on the neighbours or calls a mate n they drive him a couple towns closer to London n then he can get something. Its just the fact of digging to get a vein n having to be careful not to miss, which when I do means giving it a couple weeks rest to heal, just to keep the vein. Cos I'm fed up of not being able to get properly high 19 times out of 20 n only get high that one time outta 20 when I go all day on a fraction of my usual dose of methadone, so have to feel terrible all day n then use a ridiculous amount of gear just to get mildly high n mild pain relief. I'd rather try n wait till I can switch to buprenorphine n let my veins rest for it but it's gonna take months to get down low enough to transition, n Im not sure I'll be able to hold out that long. Yeah not good. I feel bad for u tho, not being able to scores so frustrating. I heard its like between 100 and 200 dollars for one 80 oxy or like 50 for a 30 or 50 mg perc. N the blue n yellow percs, most aren't even real percs. They're actually made in illegal labs and are actually fentanyl which is 100 times stronger than morphine, n methamphetamine to stop u oding. Yeah so be careful if u get cheap percs offered to u, especially the blue n yellows. I can't believe the price in the US for oxy tho. That's terrible. I've only ever bought them twice in my life, n didn't get too much off them cos was drunk, n used earlier that day, n had my meth script too as I was on daily supervised at time. But I swear I didn't pay that much for them, yeah cos the first time I was wasted but I remember saying to the guy I could buy a gram for the same price so could have only been 40 or 50£. If I'd thought about it I would not taken them the days I bought them, I would have saved them for a day when I'd had nothing. U probably could by gear, but there's the usual risk, going to dodgy n dangerous areas, dealing with dodgy people, making sure yoy don't get ripped off, having to sort someone money or some drugs if u get a user to score for u, and then standing there wondering if theyre coming back, n then getting somewhere or home to use without being stopped by police n searched. And then if u haven't injected in a few years, u might have problems or miss the first time or two, especially if you're nervous or anxiety makes ur hands shake. I know u can always snort, or smoke it if its the right type, or even go in a muscle, but I know what it's like, u want the instant gratification u know. Amphetamines can help. Like, don't get crystal meth. That's just a labotomy in drug form lolz. But if u can get, like speed, sulfate, or adderall, even ritalin n Concerta can help with muscle pain n lack of energy. The only other thing is buying buprenorphine off the street. Methadone off the streets not worth it, cos people can water down the liquid to make more money, but it does work well for a month or two but then the dose needs to up, that's why it's bad as a pain killer. Few months relief then gone n u gotta increase dose n make the habit worse. But buprenorphine works well. At low doses u can use on top and it won't block oxy or heroin, but never start taking it until ur in full withdrawal or u can go into very bad instant withdrawal cos if there's any opiate in your brain or blood, it strips it out of u so quick u go intothe worse wds ever n can't get any relief for about 24 hours. The best way to take it is snort it, very rushy n strong euphoria if never done it before, but I heard some states stopped doing the tablets like we get here, cos people were injecting n snorting crushed tabs so they made it into a paper tab/wafer thing, but it can be cut into smaller doses. Oh n if u were to find some, u can't swallow them. If u did take by mouth it doesn't dissolve by stomach. So u can't swallow u have to let it dissolve under your tongue. Oh n I heard the fda banned subutex, which is just buprenorphine on its own, n now in most states its just suboxone, buprenorphine n naloxone or naltrexone. Made so u can't inject or snort it, have to take by mouth, n u have to take only one dose a day, cos the naloxone or trexone sits in system all day n if u try n take other opiates or extra dose, then if ur lucky it will just block it n maybe make u feel funny. But there's a good chance of instant withdrawal. Oh, that reminds me, are u able to get prescribed the extended release oxy? I know they're meant to be rubbish compared to instant but u can just crunch through the coating with teeth or crush it with something before u eat to kick it in quicker. Or, n I know u probs won't want these cos I don't think I would, but the oxys with naloxone or naltrexone, just like suboxone so u can't snort or inject u can only take one lot a day, like extended release. So u have to take more than ur dose at the same time cos its made so u can't take more than one dose a day, n can't use anything else on top. Crap I know but, you got more chance of getting prescribed cos it looks like u don't wanna misuse em
I do want to misuse them yes I have a shitload of pain issues- but my addictive side wants more of course- I can't stick to these 60 mgs a day that's why Im in wds for the 3rd time in a month -

Skin as thick as thieves

(referring to the BL scammer)

Last edited:
Hey guys, just checking in. Have we basicaly lost the originaly objective of this thread? I can move it to Drug Culture, but it seems to be gravitating toward randomness at this point. @juler You gotta find a way to make this shit work. I don't know what that is, but you'll be living a life of stasis, overusing, withdrawal, anxiety, desperation all on repeat to the point you won't have time for anything else. I know it's hard, but there are many options and believe me, I'm a realist, many of those options are other drugs.

I'm not judging, I just don't want you to spend your life doing all of this repeatedly. Hit me up if you ever need to talk or have specific questions. My box is open (laughs maniacally).

I'm lucky I guess to get the 60 a day- I was approached by a guy on this forum who offered me 60 80's for 800$ normally 1000 but discounted if I kept with them. I was so tempted but thank god I didn't have 800 at the time plus it was probably fentanyl he quickly got off the site. I told him I'd think about it, but it would be stupid. Just hang in there I know exactly how you're feeling
If this ever happens again I would appreciate it if you would let me know by pm.

Bluelight highly discourages people from drug dealing on here and like you said....it was probably a scam.

Nobody likes to snitch but BL won't tolerate this kind of behavior.

Thanks juler. Hope you get your meds today. I know it will be hard but go easy on 'em girl.

I will have no choice-i will not go through wds again btw I did let one of the moderators know- the guy disappeared though and I deleted his email address to avoid temptation he had a website with guns and oxy on it - I'm no fool - I'd rather suffer than go to prison and even if he was legit - I'd never give him my cc number on that site- 🤐

Hey guys, just checking in. Have we basicaly lost the originaly objective of this thread? I can move it to Drug Culture, but it seems to be gravitating toward randomness at this point. @juler You gotta find a way to make this shit work. I don't know what that is, but you'll be living a life of stasis, overusing, withdrawal, anxiety, desperation all on repeat to the point you won't have time for anything else. I know it's hard, but there are many options and believe me, I'm a realist, many of those options are other drugs.

I'm not judging, I just don't want you to spend your life doing all of this repeatedly. Hit me up if you ever need to talk or have specific questions. My box is open (laughs maniacally).
Thanks - you're probably right - I certainly can't keep doing these wds but my oxy amt is very low so that is good - if I can just stay at that- it's the real pain - just want something to keep it at bay - I want to skate again - 10 years ago, I skated every day jumps spins etc I am a figure roller-blader - I loved watching people's jaws drop when I skated.....sigh I'll dm you if I need to talk - thx

I do want to misuse them yes I have a shitload of pain issues- but my addictive side wants more of course- I can't stick to these 60 mgs a day that's why Im in wds for the 3rd time in a month -
Hey, how u doing today. No what I meant was if u go for the xr or the naloxone/naltexone shite, it gives the doctors the impression ur not trying misuse em. We all wanna misuse our meds lolz! I'm fucked big style today hun. I saved 50ml of my methadone, thinking it would get me through the day. I'm 6 hours in, n felt OK till an hour ago. Was drinking a beer, I drink kestrel supers, u know the 9% Scottish lager. Literally every fuckin swig made my mouth go full a water n just wanna puke. I've gotta stop overusing my methy script. Cos I take extra, some days like an extra dose almost, just cos I'm trying get outta this pain with my legs. But it just doesn't work, I've been on green script like 10 years now. So I'd have to drink 3 days worth to get a buzz n kill the pain. I can go one day without, not 2. No f ing way lolz. Had a hit of speed earlier, try n feel better but took so long to get in vein, so I don't know what I'm gonna do when my dad gets back with it. Shoulda just scored earlier n got the hit then instead of wasting time n damage on cheap whizz. No diazepam, ate my last 10mg yesterday. No gabapentin, even that'd help right now. So I've decided I'm gonna decrease my mdone script till I can switch to subbies. At least then I can not take it on the days I wanna use so I actually get high. Fookin drag tho likes😞how many 60s u getting a day tho, n is there no chance of u getting ur dose increased? Oh, n I know it's got risks, but if u can go Mexico for the day, pharmacies literally sell em, no f ing about wi doctors. Alot of em aren't oxy tho, they're fent n methamphet but it would do the job. Apparently the counterfeit xanax bars are sold in pharmacies n on market stalls. N they're actually really strong apparently, like these news people got one of the bars tested n it had at least 10mg xanax in single bar. Anyways, hope ur able to sort something soon✌️

I am quite happy now- I got my tiny script - but hey when you're going through wds- I'm thrilled. I really have to stick to the prescribed amt - I know me and that is always hard - no matter how much I feel I can do it now I'm sure I'll screw it up bit for now just geþing out of wds - I'm thrilled I need to stick to this 60 mgs a day - as you know this is really low for me but what choice do I have I can't keep going into wds every 2 weeks - the Dr did prescribe 20 mgs a day for breakthrough pain, which I shd get next week- so ttl ill be getting with those would be about 80 a day but I can't count on those 10s even though she told me that today - all my scripts are only for 2 weeks so I feel like I'm ways calling the Dr or the chemists - but for today I'm just happier to be getting out of wds- I just took it so I have to wait a little. I could go to Mexico easily - I have unlimited flt benefits with United Airlines- I worked their 20 yrs and took an early out. Its in the back of my mind - but I still need to get an ap set-up with my youngest son and waiting for american Airlines interview- I'm so sorry you feel so bad today - I remember doing the iv ...since we did mostly coke I remember once missing the vein and part of my arm going numb- what a waste - but hey I got that part of my together - I know you can too. I hate that you feel like shit all the time - I so know that feeling even as recently as a few hrs ago- I thought they were going to make me wait till tomorrow and every second your withdrawing feels like days- it will get better for us both it has to right?

I am quite happy now- I got my tiny script - but hey when you're going through wds- I'm thrilled. I really have to stick to the prescribed amt - I know me and that is always hard - no matter how much I feel I can do it now I'm sure I'll screw it up bit for now just geþing out of wds - I'm thrilled I need to stick to this 60 mgs a day - as you know this is really low for me but what choice do I have I can't keep going into wds every 2 weeks - the Dr did prescribe 20 mgs a day for breakthrough pain, which I shd get next week- so ttl ill be getting with those would be about 80 a day but I can't count on those 10s even though she told me that today - all my scripts are only for 2 weeks so I feel like I'm ways calling the Dr or the chemists - but for today I'm just happier to be getting out of wds- I just took it so I have to wait a little. I could go to Mexico easily - I have unlimited flt benefits with United Airlines- I worked their 20 yrs and took an early out. Its in the back of my mind - but I still need to get an ap set-up with my youngest son and waiting for american Airlines interview- I'm so sorry you feel so bad today - I remember doing the iv ...since we did mostly coke I remember once missing the vein and part of my arm going numb- what a waste - but hey I got that part of my together - I know you can too. I hate that you feel like shit all the time - I so know that feeling even as recently as a few hrs ago- I thought they were going to make me wait till tomorrow and every second your withdrawing feels like days- it will get better for us both it has to right?
That's apt set up - so many typos but you get my jist

Ah, that's great. At least ur sorted for a bit now tho! Yeah, things have gotta get better right? Well you'd think that, but I've been in bad places n then it's got worse. Like getting arrested with all my drugs I'd just got, like 2 train stops from home. That wasn't so much fun, sitting in a cell till the next day, n all they'd give me was 10mg diazepam n 60mg dihydrocodeine every 4 hours. N I was pretty law abiding, I made most of my money busking in cities in South East. Yeah, I reckon it'll get better tho, just have to persevere. I know exactly how u feel when u do ur script in tho. I've been doing it every week for the last year. Finally get put on weekly pick up, then during lockdown I thought, "Hmmm, I'll have an extra 80!" n been like that since. Every week I say, "right ima stick to my dose this week". Never happens lolz. Do exactly the same with valium n gabapentin, but I'm a bit more controlled with my diazepam. Lolz, I'm happy now kind of. My dad just called n said he was at the pub round the corner, so I'll be cooking in few mins! Just keep fingers crossed for me i find somewhere n it all goes smoothly!🤞Glad, u managed get sorted today n are feeling better✌️

Nah mate, I agree the withdrawal from subutex is not that bad. But have to disagree with methadone. The wds from meth are seriously, I personally find them worse than heroin. Like heroin, yeah it's bad at times but it kinda comes in waves. Intense at times but throughout the day n nights u literally feel awful but every couple hours u get a few minutes where it calms but then waves up again. But methadone just stays the same all day for weeks, apart from when u get waves of even worse leg cramps. Yeah even small doses are terrible. I've literally seen people in rehab who've come in for a detox off 10-15ml daily. Literally, even with britlofex, u know, lofexidine, they feel terrible. N that's off 10-15ml. My dad managed to get down to 5ml a day. Couldn't get off that, so he rang up his old private clinic n went n bought ampoules. Seriously its an evil drug. Anything higher than 60ml a day pretty much blocks any euphoria n pain relief from full agonists. So once the pain relief from the methadone wears off, which it does start to after a few months, unless they keep putting dose up. N no clinic will go over a certain amount. It is a pretty bad med. Great for the first month or 2 but then not great. Liquid handcuffs mate. I'm on 98ml a day, n have to get down to 30 before they will let u switch to buprenorphine. Yeah nasty man. N oxys so rare in this country Ive only come across it twice, n took 2 80s both times. Both times regret getting drunk n using heroin that day, n being on methadone, before finding someone selling them, so cos was pretty pissed off the beer, n had two stronger opiates in my system, didn't get much off em both times. Seriously, someone needs to employ a chemist who knows what their doing to synthesise oxy all day. Yeah, just like quaaludes, won't be able to find an oxy anywhere outside of eastern Europe soon. Bad times lolz

I agree that methadone withdrawals are no easier than oxy. I was talking about ease of staying well/maintaining a habit. Longer lasting opioids are much better for a stable dose in the blood, and a stable lifestyle. I've been on 30mg methadone for years, come down from 120mg, and Im only sick right before the morning dose. Oxy is one of the worst, even if you're getting off 3x per day, you're probably getting sick between, which is brutal, and reinforces negative addictive behaviors

Of course I realise you never requested that bunch of pictures but also appreciate that is not the requirement for me to be free to do so.

I was not trying to criticise or challenge you. Call lit playful connection but also because I have a long-term passion over this subject and have my many observations myself, I was curious to see the avatar for a start but also I do feel that there are so many more photos which do the man better justice I wasn't trying to actually dictate to you and tell you what you should do it was more jovial and an excuse also to show some of the images I personally might adopt if I was into avatars.

Sorry for rubbed a nerve and welcome to this forum as well I see you are relatively new.
It's cool, I appreciate you clearing that up. You're right it might not be the best or at least most accurate depiction of who he "was." I just like the picture because a) it's colorful and b) I suppose I can relate to the sudden dimming of a once bright personality (take that as you will).

Ah, that's great. At least ur sorted for a bit now tho! Yeah, things have gotta get better right? Well you'd think that, but I've been in bad places n then it's got worse. Like getting arrested with all my drugs I'd just got, like 2 train stops from home. That wasn't so much fun, sitting in a cell till the next day, n all they'd give me was 10mg diazepam n 60mg dihydrocodeine every 4 hours. N I was pretty law abiding, I made most of my money busking in cities in South East. Yeah, I reckon it'll get better tho, just have to persevere. I know exactly how u feel when u do ur script in tho. I've been doing it every week for the last year. Finally get put on weekly pick up, then during lockdown I thought, "Hmmm, I'll have an extra 80!" n been like that since. Every week I say, "right ima stick to my dose this week". Never happens lolz. Do exactly the same with valium n gabapentin, but I'm a bit more controlled with my diazepam. Lolz, I'm happy now kind of. My dad just called n said he was at the pub round the corner, so I'll be cooking in few mins! Just keep fingers crossed for me i find somewhere n it all goes smoothly!🤞Glad, u managed get sorted today n are feeling better✌️
I hope all is well with you today...already I've gone over my dose on the first day and probably the second day...and I know better ...its just makes the roaring pain better and I keep screwing up... I can't count on getting the 10s for the breakthrough pain and its only 28 of them...laughable right..I just have to cut myself down or ill be back in 2 weeks withdrawing again...why can't they just give a normal amt-- 60 a day is almost microdosing. I could stick to 120 a day and the pain would be more bearable but the 60 is so tough to stick to. Twice a day? I make it 4 times a day as I cut them in half and chew. But I keep going to 3 pulls instead of 2 even 4. This won't work. I have an appt next week- I will plead with the Dr to set a more correct amt. Believe me if heroin was easy to get I'd be doing it too the same way I used to. Thank God I can't get ahold of it.

Word of advice.........don't ask for any more than you are already getting. You just have no idea how lucky you are to get them at all. I know you were used to the UK for 8 years and you got yourself quite the habit but things are different now. You only have 2 choices and only 2.

Take as prescribed and take other nsaids to supplement them or

Keep misusing them and keep running out and keep WD'ing

I know you want more and I know it's hard for you and I know you miss the UK but asking for more oxy isn't going to end well. You really must be thankful that you are getting them at all and make the 60mgs a day work for you. I know you think that you can talk the Dr. into increasing your dose but if you look back to page 1 of this thread I told you that you would get 2 blues a day and that would be it. And that's what you got. Trust us. You simply have to make your script work or you are going to be miserable forever.

What are you going to do if the Dr. thinks you are abusing them ( hence asking for more ) and either decreases you or tells you to hit the road? You simply have to be grateful for those 60 blues a month and make it work.

My comment is very long so just read this if you want the short version: Potentiators could help you with using less of your stock and CBD could help you with your pain if reduced dose caused pain to come back. Also, Kratom could help a great deal with keeping away WD as well as help with pain alongside CBD.

My full take:

Idk if anybody has mentioned this as I cba to read through all the replies, but if you're struggling with keeping stock due to tolerance, potentiators are your best friend; they essentially make the drug stronger and last much longer. You may know this with you being a Bluelighter, but I thought I'd mention just in case....doesn't hurt to try & help!🌞

Drink a litre of tonic water about an hour before consuming your Oxy, it has quinine in it which potentiates opiates. Also, DXM (Dextromethorphan) is a great one. Take 30-60mg about an hour before consumption.

Also, promethazine or any antihistamines would work (such as Loratadine). DXM is easily available over the counter for cheap where I live and I imagine you're in the US so I cannot see it being an issue; the tonic is a given. Promethazine is the same here but idk if you can get that, that easily over the counter in the US? I assume you can.

Either way, DXM is the best of all these, you get it in cough syrup (best off getting cough syrup with JUST DXM in it, some have DXM with diphenhydramine.) Yes, diphenhydramine can potentiate opiates too, but at high doses it can cause very bad anxiety I've found.

There are other potentiators out there, there's an antihistamine called hydroxyzine that's meant to be the best of all potentiators but I've never personally tried it. If you have access to it, maybe try it.

Hope this possibly helps towards keeping your stock of Oxies from running dry.

Grapefruit juice works well along with tonic water too. I wouldn't use DXM, Loratadine, Tonic, Diphenhydramine, Grapefruit juice and basically any/every potentiator you can get ahold of. I'd use 2-3 max and make sure you're okay mixing them; everyone is different and depending on other things you may take, they could have certain adverse effects.

Potentiators can be used to taper off drugs/reduce dose. If you're reliant on a drug and would like to take less or completely stop, potentiators like I've mentioned can help, they're not just for helping you get more high/get more from your drugs. Another thing; Red Vein Kratom like Red Bali could help you with WD if they're the main thing causing you to use your stock? It's legal in most places and very much affordable & not as addictive or has as much of a potential for abuse as opposed to Oxies.

I would also like to add one more thing. You obviously take this medication for pain and your tolerance to it may be causing you to take more for the pain as well as being addicted to the drug itself? Have you ever considered taking CBD? Of course, idk what pain you suffer with, but CBD can treat a plethora of different types of pains and it's not only *not* addictive, but it's actually good for you. I'm sure you know this but if you haven't tried using CBD for pain then I'd give it a go. My Mother suffered great back pain and nothing ever worked, I bought her CBD for Christmas last and it's made a huge difference for her (she has a type of arthritis in her back)

In a nutshell, taking CBD to possibly help with the pain and using potentiators could help you in multiple ways...as well as Kratom helping keep those nasty WD away.

I'm possibly/likely preaching to the choire here but I am bored atm and it doesn't hurt to give info that someone may possibly not know. I know what it's like running out of drugs and trying to scrape by on what little you have available so I hope at least one thing I said here helped you gain maybe a bit of insight you previously didn't possess. I wish you well🌞

This comment is alread too long but with me mentioning potentiators I also feel obligated to add this: I went from smoking heroin daily; very top notch strong stuff, to not being able to feel a thing. I got no high at all and was just keeping away the withdrawals; this is where most turn to IV but I wasn't going to do that. One 50mg dose of DXM and it was like I was opiate naive and my first time taking the stuff, I took one inhilation of the heroin from the foil and passed out for what could have been half an hour or so and the high lasted for aaaaaages. So, if you do use anything like DXM/have no prior experience, don't underestimate it. It's common for people to use potentiators like DXM and think they'll work a just a little bit and then boom...suddenly they've overdosed (like I did, I'm lucky I didn't die.)

Last edited:
Word of advice.........don't ask for any more than you are already getting. You just have no idea how lucky you are to get them at all. I know you were used to the UK for 8 years and you got yourself quite the habit but things are different now. You only have 2 choices and only 2.

Take as prescribed and take other nsaids to supplement them or

Keep misusing them and keep running out and keep WD'ing

I know you want more and I know it's hard for you and I know you miss the UK but asking for more oxy isn't going to end well. You really must be thankful that you are getting them at all and make the 60mgs a day work for you. I know you think that you can talk the Dr. into increasing your dose but if you look back to page 1 of this thread I told you that you would get 2 blues a day and that would be it. And that's what you got. Trust us. You simply have to make your script work or you are going to be miserable forever.

What are you going to do if the Dr. thinks you are abusing them ( hence asking for more ) and either decreases you or tells you to hit the road? You simply have to be grateful for those 60 blues a month and make it work.
She told me she thinks she is underprescribing my pain. I'll just let her know that the amt isn't touching my pain which it isn't. If she can't raise the amt due to the ins. Or whatever I'll just say alright of course - I am supposed to get 2 10s a day next week in addition- so with the 2 it will be 80. I'll have to deal with that- this being said as I look at my left hand and see how my thumb is drifting farther and farther away from the rest of my hand. My psa caused some ligaments to snap in my hand - I need surgery - it feels like a bone saw is going through my wrist but I have to wait for my rheumatology appt in 3 weeks and then however longer for the surgery. That's just one all part of one of my conditions...I even tried that t.e.n.s system ( don't try it- it felt like electric shocks- awful made my hand hurt worse and my lumbar spine area)anyway these things are what make people desperate - believe it or not I have a high pain tolerance - 5 natural childbirth etc..- but I just don't want to suffer anymore ... but I'm also addictive - if heroin were easily accessible I'd probably be going down that road - well we'll see what happens I am just going to have to adhere. If I have to go into wds again and kratom does nothing and now that I know that I have to be vigilant - I have no choice.

She told me she thinks she is underprescribing my pain. I'll just let her know that the amt isn't touching my pain which it isn't. If she can't raise the amt due to the ins. Or whatever I'll just say alright of course - I am supposed to get 2 10s a day next week in addition- so with the 2 it will be 80. I'll have to deal with that- this being said as I look at my left hand and see how my thumb is drifting farther and farther away from the rest of my hand. My psa caused some ligaments to snap in my hand - I need surgery - it feels like a bone saw is going through my wrist but I have to wait for my rheumatology appt in 3 weeks and then however longer for the surgery. That's just one all part of one of my conditions...I even tried that t.e.n.s system ( don't try it- it felt like electric shocks- awful made my hand hurt worse and my lumbar spine area)anyway these things are what make people desperate - believe it or not I have a high pain tolerance - 5 natural childbirth etc..- but I just don't want to suffer anymore ... but I'm also addictive - if heroin were easily accessible I'd probably be going down that road - well we'll see what happens I am just going to have to adhere. If I have to go into wds again and kratom does nothing and now that I know that I have to be vigilant - I have no choice.
I know you have legitimate pain. I know you aren't faking it or pulling our leg. I know you suffer.

Just wanted to make sure you were looking at it from a practical perspective and not relying on your Dr. for any more help than you are getting now. I do really hope she gives you the extras ( the 10's ) for breakthrough. Every little bit helps.

Stay strong.