• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm out of my tiny oxy script now.

No- if I can go through the complete hell of a life i've been through so can you-everything always seems so unbearable - but you will never know what might have been if you aren't around to try and that's coming from me- not exactly the Queen of optimism.

I’ve been reading your thread but not commented . I actually know a lot about insurance but them only approving so much right now is because your on state correct? Insurance goes by paper trail. They won’t approve until they see it . They want to see you have tried x,x,and x before they allow for more or even stronger amounts . I get 180 10mg oxy a month for my neuropathy pain but I had to start with only 3 a day and work my way up. So just keep up on this dose and if it isn’t legitimately helping after a couple more weeks , talk to your dr and they can submit prior authorizations and stuff .
ALSO if your dr prescribes and insurance denies , you can pay cash for it .
Oxy in the US is so damn expensive. 800$ for 40 30mgs - and that is not even near what I take. Its like I'm working with a dealer

I’ve even tried Tapentadol/ Palexia but no matter how much I take, I can’t feel anything change, for good or bad, what’s your experience if any?
I have never tried those- probably wouldn't work for me - I'm trying that kratom stuff now and haven't noticed much of anything with that either

Imo kratom leaf sucks for wd, an extract is what you really need, OPMS black is preferable, but anything with a high amount of MIT and 7-OH will do, try and find a extract that is atleast 50mg per pill, then take 3 or 4 of em, as an example with a gram of heroin a day habit I would take 400-500mg of Mitragynine two to three times a day….it’s expensive and at times pretty nauseating but wd is under control
I'll go down to the smoke shop and see if they have it- don't have enough time for it to be mailed thx for the info- I started today taking 5-6 heaping teaspoons of the red indo powder i bought online but haven't noticed much

Test you for what specifically? But yeah, you'll be fine if you substitute kratom
Pain managements do urine screens to both make sure we take the prescribed meds and not sell them but also to make sure we aren’t taking anything else. I know it sux. When I started PM years ago this wasn’t an issue. Now they changed everything. They lowered all my meds to lesser doses and changed my soma script. Now I get robaxin. I have taken kratom not too often but it has not shown up so far.

I just went out and bought the opms black tincture - I read its the best - ill try 1/3 of a bottle if I have to into wds again unless anyone has better ideas? Kratom is very new to me

Hey girl......Are you gonna run out of your script too?

How many do you get per month and how many a day are you taking?
I
Imo kratom leaf sucks for wd, an extract is what you really need, OPMS black is preferable, but anything with a high amount of MIT and 7-OH will do, try and find a extract that is atleast 50mg per pill, then take 3 or 4 of em, as an example with a gram of heroin a day habit I would take 400-500mg of Mitragynine two to three times a day….it’s expensive and at times pretty nauseating but wd is under control
I went out and I only had enough cash for one bottle of the opms black - I really only need it for 1-2 days - I hope I can make it work- my regular still Tiny script I can p/u on Wednesday. I have 5 10 mgs of oxy until then and the kratom. I'm hoping I can take 1 tonight 2 10's tomorrow and 2 on Monday- then hopefully the kratom? This is so ridiculous- I would take so so much more before and yes its good I've gotten down so low- but my regular pain is awful now and the wd threats every 2 weeks- not the life I really want- even if they just halve the dose I took in the uk - that would be 120 mgs a day - the pain would be bearable

I

I went out and I only had enough cash for one bottle of the opms black - I really only need it for 1-2 days - I hope I can make it work- my regular still Tiny script I can p/u on Wednesday. I have 5 10 mgs of oxy until then and the kratom. I'm hoping I can take 1 tonight 2 10's tomorrow and 2 on Monday- then hopefully the kratom? This is so ridiculous- I would take so so much more before and yes its good I've gotten down so low- but my regular pain is awful now and the wd threats every 2 weeks- not the life I really want- even if they just halve the dose I took in the uk - that would be 120 mgs a day - the pain would be bearable
The OPMS come in a blister of 5 right ? Or did you get the liquid ?

I

As much as I miss my pain pills sometimes, I definitely don’t miss playing the stretch game! Are you going to a chain pharmacy or a mom and pop place? 800 for 180$ is ridiculous unless you are getting name brand drugs but they aren’t worth the extra money anyway. To have gone from 280/240mg a day down to 60mg is a hell of an achievement! Your cyriee malformation (I can never spell it right) but be pretty bad to be in that much pain. I’ll keep you in my prayers. Btw Keaton works on k-opioid receptors while oxy works on u-receptors (mew) it will never pull you out of withdrawal BUT it can take the edge off. From my experience it’s no better than taking 9 or 10 Imodium. Good luck…you can do it dear! You got this

I got the liquid but the bottle is so strong how will it last 2 days? I have the red indo powder too but haven't noticed much from it - how much of the liquid should I take tomorrow - I will have no oxy then

How much kratom are you taking again?

It's quite likely you aren't taking enough

For someone with an oxy addiction you may need to dose 20-25g to get relief

Definitely something to investigate then. When I go to the city smoke shop to get my tobacco vape juice--I'll buy some Kratom. I can take it when I am taking the small amt of oxy I am taking right? No contraindications? Also will it show up on my urine screen I take monthly? Thanks, nznit

You won't have to miss me, I intend to keep up with this forum. Mostly everyone has been wonderful and supportive and informative. I still need you guys, and I hope I can help others. Robi, you in particular and nznity and so many others have been like true friends, which I desperately need right now--new city and my withdrawal from the world, the fact that so many people are so judgemental and mostly everyone drinks and finds friends at pubs etc..... etc..... Thank you for being there for me.
i have used kratom many many times, its a life saver...take it the next day after your last dose of oxy...it will keep all w/d at bay. I used to take 4 caps in the am and 4 in the pm...smoke some weed if you can...it will not come up on a regular drug test cuz i was a pain clinic for years at 5 30s a day which of course went up to like 10 a day at one point so i know first hand that kratom works...if you take too much of it you will get nauseas for sure so be careful...The white vein kind is the one i liked during the day cuz it has a more energizing effect...The red vein types are more sedating so i would take those at night and got to sleep and no restless legs. Im glad i dont go thru that any more as im on bupenorphine only and it keeps me from relapsing. but if i ever ran out i would turn to kratom for sure...good luck and hope this helped

I have the small bottle of opms black how much of that I also have the red indo powder tomorrow I will have zero oxys in fact I only have 1 10 left now.....

I’ve even tried Tapentadol/ Palexia but no matter how much I take, I can’t feel anything change, for good or bad, what’s your experience if any?
It sucks, euphoria wise. Good painkiller tho.

I got the liquid but the bottle is so strong how will it last 2 days? I have the red indo powder too but haven't noticed much from it - how much of the liquid should I take tomorrow - I will have no oxy then
How many mg mitragynine in the bottle ? As I mentioned you’ll prolly need 400+mg…I think I tried the liquid one time, but I always buy the pills…king kratom extracts are pretty good too, cheaper buy you have to get down way more pills