• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm out of my tiny oxy script now.

juler

Bluelighter
I took my last little 15 this morning--I was able to hold out last night just 2 for the day--its supposed to be 4 but a few days I took more of course--I should be able to get my oxy script today-its only one day early but last time it took two extra days and authorizations--wish me luck

I took my last little 15 this morning--I was able to hold out last night just 2 for the day--its supposed to be 4 but a few days I took more of course--I should be able to get my oxy script today-its only one day early but last time it took two extra days and authorizations--wish me luck
Sub for Kratom maybe?

They test me--possibly though--I just found out the pharmacy wants to refill my rx 2 days after they legit run out--Friday---wtf---Wednesday would be my 14th day.--What nothing for Thursday and Friday am shd be a real fun time.....I got the rx on the 10th in the morning -counting that day and the next 13 days -Wednesday would be the last day I should have any medication--where did they get Friday? Of course I don't have anymore now so it would be 3+ days of Hell again --just a few weeks after the last time.

Test you for what specifically? But yeah, you'll be fine if you substitute kratom

Or…get some pods and instead of using them when you run out use them right when you get your script and use them for a week and take less oxy with the pods then the following week drop the pods and you’ll have extra oxy to take and pass whatever test, that’s what I’d end up doing for sure

ill miss yah, you take the best care you can ok?

It feels like an opioid..
Yes it acts as one to various degrees.

Including the physical dependance and WD factor.

Kratom messed up my own brain chemistry balance I could feel, quite profoundly while Kava actually balances it.

I think nzitty, I reckon, in your own shoes, at this exact time in life, one thing may help you in positive, enabling unexpected ways, for both pain and higher focus, stress cooing....

Microdosing psychedelics. I'm figuring you haven't commited to it before.

I think it would help you a lot possibly. We can talk about that.

It feels like an opioid..
Definitely something to investigate then. When I go to the city smoke shop to get my tobacco vape juice--I'll buy some Kratom. I can take it when I am taking the small amt of oxy I am taking right? No contraindications? Also will it show up on my urine screen I take monthly? Thanks, nznity.

Last edited:
ill miss yah, you take the best care you can ok?
You won't have to miss me, I intend to keep up with this forum. Mostly everyone has been wonderful and supportive and informative. I still need you guys, and I hope I can help others. Robi, you in particular and nznity and so many others have been like true friends, which I desperately need right now--new city and my withdrawal from the world, the fact that so many people are so judgemental and mostly everyone drinks and finds friends at pubs etc..... etc..... Thank you for being there for me.

Last edited:
Definitely something to investigate then. When I go to the city smoke shop to get my tobacco vape juice--I'll buy some Kratom. I can take it when I am taking the small amt of oxy I am taking right? No contraindications? Also will it show up on my urine screen I take monthly? Thanks, nznity.
I csmt help u with krstom. I've never tried it but yeah it works on the brains opioid receptors. The thing is the krstom they sell at smoke shops is very weak I've heard. U have to order it through the Internet. DM someone else who knows more about krstom, they don't sell it in my country and I've never tried it before. Good luck tho

You won't have to miss me, I intend to keep up with this forum. Mostly everyone has been wonderful and supportive and informative. I still need you guys, and I hope I can help others. Robi, you in particular and nznity and so many others have been like true friends, which I desperately need right now--new city and my withdrawal from the world, the fact that so many people are so judgemental and mostly everyone drinks and finds friends at pubs etc..... etc..... Thank you for being there for me.
Dw girl, I try to help u as much as I can. 😁🌈

My script ran out, went to the clinic and I’ve been on oxy for pain/ function for well over a year but they’re wanting to take me off it, gave me some crappy NSAID, I haven’t taken that I don’t plan to - and I am super pissed with this. I want what has been working and for the most I take it as prescribed. I told them that it has not worked and I’m in pain (I am in pain) and they want me to stay off oxy for 3 months to try this other crap? I am refusing to leave the house. Any advice?

They truly make pain sufferers like us truly jump through hoops just to make life bearable. Yes, I definitely overdid it but I have legit issues,- what do they want us to do - I am as confused as you are.....