• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm out of my tiny oxy script now.

It makes me wonder why they are confused people resort to heroin to make life bearable? Seems pretty obvious- yes lots of people want heroin just to get high - but when you're suffering really suffering and they offer you nsaids sorry - that's just not going to cut it.

I'm trying kratom right now but i'm really not sure how much? I mean how much would be comparable to 30 mgs of oxy or is it not comparable. I' very taken about 4-5 mgs so far today- I'll let you know if it helps.....

I'm trying kratom right now but i'm really not sure how much? I mean how much would be comparable to 30 mgs of oxy or is it not comparable. I' very taken about 4-5 mgs so far today- I'll let you know if it helps.....
It is not comparable to oxy at all. 5 or 6 grams is maybe like 30 mgs of codeine. At best.

An extract on the other hand MIGHT get you close to oxy.

Kratom is just a partial opioid agonist and a weak one at best.

If you are in WD though, it will make you feel better.

I have just a pretty bad headache now- I'm down to 30 mgs of oxy u ti Tues then ill get the 30 mgs of it twice a day for another 2 weeks - it of course won't last - just not even close to being enough- so all these people talking about kratom - it's really not going to help much is it?

I've taken codeine in the past to help with wds- it was sold over the counter in the uk. But even a whole box in one day did nothing

I have just a pretty bad headache now- I'm down to 30 mgs of oxy u ti Tues then ill get the 30 mgs of it twice a day for another 2 weeks - it of course won't last - just not even close to being enough- so all these people talking about kratom - it's really not going to help much is it?
Well, yes and no. It will help with the anxiety and depression from not having any oxy and will give you some stimulation to get things done. And it will help some with pain.

But there is no way it will work as well as oxy. It just isn't strong enough. Sorry you got a headache from it. That sucks. If you have the cash you can get some extracts. They are pricey but they are much better than crushed leaf kratom.

Yeah....in the last 30 days you have been coming off of a 280 mg per day oxy habit. I mean you might as well have been shooting heroin 4 times a day as far as tolerance goes. Measly ol' kratom isn't going to be anywhere near what you are used to so it's only gonna make you feel a bit better when you are out of oxy.

I know you have brought your tolerance down in the last 30 days so that's a good thing. Let us know how you like the extract. Try and get an OPMS or an MIT45. I have only tried them twice in the last couple of years but I did enjoy them. Just can't afford them. Which is probably good or I would have ruined my tolerance.

Good luck !

I have less than eleven 10mg hydrocodone REMAINING.

I can't even imagine what I am going to have to go through ONE more time 😭 forever.

I can't even smile or smell or even have to breath anymore. Painful Sadness. Hurt.
Hey girl......Are you gonna run out of your script too?

How many do you get per month and how many a day are you taking?

No I can't let all the doctors looooooze their licence's because of me.

NONE NOTHE DONE GONE NO MORE GET OUT CANT HAVE NONE !!!!!!!! SO THERE ? 😭

WISH I HAD ME SOME.

Tnx Nurse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍

No I can't let all the doctors looooooze their licence's because of me.

NONE NOTHE DONE GONE NO MORE GET OUT CANT HAVE NONE !!!!!!!! SO THERE ? 😭

WISH I HAD ME SOME.

Tnx Nurse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍
Oh crap. They cut you off? Bastards.

This isn't surprising me anymore. There are about 6 active threads right now where people are either being cut off or getting their script reduced sharply. It's gotten ridiculous for pain patients, it really has.

What kind of pain do you suffer from?

So, yes. . . . so maybe I can SOMEHOW come down with Fibromyalgia . . . .
because they wont give it out for regular pain.

And the Poooooyreah is uncalled for imho ! 😭

It's TERRIFYING nurse !!!!!!!?

Ouwwwwch I have to run owwwwch oh darnitt

So, yes. . . . so maybe I can SOMEHOW come down with Fibromyalgia . . . .
because they wont give it out for regular pain.
And the Poooooyreah is uncalled for imho ! 😭

It's TERRIFYING nurse !!!!!!!?

Ouwwwwch I have to run owwwwch oh darnitt
Or maybe it's Diabetes from laying around so much. I don't know I don't know i don't 😭😭😭😭

edit: Knnowwwwwwwwwww ! (the PooPoorhea !!!)

it's horrible :cautious: if it happens IDK yET ☹️

Or maybe it's Diabetes from laying around so much. I don't know I don't know i don't 😭😭😭😭

edit: Knnowwwwwwwwwww !
Do you think you are addicted to the hrdrocodone? Is it really needed for your pain or is it more that you like the way they make you feel. All cozy and cool.

I was psychologically addicted to them.....but not physically. I could never obtain enough to get a real habit. But I certainly liked their effects.

Do you think you are addicted to the hrdrocodone? Is it really needed for your pain or is it more that you like the way they make you feel. All cozy and cool.

I was psychologically addicted to them.....but not physically. I could never obtain enough to get a real habit. But I certainly liked their effects.
ji will be back to you on that

Love Ya Nurse 🍎 k?

where's the Pumpkin ?!!

I feel your pain, I have 12 10 mg oxys left which is nothing for me. I came over from the uk taking 240 mgs a day and I went at times to 5 times that amount did it for 10 yrs. I had 5 Dr's- they don't check any central database and pharmacies don't share info. I have been in wds twice this month. The first time was about 14 days and my new pcp who is really kind was only able to get them to approve 60 a day, and I have chiari malformation- brain growing into spinal column- ankylosing spondylitis and psoriasis arthritis. I'm in a world of pain all the time- believe me if I wasn't afraid to get heroin.....you'll be ok, but the time will go by so slow. Make sure you stock on everything you might need before the wds start. Immodium-ibuprofen b/c your real pain will come back with a vengeance- they say kratom- but I'm not sure yet just tried it yesterday - haven't noticed much yet - I've taken about 6 mgs both day of the kratom- we'll see- good luck

I feel your pain, I have 12 10 mg oxys left which is nothing for me. I came over from the uk taking 240 mgs a day and I went at times to 5 times that amount did it for 10 yrs. I had 5 Dr's- they don't check any central database and pharmacies don't share info. I have been in wds twice this month. The first time was about 14 days and my new pcp who is really kind was only able to get them to approve 60 a day, and I have chiari malformation- brain growing into spinal column- ankylosing spondylitis and psoriasis arthritis. I'm in a world of pain all the time- believe me if I wasn't afraid to get heroin.....you'll be ok, but the time will go by so slow. Make sure you stock on everything you might need before the wds start. Immodium-ibuprofen b/c your real pain will come back with a vengeance- they say kratom- but I'm not sure yet just tried it yesterday - haven't noticed much yet - I've taken about 6 mgs both day of the kratom- we'll see- good luck
Imo kratom leaf sucks for wd, an extract is what you really need, OPMS black is preferable, but anything with a high amount of MIT and 7-OH will do, try and find a extract that is atleast 50mg per pill, then take 3 or 4 of em, as an example with a gram of heroin a day habit I would take 400-500mg of Mitragynine two to three times a day….it’s expensive and at times pretty nauseating but wd is under control

I’ve been reading your thread but not commented . I actually know a lot about insurance but them only approving so much right now is because your on state correct? Insurance goes by paper trail. They won’t approve until they see it . They want to see you have tried x,x,and x before they allow for more or even stronger amounts . I get 180 10mg oxy a month for my neuropathy pain but I had to start with only 3 a day and work my way up. So just keep up on this dose and if it isn’t legitimately helping after a couple more weeks , talk to your dr and they can submit prior authorizations and stuff .
ALSO if your dr prescribes and insurance denies , you can pay cash for it .

It makes me wonder why they are confused people resort to heroin to make life bearable? Seems pretty obvious- yes lots of people want heroin just to get high - but when you're suffering really suffering and they offer you nsaids sorry - that's just not going to cut it.
I’m already not coping at all, seems the world is full of sadists and pigs. Maybe I’ll just get out of living.