• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

I think I already answered this :D
Ketamine Hydrochloride
why? because
1)it gives me energy to work/dance in lower dosages
2)no real hangover
3)although no one is gonna believe me it lets me travel thru time and space

In terms of what I like the best and would "wish" to use forever given the chance: cocaine.

In terms of what would be better for me to use: probably weed.

WEED. Without a doubt.

Weed is still the only drug that DOESN'T fuck me up the next day. The night before i'll be stoned, and when i pass out and wake up the next day, i'm back to my usual self. With anything else, the next day hangovers are a killer.

Without a shadow of a doubt, I'd give up alcohol and weed tomorrow. I'd have to consider the cactus seriously, but MDMA would eventually win hands down ;)

Shrooms, without question. I've never tried any other drug that has done as much for me. And while I've certainly felt happier on MDMA, there are few questions about the health risks involved with taking Shrooms.

If I had to pick just one... I couldn't pick any at all.

The prospect of the rest of my life is just to long to be limited to just one drug...

Fuck.. everything turns on you eventually.

I'd be high on life.

Thankfully I'll never have to make that choice.

Thought about this one waaaay longer than a hypothetical topic warrants ;)

And goddamn it I still can't decide! Alcohol.... mmmmm.... how could I relinquish a nice cool sip of chardonnay or a cold beer at a barbecue? That warm fuzzy feeling that never lets you down :D

But mdma! awwwww.... :(

I think I'd eventually choose alcohol. It's more sociable, more widely accepted, you don't "lose the magic" so far as I can tell, and we pretty much know what it does to your brain cells.

Can't really choose from weed and alcohol.. but alcohol causes the most braindamage so i think i would go for the weed.. would do it only in the weekend though...

But in reality i wouldn't choose ofcourse.. i would take weed and alcohol.. moderate :D

It's a tough call between alcohol and weed. I normally drink when I don't feel like smoking anymore, or smoke when I don't feel like drinking anymore. In the long run, I would probably choose weed.

Yes.. agree with you.. think that on the long-term weed would be more enjoyable.. but also makes you more a pothead.. but being a pothead isn't that bad :p