• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

i guess it'd have to be weed...but is there anything that i could do to wangle a wee dab o' speed sometimes? ;)

I wouldn't do a single one for the rest of my life.. cause then.. it would just be "normal".. and.. then it would start to suck.

Tough question I suppose. Although I have not tried all that many types of drugs. From the ones I 'have'. Acid, E, Weed, Booze, Valium, Tramadol, Vicodin, Codiene, Darvocet, Speed(?).
I would probably have to go with Tramadol (active ingredient in Ultram, and Ultracet. Nothing quite like anything i've had anyways. I find it's best to take at the movie theater. Great for getting involved in a movie. Especially something that really interests you.
And even a couple hours before bed is really nice too.

Originally posted by Simon:
Also, you're not taking into account the fact that you can't take MDMA 2-3 times a week (for example) for long periods of time without suffering some nasty side effects.
good point, but the question asks you to eliminate all drugs from your lifestyle but one. nobody says you have to do the one drug very often. maybe something like 4 MDMA doses/year would be enough for some people to forsake all the others. the question doesn't ask "which one drug would you abuse," right?
anyways, i'd have to go with alcohol i suppose. i can't see going through the rest of my life with no beer whatsoever. *shudders*

Oops - just realised I haven't answered my own question...
It's a pretty tough one, because if I don't say nicoteine then it would mean I'd have to give up smoking. But then, if I made my choice and I simply couldn't get any fags, then I'd be forced to give up, so it'd be no biggie.
I guess I'll agree with Mashead and say 2-cb. It's the most enjoyable psychedelic I've ever done, and although it doesn't quite compare with those first few doses of MDMA, I haven't abused it to the point where the novelty has worn off...

ok, well i'd say sex.. only because in abundant amounts it feels wrong and dirty and like a drug *big cheesy grin* were talking about fantasticallygoodandexcellent sex here..orgasms all round
but it would have to be cigarettes, i can't get rid of my nicotine habit.. doesn't matter what drugs you piled up infront of me, i wouldn't be able to resist a smoke.

Taking in account that I want to use the "only" drug for the rest of my life without too much tolerance / health-damage:
GHB, you can take it three times a week without risking tolerance, neuro-toxity, just gotta RESPECT the drug regarding dosage etc...

Hmmmm....well for over 1+1/2 Crystal Meth has DEFINETLY been my drug of choice. But its starting to lose its luster.
Either way, if I had to pick, I'd still choose meth.

geezer - presumably you want to spend the rest of your life sitting underneath a cold-air hand-dryer in the upstairs girls toilets of a sweaty south london trancebox? ? ? ;)

Alchohol cause the rest I can do with out but I wouldn't be able to deal if I couldn't get drunk and unwind once in a while.

Originally posted by @lterEgo:

good point, but the question asks you to eliminate all drugs from your lifestyle but one. nobody says you have to do the one drug very often. maybe something like 4 MDMA doses/year would be enough for some people to forsake all the others. the question doesn't ask "which one drug would you abuse," right?

I see what you're saying. But could you really go through life completely sober, except for taking MDMA 4 times/year? Quite honestly, I couldn't - I'd need a drug I could take a couple of times a week or more if I wanted to.

simon that is a very good point.. Some people can go with little doses, say the 4 MDMA expriences a year. I interpret it as a personal question. Some people may say herion every day, some may say coke two times a week.. Its what you choose to take under the given guide lines..
Be safe, Enjoy the ride...

Originally posted by dr seuss:
geezer - presumably you want to spend the rest of your life sitting underneath a cold-air hand-dryer in the upstairs girls toilets of a sweaty south london trancebox? ? ? ;)
Was it the girls? Whoops. I Thought nobody remembered that either :D

LSD for sure
benzos is close though, since they have more everyday use

simple, MDA. you can even look at my name. 2nd place would be a combo of G and shrooms, after that it would take a flip of a coin to figure it out with the rest of the drugs.

Fuck man thats a hard question. I'd have to go with Mr Geezer and Mash. 2CB is the best drug I've ever experienced. But then I'd miss acid and weed.

weed. (and of course, if allowable within the restrictions of the only one drug policy), any cannabis-based products (quality ice-water hash, and maybe honey oil). besides, it's the only drug i use anyway.
okay, okay, so now and then i'll have maybe literally 1 or 2 beers over the course of the night, but def. high quality cannabis if i had to choose.

E of course. And I would want GHB with it if I could have a second drug. Those are the only drugs I like at all.