• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

If you could have an endless supply of/only use one drug for the rest of your life...

If I could get back the feeling I had with first times with Tramadol, it would be this.
Now I'm not sure, maybe raw opium...
But I have yet to try oxy/hydro-codon/morphon and heroin ^^

I get where you're coming from when you say the feelings you had your first times with Tramadol, mindtools. I think my liver is good at converting to o-desmethyltramadol (the good stuff) as it makes me very euphoric, dreamy and noddy. But the first two or three times I had it were unreal!

when i have trouble sleeping sometimes i picture the trunk in my room full of roxys, or like a tall wide mouthed glass jar with a big cork in it full of the finest heroin, or like an oil drum of dilaudids. (the container changes but the theme remains) i think any one of these would be fine, but in a filtered liquid form cuz cooking up all the time is tiresome and dirty. would i also be able to sell these drugs? cuz its hard to convince people to buy something in a form they are not used to. but i guess if the supply is unlimited i could let them try before they buy. but then i increase the risk of getting arrested. but would my supply be with me in jail? is it wrong that my lifes ambition is to not work ever but have a nice home and get high all the time? i hear you mumbling hedonist under your breath.

VERY interesting post, ThrowUpMaster. :)
If I were to envision such things while trying to sleep, I think sleep would be the last thing I'd get, lol. I'd be pacing the floor!
Now, to answer the question at hand:
OXYCODONE IR 30MG'S....Absolutely. No close seconds at all ;)
I imagine if this scenario were to be realized I'd go through pure hell withdrawing from my Fentanyl patches 100mcg q48h, however!

Gotta go with weed. It's the only drug that I use frequently, and I could get by happily with just that....Maybe some weed sprinkled with DMT =D

Morphine drip that I could change and have the little button to press to increase the dose and oxycodone.

Lol all the posts on this page has two drugs mentioned, so ....
Crystal Meth(oral) and Rohypnol.
But if I couldn't have both then I'd rather have nothing.

Benzo's. Xanax if I had to chose a particular one. I would have chosen an opiate but I get them on prescription already.
Actually it's a tie between Xanax and Amphetamine Sulphate.

everyone that said acid and meth etc. will change their answer to opioids if they get old and back pain or some other pain sets in.

Right now... I’d say opium... but thats probably just cause im high af on opium.