• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If cocaine blocks reuptake of dopamine..

Ok cool - you did literally advise someone to combine the two though which is the opposite of HR, which is all I was just stating ;)
I only seemed to enjoy coke if I've had a few drinks and only enjoy crack if I've had some benzos or opiates it overstimulates me too much if I do it on its own I still enjoy the initial rush though but soon after I feel pranged out

well nobody can argue with your subjective experience, I would never presume to do so

That is not a large dose however, and (under any metric I have encountered) is an impossibility with direct regard to the cocaine still being active in your system;)

I would imagine you were just feeling a comedown, but who knows. Whatever it was (and I'm sure you were feeling something, as you are not of a disningenuous character and are therefore speaking your truth) it was not facilitated by active cocaine. If not a comedown, then my (educated) guess is an active stimulant cut.

Also, just as an aside. Loads of people have literally never had high quality cocaine but they think they have. When they do have high quality uncut, they often think it is poor quality , because they are expecting something different. By your own statement, this is not your area of expertise. Somewhat unfortunately, it is (was) one of mine. The purity of cocaine in uk in the early 2000's was pretty bad in general, and nearly all of it had active cuts. The average purity around then was around 20%. Of course sometimes maybe up to 40% was being sold at street level, but the clutch factor was that it still had active cuts in it. Nobody was getting primo at that point unless you knew someone high up in the chain. I have never in my life heard anyone claim actual, proven high p

Thanks mate for that clear considered rather just gotten over time insight.

I do totally respect your word you know we just head clashed a bit because a) (edit-I just realised I forget what b) is lol, really stoned)I was still a cock lol nuff vital "lessons" on short way. (Honestly if I saw myself even 15 months ago I'd be what a dweeb and avoid!

Regarding the whole politics, wotsit early conflicting drama & passion.

Watere under a bridge though has always been my flow.

Maybe different brains work differently also to any drug. I am always v aware of my large acid doses for a long while even true macro, I can really tune into it for easy 4-5days whole 7 plus for a mg, month even, but maybe that's the continual saturation of cannabinoids there.

The point. We'd score a 0.8 gr of Peruvian Flake, share 3 ways evening.

Next afternoon river friends, I'm still off my head from it.

It must be dire coke maybe expires that way??

A minority of people (maybe 3%) go into a trance once they take coke and it can make them high for days if they take over about a gram of it and if they space their use over days.

You seem to be one of these 'lucky' people. The good news? Normal coke rules don't really apply to you. I've noticed that dudes like you sometimes talk really fast.

A minority of people (maybe 3%) go into a trance once they take coke and it can make them high for days if they take over about a gram of it and if they space their use over days.

You seem to be one of these 'lucky' people. The good news? Normal coke rules don't really apply to you. I've noticed that dudes like you sometimes talk really fast.
Maybe, if it's a true case. I only used it sporadically albeit still quantatively prolifically but irt this

In absolute genuinity too. I somehow became immune virtually to LSD tolerance. People often moan about or dread the day their trips cease working right?

But after 27 + yrs and sure minimum 300-500 mg's mate any dose hits me like ever.

I'm actually the most reluctant atm to "endure" it lol, than ever.

Also. All my own cocaine use was 96 to 05 when Lyme.

Throughout which I used over 300 grams exstacy lots of the LSD plus always smoking still then, near London primo Skunk.

Diazepam % temapzepam, alcohol too. Used to affect me & faculties v differently to normal.

Plus I think I still string sense enough together, despite shameful daily equivalent just passing the clock intake of equivalent to 300 mg's Diazepam plus.

So it's maybe a case of rarities. Possible combo neuro chemistry re states.

Always really appreciate reading your lines as well brother. Respect you a lot man and thank you for your openness always.

Just saying cos! I'm taking no granteds in life now, positively, but incl time, chance.

Atm have new Covid actually in my heart valve too plus NS maj physical damage and tonne more real hell but..

Prognosis is still potentially fully correct! :)

Atm have new Covid actually in my heart valve too plus NS maj physical damage and tonne more real hell but..
Can I ask, and please don't feel compelled to answer:

How do you know that you have Covid in your heart valve?

I'm not saying that you don't...but...how can you be sure?

"if they space their use over days" of course! Most people would - certainly way over 3%

That's not what AutoTripper was saying though, unless I misunderstood.

He was sayin he could still feel active cocaine all the following day, after consuming 0.3-05g the previous day, therefore implying the cocaine would last 24 hours after his last consumption of it, which is totally different

Can I ask, and please don't feel compelled to answer:

How do you know that you have Covid in your heart valve?

I'm not saying that you don't...but...how can you be sure?
Wel...you already know how unorthodox I am.

But I have come through Lyme's ultra sensitisation to really tune into my own body.

I've always had a very strong steady heart, except few occasions v unpleasant temporary experience I was already well aware of incl palpitations rapid heavy beat associated breathing tightness, all indicated soon following via Vega testing as specific infections in exact areas.

Treatment has never failed to work too just takes a few weeks.

So it's by the method I trust and have myself really checked/tested out too irt my known personal allergies or easy tolerate.

Vega testing.

There's lots more to it. Covid isn't cold, nor flu I have been saying all along.

It can invade the CNS of vulnerable fitting candidates.

In my case my own NS &;immune was dysregulated by Borrelia or Lyme complex.

So Covid becomes Long nerve based, nerve damaging thing in me similar to those Neurological Coxsackie viruses I used to talk about but somehow a level above for myself personally.

I've had my NS treated and cared for this way over the years, cleared 100% Lyme actual infection in 2 yrs only from finding out

But the injuries I'm 2021 are the true bane.

This new mysterious Covid thing is a bitch to have in our lives and so swamped by politics too, but like say it's no flu!

And I was so aware again too major problem last few weeks with my heart. Exact place too left side

And I was so aware again too major problem last few weeks with my heart. Exact place too left side
A major problem with your heart sounds extremely urgent tbh

It's good that you're aware that your suspicions are not 100% definitely true, nothing sounds proven, only perhaps assumed. I'm sure you have solid foundations for suspicionregarding what's going on in your body, it is your body afterall and nobody knows how it feels as much as you do...but it also sounds like there's some anxiety in play here too for sure which could exacerbate both mental and physical feels

A major problem with your heart sounds extremely urgent tbh

It's good that you're aware that your suspicions are not 100% definitely true, nothing sounds proven, only perhaps assumed. I'm sure you have solid foundations for suspicionregarding what's going on in your body, it is your body afterall and nobody knows how it feels as much as you do...but it also sounds like there's some anxiety in play here too for sure which could exacerbate both mental and physical feels
Yes sure. It's a real vicious circle too here, as the high levels of bodily nerve damage feed into the heart vice versa plus nerves are ultra sensitive to stimuli & triggers atm, which causes anger the emotion associated with the liver.

But it's hard to know what to say. I've no desire any longer to clash anyone, prove much.

Just report. I trust this path, the praxtioner's own ability to operate the Vega testing to provide only valid feedback.

And I really feel I only need take the regular according coarse of vibrational remedies now to reboot my presently sabotaged sick system also should see heart valve clear up.

It's not like, I'm anxious resulting in seeming heart irregularity say.

Ya man….even me in Ontario Canada. I’d say average purity is 30% tropane alkaloid MAX

A childhood friend just came out of prison. Pearson International Airport, Ontario Canada. Caught with 90 Keys of Cocaine HCL in from Dominican Republic. You can see the picture on Google of backpacks filled with packages. He was at my grade 6 bday party in my basement lol.

He’s a free bird now. Was at his house last week…..THAT Cocaine was probably 70-80% pure.

He told me the first few nights on the inside he heard this scrapping sound everywhere and was thinking, WTF if that? Days later he found out it was everyone sharpening their shanks on the cement grouting. Some kidding rapper got stabbed up and after the guards came out clapping their hands…..”great job guys, we don’t condone that, but great job on the clean up”.

Ya man….even me in Ontario Canada. I’d say average purity is 30% tropane alkaloid MAX

A childhood friend just came out of prison. Pearson International Airport, Ontario Canada. Caught with 90 Keys of Cocaine HCL in from Dominican Republic. You can see the picture on Google of backpacks filled with packages. He was at my grade 6 bday party in my basement lol.

He’s a free bird now. Was at his house last week…..THAT Cocaine was probably 70-80% pure.

He told me the first few nights on the inside he heard this scrapping sound everywhere and was thinking, WTF if that? Days later he found out it was everyone sharpening their shanks on the cement grouting. Some kidding rapper got stabbed up and after the guards came out clapping their hands…..”great job guys, we don’t condone that, but great job on the clean up”.
Madness to risk an airport. Their security mega

Madness to risk an airport. Their security mega

another-one-bites-the-dust.png

Happens weekly brotha ….go talk to JFK Airport Security

They’ll have endless stories to share. Or just do an online search and read for yourself

Happens weekly brotha ….go talk to JFK Airport Security

They’ll have endless stories to share. Or just do an online search and read for yourself
Yes. I mean why attempt it unless the upside is worth it or there is a big scheme going with the airport staff etc .

unfortunately I cannot speak from experience but I have been told the optimal combo is a hit of really good crack or freebase plus a bj; it was an immensely popular combo in the 1980’s.

Yes. I mean why attempt it unless the upside is worth it or there is a big scheme going with the airport staff etc .
Ya, having 90 keys pass airport security is IMPOSSIBLE without being intercepted

I’m in no position to discuss another individuals business that I know nothing about…..but in those situations often the suitcase is removed by baggage handlers bypassing security and being picked up by other means. I would imagine???

Being discovered chances are someone dropped a dime on you or something when wrong

Again, this is just speculation…..but the Mexican cartel isn’t getting that kind of weight into the U.S. without paying off insiders without paying mucho $$$

Could you flood your brain with dopamine as you take cocaine so as to trap more?

For example....take a line, the go masterbait.

Will that trap that dopamine being released during orgasm?
Lol..I've been into coke BIGTIME at different times of my life..mainly shooting and smoking..one thing about coke to me is it takes away any and all desire to touch my dick(or have anyone else touch it)..I had a gf that as soon as she did a shot or took a hit she would get naked and beg to fuck around..me, I would take a hit or a shot and could put up with her giving me a BJ for about 30 seconds before I had to pull up my shorts and go look out the windows some more..and of course get my next shot or hit ready..I get super horny off speed, but coke..all coke does is make me want more coke..lol