• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

If cocaine blocks reuptake of dopamine..

unfortunately I cannot speak from experience but I have been told the optimal combo is a hit of really good crack or freebase plus a bj; it was an immensely popular combo in the 1980’s.
Yeah..I've heard from reliable sources that one of the best things they've ever done was get a BJ and right before busting that nut was taking a big hit of crack or shot of coke right as they start to cum...I never did it..but holy shit I've had orgasms on speed that I thought was going to fuck my heart up and possibly kill me and was surprised when I lived through it 😳 😉 😀

Have a few beers. Alcohol and cocaine is stronger and more euphoria less anxiety creates another chemical cocaethylene
I always loved being really drunk or loaded on downers and smoking or shooting coke..it's like riding a roller-coaster..I used to save a nice one for when I was going to get more coke..I would go from stumbling wasted to walking a straight line no problem with one shot or hit...Cisco was my go to when smoking crack lol
Have a few beers. Alcohol and cocaine is stronger and more euphoria less anxiety creates another chemical cocaethylene

Yea I know. But I do have some beers with it.

Don't know anyone who doesn't 😞

Yeah...geeeze...I'm pretty degen when it comes to this. I haven't touched coke without pints involved (and probably wine and gin even) in at least 15 years. So are all my mates, come to think of it. Well, we're all gonna die. Thanks a lot poor choices and biochemistry.

Yeah...geeeze...I'm pretty degen when it comes to this. I haven't touched coke without pints involved (and probably wine and gin even) in at least 15 years. So are all my mates, come to think of it. Well, we're all gonna die. Thanks a lot poor choices and biochemistry.
Coke is party time.. that's why we love it. Alcohol is also party time

Maybe, if it's a true case. I only used it sporadically albeit still quantatively prolifically but irt this

In absolute genuinity too. I somehow became immune virtually to LSD tolerance. People often moan about or dread the day their trips cease working right?

But after 27 + yrs and sure minimum 300-500 mg's mate any dose hits me like ever.

I'm actually the most reluctant atm to "endure" it lol, than ever.

Also. All my own cocaine use was 96 to 05 when Lyme.

Throughout which I used over 300 grams exstacy lots of the LSD plus always smoking still then, near London primo Skunk.

Diazepam % temapzepam, alcohol too. Used to affect me & faculties v differently to normal.

Plus I think I still string sense enough together, despite shameful daily equivalent just passing the clock intake of equivalent to 300 mg's Diazepam plus.

So it's maybe a case of rarities. Possible combo neuro chemistry re states.

Always really appreciate reading your lines as well brother. Respect you a lot man and thank you for your openness always.

Just saying cos! I'm taking no granteds in life now, positively, but incl time, chance.

Atm have new Covid actually in my heart valve too plus NS maj physical damage and tonne more real hell but..

Prognosis is still potentially fully correct! :)
Out of curiosity, how do you space out your doses of psychedelics? Apologies if I missed it in the thread

Cocaine isn’t your typical DRI ….like Bupropion (Wellbutrin)

Cocaine is strikingly similar to Methylphenidate (Ritalin), both being classified as “Inverse Aginists” which release monoamines DAT/NET/SERT in addition to inhibiting their reuptake, resulting in Dopamine building up in the CNS

Cocaine is………………….DAT>SERT>>NET (dopamine & serotonin predominant over norepinephrine)
Methylphenidate is……….DAT>NET (3-4x more dopamine release over norepinephrine)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) is actually nearly twice as potent as Cocaine at DAT (ED-50) effective dose to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporters DAT which is required to experience euphoric effects

That’s why they call Ritalin “Kiddy Coke” as it’s nearly identical in its MOA and given to kids with ADHD
First time trying Ritalin 20mg tablet I was euphoric & happy, robust mood-boosting properties with minimal cardiovascular negative effects such as increased HR & BP. Safer than the typical amphetamine medications, excluding Dexedrine & Desoxyn

So you wanna blast Cocaine and jerk off for maximum dopamine release lol.

Pitter padder…..

You want more pleasurable dopamine release? Take an oral Speedball lol. No, really :)

Oxycodone 10mg & Methylphenidate 20mg orally administered SUPER EUPHORIC
Cocaine & Heroin I.V. injection ……BOOM 100% Pure Ecstasy

Opioids are SUPER euphoric & pleasurable…adding a dopaminergic stimulant practically Triples the Euphoric Pleasure
Probably shouldn't suggest anyone take an IV speedball if they're uninitiated.

Fucking lines and a wank is good enough for some people probably, the taste of coca/poppy together is way too deadly sweet for some to bare, many die chasing that phantom.

Probably shouldn't suggest anyone take an IV speedball if they're uninitiated.

Fucking lines and a wank is good enough for some people probably, the taste of coca/poppy together is way too deadly sweet for some to bare, many die chasing that phantom.
Sorry if this has already been addressed, just saw it on page one and thought I'd say something.

Out of curiosity, how do you space out your doses of psychedelics? Apologies if I missed it in the thread
Hi. No apols needed.

Lately it's very spaced out actually.

10 weeks ago I last tripped on exactly 1000 mics acid alongside though big edible weed dose after tonne of kava and herb already at 10:30 pm.

I bet I've had 3.5 mg's only this year, 4-5 weeks apart minimum doses of 600, 657, 160, 250...

But roll back Autumn 2021 I took 2.7 mg's 6 days later 2.5, a total of 43 mg's in 350 days.

I managed somehow to hack into and reverse tolerance after 25 years already heavy LSD use.

So unlike all previous time, no limits. Just a rest, sleep, some grounding not a T break needed ever, between trips.

Always sporadic unplotted and entirely spontaneous, momentary too.

I'm not currently fit for it though physical nerve damage and severe trauma from longterm injury and sickness struggles, major stressful home situation aside

In a NUTTY world where increasing "exposure" increases torment.

No bliss. If you are well, it's so different but messes up Nervous System makes tripping torturous, it's already like a bad trip in itself.

I've not really come down to floor still from that last mg drop. Debatably the most awing trip of my life.

I find it interesting when stimulant users act like opioids are something terrible.
Sure they're addictive & you don't want a dependence on something if you have no constant access to it. That part is understandable, but opioids are less toxic & destructive on your body & brain than stimulants.

Not to mention cocaine is cardiotoxic.
And amphetamine is neurotoxic.

Yet it's the opioids (some of the least toxic drugs there is) that always get the bad rep in the drug world.

I've asked several meth dealers over the past several years if they fucked with heroin & they acted like I asked them if they enjoy killing people.
Like okay, you're literally using/selling a drug that's neurotoxic & turns people into hypersexual sleep deprived zombies, but heroin is a step too far? lol Yeah right. You can usually tell if some one's educated on pharmacology/drugs or not when they act like meth is okay but heroin is some how worse for you? lol

I find it interesting when stimulant users act like opioids are something terrible.
Sure they're addictive & you don't want a dependence on something if you have no constant access to it. That part is understandable, but opioids are less toxic & destructive on your body & brain than stimulants.

Not to mention cocaine is cardiotoxic.
And amphetamine is neurotoxic.

Yet it's the opioids (some of the least toxic drugs there is) that always get the bad rep in the drug world.

I've asked several meth dealers over the past several years if they fucked with heroin & they acted like I asked them if they enjoy killing people.
Like okay, you're literally using/selling a drug that's neurotoxic & turns people into hypersexual sleep deprived zombies, but heroin is a step too far? lol Yeah right. You can usually tell if some one's educated on pharmacology/drugs or not when they act like meth is okay but heroin is some how worse for you? lol
I've always believed you know, on that there

That Heroin has a mis-skewed bad rap.

On paper, it's by far nowhere near the worst thing in the world,

It's the f pro-hi-bitchion lol again is as much an issue, the insidious filthy impurity like what % of heroin ever used is even over 50% heroin?

It's not my expertise I did use it at least 50 times but never at risk of habituation.

Then it costs enough to make thieves or worse out of even actually good men.

My mum was a full on injecting addict, dad too before my birth for 10 years.

You CAN take or leave heroin too. There is life after. The personality isn't irrecoverably altered, per se.

And no brain damage.

Unlike benzos. Way less scorned upon but on paper again infinitely worse there.

My own GABA system must be permanently hacked from it now and the prospect of getting clear with my own personal abnormal & ultra extreme nerve based and PTSD issues + isn't just mind over matter, way where there's a will or a simple matter of time and determination.

It's a lot steeper challenge v risky mentally re prolonged and spiking suicidal ideation and legit physical dangers too.

Cold turkeying from heroin however shitty for a period IS still a mind over matter case.

So yeah, meth can screw up and rearrange a person for life. Surely fuels more crime, especially compulsive violence.

Crack too. I'd rather be parachute dropped on a land everyone addicted to heroin, than crack any time too!

So I get you.

Meth gets hailed though it appears these days. Heroin is a lot lot nearer nature too. Like LSD.

I was never going to get hooked on brown, only sporadic through time and 95% only joining in the activities where I was at and in most cases atop a tonne of OG exstacy.

But recent years & present are unbearable hell.

It wouldn't trouble me so mentally if it was heroin I was waist deep in now too, vs benzos.

If it was pure, affordable, and no allergy, at this stage and tormentuos position of my life, I would use it even if it meant several years of addiction.

It can be the lesser evil. I think it could have a place in right formula, society and specific life time myself.

Last edited:
Honestly, I was more hypersexual with cocaine and methylphenidate than with amphetamine-type stimulants. I know one just blocks DAT and NET while the other is both a blocker and an NDRA (so in theory it should make me "hornier"). But for some reason this particular side effect (hypersexuality) is more pronounced with cocaine and methylphenidate, but with cocaine I get both horney and end up succumbing to coke dick.
Yes, Cocaine has significantly potent vasoconstricting effects, resulting in "coke dick"

L-Citrulline (found in high concentrations in watermelon) has VERY POTENT vasodilation effects due to significantly increasing nitric oxide in bloodstream

L-Arginine isn't doesn't have high oral bioavailability, that's why L-Citrulline is superior

You'll be hard as STEEL. I go to Healthy Planet in Canada and purchase L-Citrulline in 115 gram or pure powder in a plastic bottle for like $20

1.5 grams X 3 times daily, mixed in orange juice and water. Takes 2 hours to reach peak Nitric Oxide levels in bloodstream

L-Citrulline + L-Arginine X 3 daily
Taurine 1000mg capsules X 3 daily
Vitamin B50 Complex (ESSSNTIAL)
Zinc 30mg (Testosterone increase)
Fish oil (essential/cardio/heart/BP)
Vit D 1,000 ui (winter times)
Garlic (cardio/BP/heart health)

30min cardio excercise daily, fast walking even for an hour to get the heart pumping

Due to my long term opioid script...I also get Depo-Testosterone 1,000mg / 10ml glass vials X 10 repeats

200mg IM every 2 weeks with a 22 Gauge 3ml with a thick steel needle long as middle finger....fuck, after the shower, sitting on a clean towel, an hour after Methadone kicks in I gently push into my ass muscle until it breaks the skin, then slowly slide it in deep into muscle just an inch or so below the belt line, top of ur ass muscle, flex the muscle an feel a good spot to inject, each time a different cheek lol. Painful as f@ck without any opioid + cannabis + ketamine + Ritalin

Testosterone is a POTENT antidepressant with amazing mood-boosting properties feeling so vigorous and energetic, increased confidence and vigilance, healthy sex drive and desire. ROCK hard elections (paired with L-Citrulline and all other health supplements taken daily)

LSD-25/ 100ug + Sativa 3 hours before sex.....Testosterone shot Thursday after dinner, for Saturday night 7pm ish (peak Testosterone levels in bloodstream 1.5 days after administration, back to baseline in 2 weeks)

The most amazing trippy, sensual, erotic, animalistic F@CKing you'll EVER have

My GF is a curvaceous Selma Hayek looking Amazonian queen with hips and the juiciest ass with toned fit legs and pretty feet, beautiful perky breasts and pretty face, long curly black hair, looking like a wet, oiled curved goddess with those hips and perfectly juicy ass you'd wanna eat alive

Damn....my Saturday nights are this, every week. Lsd crazy erotic sex.....then oral Brompton Cocktail 🍸

Melt on the couch with a roaring fireplace listening to amazing feel good music, trippy lighting everywhere

After Lsd sex & shower....7pm ish, my prized oral Brompton Cocktail 🍸

Methadone 25mg (80mg at 7am)
Ritalin 50mg
Valium 30-40mg
Lyrica is 300mg
Indica 10mg oil

Mixed in warm water to dissolve then orange juice down it

Hour onset.....Jin 3.oz cocktail maybe 5 to 7 until 3am each time a little line of Cocaine & Ketamine 50/50 mix, head to the patio for a fresh Belmont and Jin cocktail

Im in absolute HEAVEN

NOTE; I am a VERY tolerant user who have been taking these meds for 10+ years due to medical condition

This Brompton Cocktail would/could be fatal for a naive individual, could easily kill someone who isn't tolerant to these substances

That’s why they call Ritalin “Kiddy Coke” as it’s nearly identical in its MOA and given to kids with ADHD
First time trying Ritalin 20mg tablet I was euphoric & happy, robust mood-boosting properties with minimal cardiovascular negative effects such as increased HR & BP. Safer than the typical amphetamine medications, excluding Dexedrine & Desoxyn
Could be a case of Apples and Oranges but ime d-Amphetamin as ADHD med is superiour to MPH. Smooth, no side effects doesn't interfere with sleep. No constant dosing.

MPH for me was anorexia, elevated hartbeat, sweaty and uncomfortable. Just as prescribed 'KiddieCoke'
Minus the Serotenergic effect's Coke has. Which imo also is a horrible drug, but orally in ER formulation seems a bit better then MPH

Many feel complete opposite lol

Ritalin is amazingly pleasurable and has less cardiovascular stress BP & HR, even listed on CIBA Ritalin ads.

Smoother than the Amphetamines lol, lifts spirits and boosts mood and increases mental performance. Reduced sedative drug effects, etc

Dexedrine IR SKF 5mg orange sheilds are the best I'd assume

Adderall XR 30mg capsules also great

Ritalin 20mg IR (MPH)
Biphentin 80mg XR (MPH)

Desoxyn 5mg (d-Methamphetamine)

I'd want all these in my vault. 10,000 tablets / capsules each lol

With equal amounts of Diamorphine, Dilaudid, Oxy-IR, Methadone

in addition to Diazepam, Delorazepam & Lorazepam, and Alprazolam :)

Many feel complete opposite lol

Ritalin is amazingly pleasurable and has less cardiovascular stress BP & HR, even listed on CIBA Ritalin ads.

Smoother than the Amphetamines lol, lifts spirits and boosts mood and increases mental performance. Reduced sedative drug effects, etc

Dexedrine IR SKF 5mg orange sheilds are the best I'd assume

Adderall XR 30mg capsules also great

Ritalin 20mg IR (MPH)
Biphentin 80mg XR (MPH)

Desoxyn 5mg (d-Methamphetamine)

I'd want all these in my vault. 10,000 tablets / capsules each lol

With equal amounts of Diamorphine, Dilaudid, Oxy-IR, Methadone

in addition to Diazepam, Delorazepam & Lorazepam, and Alprazolam :)
Imagine there's a drug vault
It's easy if you try

It's easy if you try
Ya, I have one lol. I have 7 safes actually, ammunition must be legally stored seperate from firearms in Canada 🇨🇦

My massive 400lbs vault houses all my most prized hi-end toyz....one strictly for pistols, 2 for ammunition, 1 for magazines and 1 is dedicated to passport, documents, liquid currency etc, and another for all my legally prescribed CII controlled substances and miscellaneous items.

Most are fire-resistant steel bodied, bolted to floor and wall,

But I'm imagining the vault at Trillium Hospital narcotic / controlled substances or the main vault at Perdue Pharma in Pickering Ontario an hour drive from my house lol....THATs what I want access to lol

Ya, I have one lol. I have 7 safes actually, ammunition must be legally stored seperate from firearms in Canada 🇨🇦

My massive 400lbs vault houses all my most prized hi-end toyz....one strictly for pistols, 2 for ammunition, 1 for magazines and 1 is dedicated to passport, documents, liquid currency etc, and another for all my legally prescribed CII controlled substances and miscellaneous items.

Most are fire-resistant steel bodied, bolted to floor and wall,

But I'm imagining the vault at Trillium Hospital narcotic / controlled substances or the main vault at Perdue Pharma in Pickering Ontario an hour drive from my house lol....THATs what I want access to lol
Build your own vault. Make your dreams come true

I only seemed to enjoy coke if I've had a few drinks and only enjoy crack if I've had some benzos or opiates it overstimulates me too much if I do it on its own I still enjoy the initial rush though but soon after I feel pranged out
There’s no way that I would do crack or Iv coke without either an opiate or a benzo taking its place in the span of 30 minutes. Smoking a “blue” or taking a couple benzos RIGHT afterwords makes it less depressing. Definitely had moments where I rawdogged it and was weird fro the next 3-4 hours not wanting to interact with anybody..

It's easy if you try
I'm picturing something like this, only instead for every psychoactive drug, plant, fungus, and RC known to human kind and placed on some remote arctic island. Triple-thick walls impervious to atomic blast and sea-level rise, guarding human kind's most precious knowledge for the post-apocolyptic human survivors.