• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

I want sex everyday from girlfriend, too much to ask?

I totally get what you're saying Choon, and I agree, a lot of that might work... at least for awhile. But I still say if he has to start trying to "make" her attracted, it will probably fail down the road anyway.

I totally get what you're saying Choon, and I agree, a lot of that might work... at least for awhile. But I still say if he has to start trying to "make" her attracted, it will probably fail down the road anyway.

True, if he's acting like something he is not, that will fall apart in the long run. But if he genuinely improves himself and his sex life, that will pay dividends in the future.

Also, I did not mean men are only into skinny girls. Men are into nice bodies. For some men, that means DD boobs and a thin waistline. For others, nice means weighing 300 pounds and having a beard. But what primarily drives attraction for men is the visual aspect.

lulz, true that!

I love how girls will say things like "I just want a sweet and sensitive guy who cares about me" blah blah blah

but yet they're banging the alpha male footballer or the token bad boy.

How come in school the sweet, sensitive, smart guy was a virgin and the meat head footballer had slept with half the cheerleaders...

What girls say and what they do are completely off the chart

What ch00n says is in line with what I have learnt in life.

As much as it would be great to have a girl who loves you unconditionally etc etc etc. in reality it doesn't happen. Maybe your Mum might love you unconditionally but your girl won't. Some girls preference different needs and wants in different orders.

Aspects such as money, good looks, status, power etc etc

The more desired the girl is, the better man she can get. And for women it's predominately how good looking they are. So yeah beautiful women get great men. Ugly women don't. It's not nice, it's not ethically correct but it's how things work.

The more I go on in life with regards to women, the more I learn to get what you want from women when you want it and to be desired women is just about continually improving yourself to get into a stronger situation financially, status wise and with overall power.

And in saying all this I am attracted to beautiful women. I have never understood men who have settled or have been happy with a woman I would be embarrassed to take to my family or friends. Good luck to them if they are happy! but I could never be like that

I love how girls will say things like "I just want a sweet and sensitive guy who cares about me" blah blah blah

How come in school the sweet, sensitive, smart guy was a virgin and the meat head footballer had slept with half the cheerleaders...

What girls say and what they do are completely off the chart
Blaaaaa this makes me laugh! Sorry were not in high school at least I'm not! . I got over the hot Guy stage a long long time ago. Like I said everyone is into there own thing but a Guy with a six Pack shouldnt be a priority when looking for someone. This why lots of relationships fail. Instead of looking for someone who is honest, friendly, loving, fun, good in bed someone who can fulfill actual needs, they just look at the exterior and judge by that! Once you can look past physical attractions your judgement on ppl will start to change you will be able to see the person instead of just there outside appearance.

Aspects such as money, good looks, status, power etc etc

The more desired the girl is, the better man she can get. And for women it's predominately how good looking they are. So yeah beautiful women get great men. Ugly women don't. It's not nice, it's not ethically correct but it's how things work.

The more I go on in life with regards to women, the more I learn to get what you want from women when you want it and to be desired women is just about continually improving yourself to get into a stronger situation financially, status wise and with overall power.

And in saying all this I am attracted to beautiful women. I have never understood men who have settled or have been happy with a woman I would be embarrassed to take to my family or friends. Good luck to them if they are happy! but I could never be like that
I bet your from a city such as LA, OR MIA.
I brought this up in another thread(Is it mostly futile?) . YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ! And you also proved my theory right!

Last edited:
apparantely sex everyday for a female is WAY to much to ask.

i havent been able to get a female to make me dinner and this dude is worried about sex everyday

^LOLLLLLL :D

We want it all. I wasn't happy until I found a hot strong "bad boy" who also happened to be sweet and sensitive. :) But really, overall being sweet and loving is what made me choose him. There are infinite bad boys out there, some of whom are hot... not every guy will make you dinner when you're sick or give you massages every day or listen to you for hours regardless of whatever it is you're ranting about. Not every guy is someone you can really talk to. That real connection is what makes it work.

How do you expect to have mindblowing orgasmic transcendent sex with your goddess if she is fucking you because she is scared to lose you to another woman? That fear should not be in the relationship, it is a poison to your bond. I suspect the problem with both of you is that you are not treating your woman like a goddess and worshiping her in bed (and out), admiring her beauty, complimenting her (from your heart not for any ulterior motive), doing special things for her (like cooking an amazing dinner when she is tired/has a headache instead of demanding sex), taking care of her (asking her how she is feeling, if she is tired/has a headache asking her if you can get her anything), giving her lots of special touches and caresses that she longs for (which may or may not necessarily lead to intercourse), putting her orgasm ahead of your orgasm.

Yep, thats why I fucking love you. <3 :)

Best post, made me :)

The OP must be under 30 . . . .

MY girlfriend wants to fuck everyday.
Is she normal?

There is no standard. Whatever is normal for the person, is normal. It's about respecting what is normal for the person, and being there for them in times of abnormality due to depression, stress, sickness, or whatever other reason. If the abnormality is for something else, something to do with the relationship, then it's about getting to the root of the problem.

What it isn't about is being demanding and selfish toward the person you supposedly love when they don't do exactly what you want them to do.

First of all, it's not a contest.

Second of all, yes I do know this. I'm giving advice to the OP, who is a man, not a woman. Like it or not, women are naturally attracted to guys who can get other girls (this is one out of many things, but it is very important)

Men are attracted to girls with nice bodies, period.

If you knew your guy was highly sought after by other women, but YOU had him, you would try your hardest to keep / please your man.

If you KNEW you are the best your bf could ever do, and he can't get with girls in general, you wouldn't be as attracted to him.

It seems shallow, but it's absolutely true. That's how a woman's brain works.

And yes, women have the freedom to choose when and where to have sex. BUT, just know, if you don't please your man, he is liable to cheat and/or dump you if you don't fulfill his sexual desires. Men (and women) have the freedom to walk away from a relationship that isn't up to their expectations.

Lol...

If I knew my guy had been with a bunch of girls (kissing, intercourse, oral, whatever), I would actually be more grossed out. If he went after other girls, I'd be like see ya with no problems. My husband was not like that, and that is one of the main reasons I got with him to begin with... he had respect for women and relationships.

Why do you place so much emphasis on sex? It sounds like there's something deeper going on than you just liking the act of sex. Plenty of people wanna have sex everyday, but most of them don't build a ton of resentment if their partner turns them down on occasion.

Are you possibly addicted to sex? It sounds like you almost have mental withdrawals when you are denied; it sounds like what you experience is akin to withdrawing from drugs and being extremely irritated when they're not available.

Or, are you placing an emphasis on sex in order to escape from something that's going on in your life? Maybe you lack passion in other areas and focus all of your emotions on the act of having sex, thereby placing an unhealthy emphasis on the sex itself?

Of course these are just random suggestions being thrown out there because I'm not quite sure why you feel this way. You've explained the fact that you do feel this way and asked whether or not this is normal and/or okay, but you haven't really given any in depth background information (at least not in your first post; I have yet to read any other replies).

Anyway, to answer your question as to whether or not it's too much to ask your partner for sex everyday, well, it truly depends on a lot of variables (think the quality of the relationship, the way your partner feels about sex to begin with, chemistry on both mental and physical levels, etc.).

I can tell you one thing: The more you place an emphasis on sex, the less she'll want to have sex with you. Whenever I've been with a guy who constantly asked me if we could have sex, I was completely turned off, especially if he got annoyed. It's just irritating when a guy constantly brings it up as if it's the most important thing. I'll have sex when I WANT to have sex, and like most women you'll know when I want to have sex because I'll make it obvious. Don't run around her begging or demanding, and don't act like a child when you don't get what you want because--once again--that'll only turn her away further.

Lol...

If I knew my guy had been with a bunch of girls (kissing, intercourse, oral, whatever), I would actually be more grossed out. If he went after other girls, I'd be like see ya with no problems. My husband was not like that, and that is one of the main reasons I got with him to begin with... he had respect for women and relationships.

First of all, not all men who get with lots of women are "players" who don't respect women and relationships.

Second of all, no one is talking about revealing the OP's past sexual history, and no one is telling him to actively seek out other girls.

The subtle implication he should send out if that he COULD if he wanted to, not that he will. Meaning, he has the ability to get with girls.

The whole point is, wouldn't you feel much more special if your husband could get with hundreds of other girls, but he CHOSE you? On the flip side, wouldn't you be repulsed if your husband couldn't get with any other girl besides you to save his life, and NEEDED you instead of choosing to be with you?

It's not about being a player, it's about being an attractive man. An attractive man these days is someone who is fit, handsome, successful, charming, and is sought after by women. Maybe you don't like all these things, and if that's the case, you're in the minority.

Why do you place so much emphasis on sex? It sounds like there's something deeper going on than you just liking the act of sex. Plenty of people wanna have sex everyday, but most of them don't build a ton of resentment if their partner turns them down on occasion.

Are you possibly addicted to sex? It sounds like you almost have mental withdrawals when you are denied; it sounds like what you experience is akin to withdrawing from drugs and being extremely irritated when they're not available.

Or, are you placing an emphasis on sex in order to escape from something that's going on in your life? Maybe you lack passion in other areas and focus all of your emotions on the act of having sex, thereby placing an unhealthy emphasis on the sex itself?

Of course these are just random suggestions being thrown out there because I'm not quite sure why you feel this way. You've explained the fact that you do feel this way and asked whether or not this is normal and/or okay, but you haven't really given any in depth background information (at least not in your first post; I have yet to read any other replies).

Anyway, to answer your question as to whether or not it's too much to ask your partner for sex everyday, well, it truly depends on a lot of variables (think the quality of the relationship, the way your partner feels about sex to begin with, chemistry on both mental and physical levels, etc.).

I can tell you one thing: The more you place an emphasis on sex, the less she'll want to have sex with you. Whenever I've been with a guy who constantly asked me if we could have sex, I was completely turned off, especially if he got annoyed. It's just irritating when a guy constantly brings it up as if it's the most important thing. I'll have sex when I WANT to have sex, and like most women you'll know when I want to have sex because I'll make it obvious. Don't run around her begging or demanding, and don't act like a child when you don't get what you want because--once again--that'll only turn her away further.

I agree with the second part. The least attractive thing a man could do is "ask" for sex. Sex is supposed to be spontaneous and happen when both people want it, the whole "asking" part is very un sexy. And if he lets her know or begs or demands for it, yea it will push her away even more. The worst thing a man could do for his sex life is talk to his woman about how she needs to give him more sex.

However, you don't understand why he wants sex every day. That's fine, but different people have different sex drives, surely you understand that? He likes sex every day, that's his choice. No point questioning him in this, it's his personal preference.

However, you don't understand why he wants sex every day. That's fine, but different people have different sex drives, surely you understand that? He likes sex every day, that's his choice. No point questioning him in this, it's his personal preference.

You're right, I don't understand and I would like to out of curiosity in addition to the fact that people would be able to concoct better responses if there was more information provided. So yeah, there is a point in my questioning him =)

Clearly his sex drive is causing some turmoil in his relationships and if a person lets their sex drive reach that point then there's a problem. The problem could be a number of things... from being with a partner who has a much lower sex drive to being a flat out sex addict. I am curious as to whether or not he feels he can control himself 100%. To me it sounds like he is letting his sex drive get the best of him and his relationships and that makes it seem like he's not entirely in control or okay with himself. That's just a hunch though.

Once again, it might be something as benign as being involved with an unsuitable partner. [And to reiterate what I said before,] regardless of what it is, he was asking how women would feel about such a thing and there's no doubt about it: women get annoyed when men constantly insist on sex. They will literally lose all desire to have sex if a guy bugs them enough. Basically, a guy who is constantly chasing a girl around with a boner on a daily basis is pretty much shooting himself in the foot (or dick? haha) because the more he insists on it, the less she'll want to participate. This isn't true for every female out there but I know it's true for me and many of my friends.

Everybody is different.

My girlfriend likes it best when we have sex like 3 or 4 times a day.

I, on the other hand, have a VERY high sex drive.

First of all, not all men who get with lots of women are "players" who don't respect women and relationships.

Second of all, no one is talking about revealing the OP's past sexual history, and no one is telling him to actively seek out other girls.

The subtle implication he should send out if that he COULD if he wanted to, not that he will. Meaning, he has the ability to get with girls.

The whole point is, wouldn't you feel much more special if your husband could get with hundreds of other girls, but he CHOSE you? On the flip side, wouldn't you be repulsed if your husband couldn't get with any other girl besides you to save his life, and NEEDED you instead of choosing to be with you?

It's not about being a player, it's about being an attractive man. An attractive man these days is someone who is fit, handsome, successful, charming, and is sought after by women. Maybe you don't like all these things, and if that's the case, you're in the minority.

Lol.... No... no, it wouldn't make me feel special.
It would actually make me less attracted to him in the beginning.
Companionship isn't about competition to me.

As a woman I have to agree... Guys who are heavily pursued by women tend to bring it upon themselves.
If there are tons of girls after a guy I have to assume that he is after them as well. Otherwise the girls would stop being flirty with him because they aren't getting him. He must be doing something, however small, to encourage this behavior.

Whether you agree or not, it's still a pretty pathetic "tactic" to use on your girlfriend. Just be yourself!