I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and I picked up a new supply of monsters.. and they worked.. another productive day today.. and im off, work out then get a bunch of stuff done.. you all have a good morning esp you addy. :D

New italian place for dinner.. I am starving.. good workout this morning.. man I could eat a planet.

^ little salad, squid, veggies, fresh bread.. yeah I know how to do it.. but as im a pro it didn't cut it.. go d I hate being a really good cook sometimes, but allot of the time its real nice;)

im fireing off into some music.. love ya all and good night<3

No my uni has nothing to do with my recovery meeting. Speaking of uni I really need to take a break from Bluelight to get myself sorted. I am going to fail this masters if I don't n paying £650 a module is a lot of money to lose. Plus think I'm over-training because everytime I sit down I'm literally nodding n it's hard fighting it. So if I don't reply to you all you know why.
Please take care, Evey xxxx

Could this possibly be caused in part by your recently increased dose of suboxone? When I was being prescribed suboxone while taking a full course load in uni I would always nod out during my morning class, to the point of having my professor call me into the office to discuss why it was happening 2 two times each week that I had the 8:00am class. When you consider that the dose of suboxone you are in is a lot more potent than you are used to compared to both your previous dose and the dose of codeine you are on I don't think that it can be ruled out as the cause of you nodding out.

The decision to take a certain dose of medication is based on the notion that the positive effects of the drug outweigh the negative effects of the drug, so if it's getting in the way of your classes you may want to discuss this with your doctor.

No work out for me today.. but Im going out for mexican food any way.. worked it out hard yesterday though and feel pretty damn good today.

NSFW:
amazing-muddy-waterfalls-iguazu-aerial.jpg

6550_547899328566354_1950162572_n.jpg

amazing2.jpg

AmazingStreetArt.jpg

Amazing-Forest-HD-Wallpapers-1-1.jpg

Ama-Dablam-Nepal-Top-10-most-amazing-mountains-which-you-should-visit-3.jpg

amazing-animals-011.jpg

^is that an iguana? If so wow I haven't seen an iguana for years. I remember one of my friends vack in the philippibes had one and I was scared to touch ir.

I was thinking it that falls in between Brazil and Argentina but I will check..

Underwater photography has never been more exciting than this. From famed fashion photographers looking to push creative boundaries to brave teenagers looking to conquer new mediums, underwater photography is finally having its moment. Here, we've compiled ten different photographers who's style is completely different than anything you have ever seen.
Fairy Tales Come Alive: Zena Holloway

I think this is a real photo

Amazing-Underwater-Photo-Sets-15.jpg

Breathe in breathe out

Tomorrow you will wake up and everything will be okay

Stop worrying about your spine it's not doing any good

Breathe in breathe out

I'm classed as a distance learner. Suboxone is not affecting my studies - alcohol n then codeine were. Since I have given up alcohol I am more clear headed than ever. I have my passion back for my weight management course. I am half through my childhood obesity assignment (we have to write 4,000 words I've done something like 2,300). I'm classed as a distance learner because we only go for three whole days per module (in which I'm always made to feel small, inadequate because 1, every otber student on the masters is a health care proffessional whereas I'm on disability benefits. I'm visually impaired n most of the speakers are guest speakers like GPs, members of government, psysiologists etc n don't have enlarged versions so when we're doing doing group activities they ignore me n discuss with each otber n all go to lunch together, very cliquey.

So I'm very much glad that it's mostly distance learning because of this. I've spent six sessions of therapy try to raise my self esteem n obviously going to these classes lowers my self worth to 0 n makes me feel depressed.

As for the assignments, for the first time in so long I feel motivated n passionate about weight management. I have goals, passions n interests rather than feel empty, addictive, n self-destructive n obsessing over people n things that are only going to destroy me.

Take care,
Evey

Opioids, even maintenance opioids, generally give you a positive outlook on life. Keep that in mind. I was tricked for a long time into believing that heroin was my adderall, it kept me motivated, positive, I was able to complete goals and projects.

Made pancakes, need to go for a walk. I got a cool bike mount for my phone to track my cycling.. but it's freezing..in FL :sus: I can't go out.

Snow blowing isn't that bad with a tractor.. I look like this guy.. only he looks like he is in the mountains were i want to be.

NSFW:
180266d1285636608-recomendation-garden-tractor-w-snow-hpim2865.jpg

And time to whip up a little kung pow pork.. yummy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.