• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you feel better soon, Star. Is this happening a lot? Have you been to see doctor about it?

Thanks <3 It comes on pretty strong sometimes but subsides usually within an hour. I'm seeing a psychiatrist, I think it's just general anxiety flaring up. Life's coming at me too fast at times. Kind of just throws me into a tailspin until I get a bearing and calm myself down. :) Feeling a lot better now.

Glad you're feeling better. I think it's that time of year, Christmas can be a stressful time for some people. Not to sound patronising but do you write lists of things you need to do? That sometimes helps by looking at things in terms of steps rather than looking at a whole pyramid. I do that sometimes n when I write a list n break things down it doesn't seem so bad xxx

Anxiety sucks :( but yeah gotta fight it off somehow. Im not looking forward to my plane ride later and hopefully there will be few turbulences yikes!

^tnx evey I hope so too and I'm hoping there won't be a snow storm too

Glad you're feeling better. I think it's that time of year, Christmas can be a stressful time for some people. Not to sound patronising but do you write lists of things you need to do? That sometimes helps by looking at things in terms of steps rather than looking at a whole pyramid. I do that sometimes n when I write a list n break things down it doesn't seem so bad xxx

As weird as it sounds, notes and lists of all the things I have to do are sometimes what throw me into the panic. Just knowing so much I have to do and worry about is a major culprit of my anxiety. It's really an unavoidable thing sometimes, I've learned. Thanks for the suggestions though :).

Anxiety sucks :( but yeah gotta fight it off somehow. Im not looking forward to my plane ride later and hopefully there will be few turbulences yikes!

<3 Goodluck love, you'll do fine!!! Fight it off! <3 I actually like the turbulence (weirdo :sus:).

anxiety is the worst especially opiate wd anxiety i wanna blow my brains out

I have been lazy as lazy can be and haven't been in the gym for days.. I'm going tomorrow no matter what..

<3 Goodluck love, you'll do fine!!! Fight it off! <3 I actually like the turbulence (weirdo :sus:).

This made me lol yeah the flight wasn't too bad at all yay maya survived now the coming back will be interesting wish me luck on this one too hehe

Glad you're safe, Mayo. You'll be ok getting back. What will be, will be xxx

Kalico you can get through this ok. Please stick with us we 're here to help n support you through it. It'll get better.

Sending you a big hug ok?!

Evey xxx

I'm about to head to Pennsylvania for Christmas at my parents, I'm not looking forward to the cold. Floridas 50degree nights are cold enough for me! Luckily I'll still be able to make some use of my old northern jackets and clothes while I'm there.

Thanks :) I won't be leaving until Sunday but I'm still not looking forward to the cold at all. So many things to do around the house to get it ready.

^ Safe travels, star!

I'm having reallllly bad anxiety and obsessive thoughts out of nowhere :( Gah I hate this....

Status
Not open for further replies.