I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Breaking Bad to be very anxiety inducing and depressing oddly enough :\. I wish I coulda watched it past the 4th episode so I'd be able to talk about it with everyone else.

right I only watched the first four as well.. but I liked it a bunch.. but couldn't make it through the end.. but I would love any thoughts on its a wonderful life.. if anyone chooses to watch it again.. that is truely an amazing movie.

I haven't seen it, I'll have to see if it's on netflix or download rent it. I really enjoy the Trueman Show, a must watch. Mindfuck abit..

if your talkin its a wonderful life star i just posted it in 895.. this movie has more wisdom in what's wrong and rite with life than almost al I have ever seen.. watching it now and have a smile on my face already. take a gander and I would love to see what you think.

if your talkin its a wonderful life star i just posted it in 895.. this movie has more wisdom in what's wrong and rite with life than almost al I have ever seen.. watching it now and have a smile on my face already. take a gander and I would love to see what you think.

I'll have to give it a watch then :)

I ended up watching "Orange is the New Black" again =D I fucking love that show and cannot wait until the next season!

PS: Stardust- it's actually healthier to drink sugared soda, trust me!

My friend turned me into Orange and Black when she was here, we watched maybe the first 5 episodes (up until Reds chicken fiasco). I'll have to start watching it again.

About soda, I guess it could be more dangerous due to aspartame being so hazardous, but the amount of sugar in 1 can (and I don't just drink 1 can/day), is a little scary :sus:

I thought i was in a "trueman show" a couple of years ago lol

I think after watching that everyone gets the notion they could possibly be the star of the Trueman (your name) Show. :sus:

My friend turned me into Orange and Black when she was here, we watched maybe the first 5 episodes (up until Reds chicken fiasco). I'll have to start watching it againn

About soda, I guess it could be more dangerous due to aspartame being so hazardous, but the amount of sugar in 1 can (and I don't just drink 1 can/day), is a little scary :sus:

Heh yeah you'll love it! At least I do. The fact that Alex is so hot probably has a lot to do with it ;)

There's this drink that I've been obsessed with, I don't know how good/bad it is for someone but I think it's delicious. Here's a pic:

risthc.jpg

Whaat I'm going to look next time. Perhaps I've never see it because I don't ever go into RiteAid lol.

I'm hungry, i got dumped and i havn't been this itchy in over 5 months :/
Hey phat sorry to hear the relationship ended.. bet way to get over someone is to get under someone else i say.

Last edited:
Just another note!! We have reached a decent number of participants but still need many more to fill out the survey to reach our goal for donations. If Bluelight has done good for you, please consider helping raise money for the site. I'm going to post this in a few spots since this is a crucial part of Bluelights funding and in order to fund BL we need donations. Users can also choose to complete the Inflexxion Survey, which is a quick survey (about 5 minutes) which every survey taken gets Bluelight a donation to help fund the site.

Please help us fund Bluelight by completing the Inflexxion Survey!

Last edited:
Hey phat sorry to hear the relationship ended.. bet way to get over someone is to get under someone else i say.

true true, i should make the most of it now, whilst i still have some self confidence, i'm just not used to "playing the game", but i do know a few hotties i could try and hook up with, take my mind off my ex...
thx ;)

Ugh I hate conflict. I attend this weekly recovery meeting on Thursdays n when we started a while back I asked if we could have the meeting at 1 pm so I am able to get my little girl. There was only 5 members then n now a few more have started. They're set up a Facebook page n when I looked at it (I wasn't going to due to confidentiality reasons) I noticed one of the girls was telling everyone the meeting starts at 1:30 pm. That probably explains why for the last few weeks some of us arrived at 1 pm n spent half hour waiting for the others to arrive.

This 'newer' member mentioned it today on Facebook n I mentioned someone about it but now I'm extremely wortied. This girl is loud n a lot of them are friends shes always been nice to me but I feel intimidated. Part of me wants to do the usual n just let them have their way but another part of me is saying "no you're apart of the group n one of the original members n your feelings matter too.

What if they think I'm being a spoilt brat? I'm sure they don't like me as a lot of them meet up outside the meeting n appear to really know one another. Also one of the people working there said There was too many volunteers to work giving breakfast to the homeless (mainly other addicts) n yet I heard someone mention about starting voluntary work there so why am "I" not wanted? I found working here that one day really forfilling n even laughed at a joke against me which is something I never normally do.

Oh god how do I handle it without conflict? I'm thinking stop going to the meeting n just leave them to have it at 1:30 pm?

I know it may seem a small n petty thing but I've been trying to work with a therapist on bringing my self esteem up n one thing i do is try to please people n run away from conflict. The old me would have just left them change the meeting to 1:30 pm to avoid conflict n let it fester in me.

What do I do about it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.