• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I just need to post Vs. wisdom, beauty, and baggage.. here hold this bag and ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy time dino! =D I can't believe I watched all of that haha :D

hahahahahaha bf and I watched the entire thing also XD. So ridiculous. I think I cut it nao. M yes gelatin.

I only made it till four minutes but I did one with my kido a while back.. whats with the gloves?

starry-night-alex-ruiz.jpg

Opioids, even maintenance opioids, generally give you a positive outlook on life. Keep that in mind. I was tricked for a long time into believing that heroin was my adderall, it kept me motivated, positive, I was able to complete goals and projects.

Sorry but what do you mean "heroin was your adderall?" Sorry for my ignorance, I've never heard of adderal so don't know what it's meant for.

Sorry but what do you mean "heroin was your adderall?" Sorry for my ignorance, I've never heard of adderal so don't know what it's meant for.

Adderall is an amphetamine. It's commonly prescribed in the US for ADHD and narcolepsy due to its stimulatory effects.

Alright government health care website.. Im going to eat lunch and then im going to get through you.. your going down bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NSFW:
the+dark+tower.jpg

^lol

That reminds me I gotta log on to air canadas website to choose my seat for tomorrows flight. I've done some packing up to do and I only need to do a little bit more tonight. I have to be up super early tomorrow morning but I'm not sure if I can sleep early tonight.

Adderall is an amphetamine. It's commonly prescribed in the US for ADHD and narcolepsy due to its stimulatory effects.

Awh I see. They use ritamin in this country which I'm told is like speed but for people with ADHD it has the opposite effect. That's what my friend said who has ADHD x

Learning to experience life is the secret to true happiness.

Oxytocin, dopamine, serotonin and endorphins, ever heard of these?

These are released at excessive and dangerous levels when using recreational drugs, they are responsible for euphoria.

How do we release these naturally- yes, it's possible- is the only question you should be asking yourself.

Oxytocin is why we feel better around those we like. It's released when we feel unity and trust.

Serotonin is why we feel accomplishment. It's released when we challenge our abilities, also when we succeed.

Endorphin is why we feel surprisingly calm when injured. It's released when we're harmed. Exercising is a productive way of utilizing this.

Dopamine is why we feel amped. It's released when we are concerned or take risks.

These wonderful chemicals are responsible for devolping our character, we should be very grateful to have such loving bodies and minds. :D

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=169702

These wonderful chemicals are responsible for devolping our character
very nice post.. I think its monumentally important to realize that this is a two way street and our thinking is as influential on the chemicals as the chemicals are on our thinking;)

the hobbit movies are quite a step down from the lord of the rings movies

yeah i saw the second one yesterday it was better than the first but i was expecting more lord of the rings was sick

my mom left when i was 3 didn't see her again till i was 7 and she had a daughter since then i've seen her about once every 3 years and now when friends or family doesn't want to chill or anything i feel lonely i don't know if that is just a normal reaction or if i have some leftover pain from basically losing my mom

Sorry that this happened to you mrflowers. I 'm also sorry how I acted with you a few times when you were expressing your feelings. I was out of order n I am sorry xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.