• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have 10 mg diazepam pills about 10 of them how many should i take to feel a high of them, and what is the high like?

Zoplicon is sth different.
Its not a benzo its a z-drug and I dont like it, from that u can get high and do thinks which u dont remember because of the missing effect of muscle relaxation and other things which benzos have.
It happened to my twice that I walk around naked in the middle of the night.
Luckily my family did not record me but they still make jokes because I talked so weird shit which I dont remember.
I even went outside and was looking for sth in the trash.
But the be honest I also took it with some 5-htp .

With withdrawal you mean that u took tramadol regularly and then stopped suddenly and then u took a z drug or u had a comedown of tramadol?
Toke(docs gave me)zvdrug in toxicology.U can go there free for three four day detox.i mean-not free.u must got insurance).u got i.v.infussions,pills,shrinks......military hospital....

thanks man your really helpful how long would you have to take 30 mg of diazepam or 20 mg for before you start getting withdrawals how many days of everyday use before you get withdrawals
How to know that.i toke it from years.Studies show,that physical dependence occurs within three months of daily benzo intake even at prescribed doses in low spectrum.that's why ussualy benzos intake is normally-two-three weeks max.in cases of severe insomnia

Last edited:
also i don’t have propecia what is that please 🙏
Hi,
My apologies for not responding. I've had some major life events that took my full attention. As to your question. It's an oral medication that was sold to aging men in order to block DHT for enlarged prostate gland. Quite by accident they noticed that it had a positive effect on MPB. Before it was approved for MPB it was easy to get my to do what's called "off-lable" (Doctors have the power to write scripts for drugs that are not approved for such use by the FDA) in other words a young man could come and get a drug and use it for another doc approved use. I was only 29 when I started using it.
Google it, "FDA approved oral medications for MPB" or something like that.
I'd be stunned if any of the drugs I've mentioned are not available in the UK. In fact Minoxidil (Rogaine in US doesn't require a script.) Actually, you should go to the Chemist (Drugstore) and either ask or just look around and read the see if they have it. I don't know what name it's sold under in the UK just read what's in the bottle you want 5% Minoxidil.
Now, these are NOT cures for MPB, you have to use them. If you stop and are genetically predisposed to MPB it will more than likely occur. But I can't say for certain how your hair follicles will react. Your hair itself is dead. It's the follicles that are important. I guess like fingernails.
Oh, don't bother sending me pictures. There's probably hundreds of graphics out on the web that show you where you are in the stages of Male Pattern Baldness.

As for getting popped 3 times for driving under the influence (DUI), where I live New Jersey, USA - obviously - First offense 2 months no driving, I think second offense is 2 Years and 3rd is 10 years no driving, after that I believe they just take your license and you'd probably do jail time. Thing is, your violations never go away. In the old days after so many years they'd drop your first offense BUT not these day. You get a violation when you're 21 - first offense and 25 years later you get popped again it's your second offense!
Enough about that.
As for weed legal here but can't grow your own!

As for going to the Netherlands, I know what you mean. Wife and I lived in Southern Belgium working for NATO. Took trips to the Netherlands several times.

I'll stop here mate.
Take care,
mrb1956

Dont understand how ppl get high of benzos.
I took benzos so often lika alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam whatever just for sleep.
The more I take the sleepier I get and then good night
Maybe you're dosing is too high for you. Years ago, if I took more than 1mg. of xanax I would fall asleep. I later got to the point where I had such a high tolerance, I had stop and stick to valium or maybe yer just one of those people who's wired that way. I have a friend that feels "speedy" when she takes Valium which is amazing to me. Just my two cents.

Bye Now

Benzos are a bad choice for "getting high."
If you're anxious, you'll relax somewhat.
Otherwise they're not great for euphoria. You might feel it the first day or two of use, but that fades quickly IME.
Plus, the addiction/withdrawals are the WORST.
Be careful.
♥ ♥ ♥

@chrisp1995

Codeine would not be causing pattern baldness. It lowers testosterone in the long term (as any opioid will). The relationship between testosterone and hair loss is that testosterone metabolises to dihydrotestosterone, and this can worsen pattern baldness. Low testosterone levels would be protective of this.

Of course pattern baldness doesn't map 1:1 to testosterone, there are likely tons of other factors that influence this outcome.

Also Valium and xanax hit different groups of GABA receptors. Benzos that are like xanax are known as hypnotic benzos and are typically considered more "recreational".

Another aspect is that the duration of onset of a drug often correlates to its recreational potential. There is something about having a drug slam your receptors quickly that makes the experience more rewarding.
A combination of the different pharmacologies and onsets of action likely explains the discrepancies in your experiences.

Yeah never did much to me to be honest got no effect from them actually woke up a lot earlier than i usually do can’t see me liking them just wish i could have codeine with out thinking it’s effecting my hair line haha maybe i’m just getting a mature hair line or over looking into it getting my self paranoid about nothing.
I think you're worrying over nothing mate.

Benzos are a bad choice for "getting high."
If you're anxious, you'll relax somewhat.
Otherwise they're not great for euphoria. You might feel it the first day or two of use, but that fades quickly IME.
Plus, the addiction/withdrawals are the WORST.
Be careful.
♥ ♥ ♥
Yup. I'm currently tapering down from benzos. Not fun.

Yup. I'm currently tapering down from benzos. Not fun.
Me too plus, well that's my doctor's plan and I'm going to do it. At the moment, I'm still feeling the effects of my long-term buprenorphine use, 10 years but I stopped cold on xmas eve.
Anyway, I'm on 2mg. of alprazalam that's keeping off the ceiling. Hopefully, by the end of this month I'll start working my way down.
It certainly ISN'T FUN.

mrb1956