• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have 10 mg diazepam pills about 10 of them how many should i take to feel a high of them, and what is the high like?

Well that's mean,that only u knows the answer.There is cross tolerance between benzos&z drugs.....and i tried a z drug only once and it put me to sleep after 30 minutes,while withdrawling from tramadol
Wonder why my tolerance is so high then it the drug is ineffective to me i just don’t get it any ideas

Drugs came from phramacy, right? Most are stii OK at pharmacy but diazepam just isn't like xanax. Ya wont get the punch inda face type "feel" but when mixed can be amplified and become dangerous... just syain.
Just wanna see ya around after experiments, is all.
Peace

Drugs came from phramacy, right? Most are stii OK at pharmacy but diazepam just isn't like xanax. Ya wont get the punch inda face type "feel" but when mixed can be amplified and become dangerous... just syain.
Just wanna see ya around after experiments, is all.
Peace
yeah not prescribed but i have a connection who works in hospital who gets me what i want for a very cheap price any tablet or drug from pharmacy i can get very easy of him and thank you i won’t go overboard what are some long term effects of benzo like diazepam if taking for more than 2 weeks daily at 30 mg what should you expect

Not worry about long term effectsvfrom only 30mg daily for two weeks...it's probably quite innefectivevfor u,because u take zvdrugs also....if a 10mg did not touch u,try 20,but not make combos including alcohol....be careful....and the danger of developing a habbit&later addiction is real.....just take care man...that's all

what are some long term effects of benzo like diazepam if taking for more than 2 weeks daily at 30 mg what should you expect
Some - maybe - of what they call "rebound anxiety" which I wouldn't expect it to show until a week or two of cessation as Vs are of longer half-life... if it shows at all.Dont wanna work ourselves up too much about what could be, ya know? Causes me anxiety just thinking about it. :unsure: May have to take a dose.... lol
But seriously; are you out of diazepam? Just askin cause I woulda done ate that. ;)
No worries with this brief stint with a few valium. Doesn't seem you enjoy it much (many do not) so this could be a very good place to just say fuck it and leave benzos alone. Not tellin ya anything other than that they can become a nightmare, ya heard?
Much love,
<3

Thanks bro no i hardly ever wear hats but i am a scaffolder and work on top of buildings in the uk where it is cold so i usually wear a hood and a hard hat for 8 hours of the day which could be one of the issues, but thanks for the compliment on the hair do you not think it is is receding then or it’s just maturing? and thank you a lot i am currently having a break i go to amsterdam sunday so i will be on the weed for a few days so i have just been having some alcohol and a few diazepam which i never usually take to take the edge of it haha

also if you put the tablet under the tongue do you let it dissolve? i think i might try this as i had 35 mg last night 20 mg straight up and 15 a hour later no effect really and i had two sleeping tablets haha!
I wouldn't worry about any hats or head gear it's just a theory of mine..I wouldn't worry man. I'm in my mid 30s and have had basically a full head of gray hair back when I was s freshman in highschool..I used to be a bit insecure and would get sarcastic or a bit angry when classmates would joke, but now I like it, gives character and apparently women like the distinguished look.

Anyhow, don't worry about the small stuff and embrace it.

Also try to save the rest of your valium for when your mind or body needs a benzo..its great to mix with a xanax OR if you run low or out of xanax, the valium is great to help with xanax withdrawal.

first time taking them but i have had xanax in the past and i have had plenty experience with opiates so i reckon my tolerance is high to drugs as i have been taking 200/400 mg codeine daily.

what should i expect to feel and what sort of high and how many pills would you recommend to take i want to feel a high as i am trying to stop taking codeine as i feel like they are stopping the hair growth on my head could be down to the testosterone abuse from taking them daily for a year or 2 in large doses
Alprazolam and Diazepam differ a lot.

The first is a fast acting empty/ put you to sleep kinda benzo. very cold imo. Its duration is its only plus over Diazepam.

Diazepam on the other hand is very slow in its come up and equally come down. Its only flaw is the lenght imo. But its effect's are nothing like Alprazolam. Its a warm and relaxing Benzo. For recreation, disminding the duration, Diazepam is way above Alprazolam.

When I was a Benzo virgin 20mg would have had me on the border of sleep, 30mg was to much felt it for at least a day and a half

Last edited:
i woke up i didint even sleep and i mixed it with two 7.5 mg of zoplicone
Zoplicon is sth different.
Its not a benzo its a z-drug and I dont like it, from that u can get high and do thinks which u dont remember because of the missing effect of muscle relaxation and other things which benzos have.
It happened to my twice that I walk around naked in the middle of the night.
Luckily my family did not record me but they still make jokes because I talked so weird shit which I dont remember.
I even went outside and was looking for sth in the trash.
But the be honest I also took it with some 5-htp .
Well that's mean,that only u knows the answer.There is cross tolerance between benzos&z drugs.....and i tried a z drug only once and it put me to sleep after 30 minutes,while withdrawling from tramadol
With withdrawal you mean that u took tramadol regularly and then stopped suddenly and then u took a z drug or u had a comedown of tramadol?

Not worry about long term effectsvfrom only 30mg daily for two weeks...it's probably quite innefectivevfor u,because u take zvdrugs also....if a 10mg did not touch u,try 20,but not make combos including alcohol....be careful....and the danger of developing a habbit&later addiction is real.....just take care man...that's all
thanks man your really helpful how long would you have to take 30 mg of diazepam or 20 mg for before you start getting withdrawals how many days of everyday use before you get withdrawals

Some - maybe - of what they call "rebound anxiety" which I wouldn't expect it to show until a week or two of cessation as Vs are of longer half-life... if it shows at all.Dont wanna work ourselves up too much about what could be, ya know? Causes me anxiety just thinking about it. :unsure: May have to take a dose.... lol
But seriously; are you out of diazepam? Just askin cause I woulda done ate that. ;)
No worries with this brief stint with a few valium. Doesn't seem you enjoy it much (many do not) so this could be a very good place to just say fuck it and leave benzos alone. Not tellin ya anything other than that they can become a nightmare, ya heard?
Much love,
<3
Thanks bro yeah i’ve heard the withdrawals are ducking intense so i might have to dodge the bullet but i feel like i need them for a few extra days to curve this codeine habit and temptation but worrying will i get withdrawals of like 12 day use everyday 30 mg or will that be ok and then i’m going to just smoke weed again fuck it haha and i still have 25 10 mg diazepam left if you was close you could have half of them haha!!

I wouldn't worry about any hats or head gear it's just a theory of mine..I wouldn't worry man. I'm in my mid 30s and have had basically a full head of gray hair back when I was s freshman in highschool..I used to be a bit insecure and would get sarcastic or a bit angry when classmates would joke, but now I like it, gives character and apparently women like the distinguished look.

Anyhow, don't worry about the small stuff and embrace it.

Also try to save the rest of your valium for when your mind or body needs a benzo..its great to mix with a xanax OR if you run low or out of xanax, the valium is great to help with xanax withdrawal.
Thanks mate and i think grey hair is good you will be a silver fox it’s a good look and hope i go grey and not bald my hair is very thick not patches or bald spots grows super fast just the left side of my small widow peak goes back a tiny inch than the rest of my hair line in a v shape but nothing major if you looked at the link i put up you could see my hair at short my hair pushed back and my hair long all this year and i’m properly not even receding just over thinking or it’s a mature hairline, check it out let me know what you think please but i’m definitely not bald or going thin anywhere just my hairline is tiny bit set back from what i can remember but i’ve had a slight fringe and longer cut and recently got a buzz cut and noticed haha! check it out it’s up there in the comments the link to the pics of my head thanks for the reply silver fox!

Alprazolam and Diazepam differ a lot.

The first is a fast acting empty/ put you to sleep kinda benzo. very cold imo. Its duration is its only plus over Diazepam.

Diazepam on the other hand is very slow in its come up and equally come down. Its only flaw is the lenght imo. But its effect's are nothing like Alprazolam. Its a warm and relaxing Benzo. For recreation, disminding the duration, Diazepam is way above Alprazolam.

When I was a Benzo virgin 20mg would have had me on the border of sleep, 30mg was to much felt it for at least a day and a half
That’s crazy wonder why i’m not feeling feeling 20 mg or 30 mg then haha i mix it with a zoplicone and still struggle to nod off it’s mad or i don’t get the warm feelings wonder why my mate? hahah and xanax in other hand slaps my ass if i ate a full bar i’d be asleep in 25 mins with some euphoric to it

yes ur right.
benzos are the holy grail for comedowns of stims like meth.
what do you mean by tools i’m basically using it as a tool now because i’m stopping codeine and the codeine usage i was soo mg was around 400/600 mg daily for a year or two stopped because i think it is has made my hair line go back don’t no if this is the case but don’t know the science behind it but it says in google string painkillers can cause hair loss or lower testosterone so thought i need to stop don’t want to loose my thick head of hair or recede what you think

if you was close you could have half of them haha!!
Thanks for the generous offer but having no transpo and/or map this would make the journey a cold one today. lol its chilly and wet out today.
Also got me some benzo around here somewhere.
Think its about that time if ya 'scuse me a moment.
;)

Thanks for the generous offer but having no transpo and/or map this would make the journey a cold one today. lol its chilly and wet out today.
Also got me some benzo around here somewhere.
Think its about that time if ya 'scuse me a moment.
;)
Do you think i will get withdrawals dosing 30 mg a day for 2 weeks and then suddenly stopping them, only taking them to curve this codeine habit and it’s worked so far

You don't really get high on benzodiazepines they're like a maintenance drug. You'll feel some effects from one but I promise you if you take One A Day for 10 days you're going to feel f***** up for like 3 months and not in a good way

You don't really get high on benzodiazepines they're like a maintenance drug. You'll feel some effects from one but I promise you if you take One A Day for 10 days you're going to feel f***** up for like 3 months and not in a good way
yeah i’ve had them like 7 day on run and not had one for two days fuck that shit, not touching em no more unless it’s a one off every few months don’t really get anything of them at all, what do people even get out of these things

what do people even get out of these things
It is a valid medicine for anxiety related illnesses, muscle and sleep issues. They don't get me high. Sleep is all I need them for on occasion. Every one in a while I will take it to make food taste better as I devour food on benzos. Almost as much as cannabis. Any food tastes good. Then I sleep. Staying awake on a benzo for me is not fun. As I have said before normal waking consciousness is more euphoric to me the benzo state. I can even feel empty or depressed if I stay awake. But a guaranteed sleep is a way I can control what I do so that aspect helps the occasional insomnia for me. Luckly cannabis knocks me out on it's own.

There are plenty of people with a valid medical issue that need benzos. We have a few members here that can not eat without a benzo as the stomach muscle needs to be relaxed in a way that only a muscle relaxer drug can accomplish.
Is 10 days enough to cause misery? If that is the case then even short term is not a good option.