• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have 10 mg diazepam pills about 10 of them how many should i take to feel a high of them, and what is the high like?

In your post you say that you have been taking testosterone for two years or were you referring to codeine?
As for your hairline, the last stats I bothered to look at was back in the 1980s because I was in my late 20s and noticed my hairline receding at the corners. The stats in the US were about 1 in 5 males will experience typical Male Pattern Baldness. Regardless of your father's and grandfather's heads of hair, doesn't mean that you are immune from MPB. When I was your age I was convinced that I'd be horseshoe bald, you know, no hair on top just the sides. Well, I'll be 67 in just over a month and my hairline has receded but only since I was in my 50s.
If you are really concerned start using Minoxidil 5 percent. It's called Rogaine here in the states. You can usually buy a generic. Get the foam and use it twice a day. Find a good dermatologist who knows about balding and go see him or her. The topical foam is on proven to be effective by our FOOD AND Drug Administration for baldness at the TOP of your head. They haven't yet figured out why your hairline is different but that doesn't mean it won't work. I assume you have propecia. It is a pill that blocks DHT. You need a prescription for it here in the states. I assume that it's the same where you are. Also, DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Male Pattern Baldness is a complex cascade of events -genetic, age, and a lot of other stuff that I forget because I stopped worrying about it after my mid to late 40s. Women have the bioclock to worry about so they can't be as pissy as in their 20s.
Look, my info is old so there may have been soon progress. DON'T buy in to people selling all sorts of crap that has no valid studies behind it. There are tons of sites with good information go find them and learn. I can't give you any websites because back in my day the was the internet but just what you could type off a keyboard NO WEB PAGES. Prevention of hair loss is easier than growing hair. You should know just how your hair grows, in cycles it doesn't matter how much hair is in the drain as long as it's being replaced.
Some shampoos can help but only as adjuncts. No shampoo is going to grow your hair or stop the progression of MBP if you are genetically predisposed to it. If you take my advice, you'll do OK. Good luck! Try not to worry. If I knew at 28 what I know now it would be truly wonderful but that's what age gives you, perspective through life experience. Live Skillfully.
Last thing, learn a simple form of meditative practice and DO IT!
Take it or leave it. It's your life and EVERYBODY gets old. I didn't believe that myself at 28, why should you.
Sorry about the "life advice" can't help myself sometimes. Oh, where are you and is cannabis legal there yet?
Have a good day!
Bye
Yea sorry i must of got mixed up i meant codeine not testosterone i have never had testosterone before in my life, just the codeine use do you really think codeine could cause this? because it lowers testosterone?

i have a full thick head of hair grows everywhere i have a fringe but when i push my hair back it’s just the temples that go back a little bit nothing crazy, just about a inch or so at each side more on the left side.

did you ever recede even just a tiny bit in your late 20’s mine is not noticble i can get a buzz cut and actually shave the windows peak and it’s not far of straight but because i know it’s not what it originally was it bugs me.

thanks for your detailed info the best i have had yet how is your hair doing at the moment must be doing well being 67 with hair and tiny bit of receding my dad is the same and has a full head also slightly receding but nothing major and so did my grandad haha, so hopefully it’s just a mature hairline, i wish i could show you a picture tbh of it and you would properly say i am over reacting, i just don’t know if you can send them privately on this or not, you would properly say i’m over worrying like everyone else has said to me as my hair has always been a slight widows peak and a slight v shape since i was a kid, chances are it’s a mature hair line but when i push my hair fully back it does go back a inch it’s easily hideable just not with a buzz cut,

but i am deffintly going to look into that what you said and i just don’t want to actually start going on medications that make me shed and maybe do well for a few years but then once stop it could cause more balding than what i would of had. because the only place it is tiny bit going is the edges of my temples. just wish i could have some codeine tablets but really been put off even though they properly have nothing to do with it

only started using them once i quit weed for getting banned from driving 3 x for being stoned had 3 driving bans for 3 years they do saliva test road side if you take a pull of a police office and i have got a crininal record for selling weed went to jail so they tend to do the full checks on me at every stop i get so i stopped it since i did i started on codeine.

i’m in the UK it’s not legal here but plenty of good weeds about but you can have possession but just not driving while high but stays in your saliva for about a week so there is never a chance you are not stoned behind the wheel the risk is just to much next time i get banned it’s jail time because it’s my 4th offence of drug driving haha.

I’m going to amsterdam next sunday so i’ll be smoking a lot there, if i can private message you i would show you my hair line so you could see the difference from when i was a kid to my hairline now and you could properly clarify if it was bad or receding or just maturing or not get back to me anyway mate thanks for your detailed response your a good man.

In your post you say that you have been taking testosterone for two years or were you referring to codeine?
As for your hairline, the last stats I bothered to look at was back in the 1980s because I was in my late 20s and noticed my hairline receding at the corners. The stats in the US were about 1 in 5 males will experience typical Male Pattern Baldness. Regardless of your father's and grandfather's heads of hair, doesn't mean that you are immune from MPB. When I was your age I was convinced that I'd be horseshoe bald, you know, no hair on top just the sides. Well, I'll be 67 in just over a month and my hairline has receded but only since I was in my 50s.
If you are really concerned start using Minoxidil 5 percent. It's called Rogaine here in the states. You can usually buy a generic. Get the foam and use it twice a day. Find a good dermatologist who knows about balding and go see him or her. The topical foam is on proven to be effective by our FOOD AND Drug Administration for baldness at the TOP of your head. They haven't yet figured out why your hairline is different but that doesn't mean it won't work. I assume you have propecia. It is a pill that blocks DHT. You need a prescription for it here in the states. I assume that it's the same where you are. Also, DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Male Pattern Baldness is a complex cascade of events -genetic, age, and a lot of other stuff that I forget because I stopped worrying about it after my mid to late 40s. Women have the bioclock to worry about so they can't be as pissy as in their 20s.
Look, my info is old so there may have been soon progress. DON'T buy in to people selling all sorts of crap that has no valid studies behind it. There are tons of sites with good information go find them and learn. I can't give you any websites because back in my day the was the internet but just what you could type off a keyboard NO WEB PAGES. Prevention of hair loss is easier than growing hair. You should know just how your hair grows, in cycles it doesn't matter how much hair is in the drain as long as it's being replaced.
Some shampoos can help but only as adjuncts. No shampoo is going to grow your hair or stop the progression of MBP if you are genetically predisposed to it. If you take my advice, you'll do OK. Good luck! Try not to worry. If I knew at 28 what I know now it would be truly wonderful but that's what age gives you, perspective through life experience. Live Skillfully.
Last thing, learn a simple form of meditative practice and DO IT!
Take it or leave it. It's your life and EVERYBODY gets old. I didn't believe that myself at 28, why should you.
Sorry about the "life advice" can't help myself sometimes. Oh, where are you and is cannabis legal there yet?
Have a good day!
Bye
also i don’t have propecia what is that please 🙏

yeah i will properly just split a 10mg in half and take extra 5 mg and then just put them to bed and if don’t get nothing just leave them at that and try take a break from the codeine and get some hair growth shampoo and see if i get any results back haha and pray i do, stopped smoking weed you see because i had 3 driving bans from driving under influence of weed so will just have to resort back to that and use my car minimally
I reckon you're just receding mate. Fuck all to do with codeine. How are you taking the codeine and how much?

I reckon you're just receding mate. Fuck all to do with codeine. How are you taking the codeine and how much?
Tbh it’s not to bad of receding i’ve just had a small windows peak tiny one even when i was a kid my hair line has always went back a touch nothing noticeable really only to me cos i know but recently it has dropped back i’d say just under a inch each side of my windows peak, but i’m 28 now so it could just be a mature hair line ived uploaded pics first pic is when i was a kid, then 4th pic is when i got a buzz cut this year and i’ve pushed my hair back to show, the other pics are just me with longer hair through out the year here is the link…

also i’m taking about 240/460 mg a day codeine phosphate for last year and half maybe 2 years

first time taking them but i have had xanax in the past and i have had plenty experience with opiates so i reckon my tolerance is high to drugs as i have been taking 200/400 mg codeine daily.

what should i expect to feel and what sort of high and how many pills would you recommend to take i want to feel a high as i am trying to stop taking codeine as i feel like they are stopping the hair growth on my head could be down to the testosterone abuse from taking them daily for a year or 2 in large doses
Hate to break it to you but you're not going to get high off of Valium. Especially just 100 mg. That's equivalent to 2 and 1/2 xanny bars, but Valium doesn't feel the same doesn't hit the same and lasts way longer.

You might get sleepy.

My Dad went bald at 26. I too had my fair share of codeine. You not get any WDs?

But seriously man, please don't go too deep down that benzo hole. It'll fuck you up.

Tbh it’s not to bad of receding i’ve just had a small windows peak tiny one even when i was a kid my hair line has always went back a touch nothing noticeable really only to me cos i know but recently it has dropped back i’d say just under a inch each side of my windows peak, but i’m 28 now so it could just be a mature hair line ived uploaded pics first pic is when i was a kid, then 4th pic is when i got a buzz cut this year and i’ve pushed my hair back to show, the other pics are just me with longer hair through out the year here is the link…

also i’m taking about 240/460 mg a day codeine phosphate for last year and half maybe 2 years

Your hair's fine mate!

Probably less than a milligram, but they are a bit different in effect.
Thanks mate. These days it's very hard to find a Dr. who would prescribe Xanax. I am in Australia and asked several GP's, Neurologist, Psychiatrist... and everybody offered me some alternatives. Unfortunately none of them works. 🤔

Your hair's fine mate!
Thank you do you really think so even my hair line i know my hair is thick all over everywhere else, what do you think on my hair line for my age would you say this has changed since i was a kid on the post i provided to look at with the images of my hair, and thank you so much

My Dad went bald at 26. I too had my fair share of codeine. You not get any WDs?

But seriously man, please don't go too deep down that benzo hole. It'll fuck you up.
Did he go fully bald at 26, i have a full head of hair but my hair line seems to of changed a tiny bit check the link i provided see what you think thanks for the answer, and i know i won’t i did not really enjoy them at all got no effect what so ever i actually woke up at 4 in the morning wide awake so did not do anything for me really

Hate to break it to you but you're not going to get high off of Valium. Especially just 100 mg. That's equivalent to 2 and 1/2 xanny bars, but Valium doesn't feel the same doesn't hit the same and lasts way longer.

You might get sleepy.
I know your right i never got any effect from them intact i woke up at 4 in the morning and i never usually do wide awake and could not sleep and also got no relaxing effect what so ever

Take 2 that should mellow you out nicely. I love valium but my shrink thinks its a old medication i think
Yeah never did much to me to be honest got no effect from them actually woke up a lot earlier than i usually do can’t see me liking them just wish i could have codeine with out thinking it’s effecting my hair line haha maybe i’m just getting a mature hair line or over looking into it getting my self paranoid about nothing.