• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have 10 mg diazepam pills about 10 of them how many should i take to feel a high of them, and what is the high like?

You woke yet? :p (pardon the vernacular), get to work on time and had the easiest day of your life?
Just sayin it happens.
It could be innocent, and they didn't think about the fact that their avatar is an advertisement. They might even be trying to prove to the admins that they really are competent and have their own business (which is part of what they used to justify their qualifications to help).

Thanks mate. These days it's very hard to find a Dr. who would prescribe Xanax. I am in Australia and asked several GP's, Neurologist, Psychiatrist... and everybody offered me some alternatives. Unfortunately none of them works. 🤔

my shrink thinks its a old medication i think
It is, ;)
been around almost forever and effective at what it was design for. Only issues are the dependency and lets just say "other" issues that may arise from abusing this substance.
There is another issue by the way: If we can make some kind of global move taking better heath of ourselves and concentration more on our "vibration" with that of all else and I personally think that certain foods are more efficient that chemical (not 11000000 % on this so... } when dealing with food (industries) issues was the start of it all in the first place.
Just thoughts starting to tell a little more in and. bestrewn, below, above. beneath all encompassing. after a few houns in solitude. They are more than welcome to have a cup of tea and bscuits: NTW... ITBRO so no luv for bruv sho shows the party with now bud. :cool:

sorry I got all sisedaways just a little freedom to focus at times.

I know your right i never got any effect from them intact i woke up at 4 in the morning and i never usually do wide awake and could not sleep and also got no relaxing effect what so ever
Because Valium and Xanax are completely different drugs. You can switch to Valium to come off of Xanax but the first couple days are going to be s*** and you need a high dose.

Valium is not an immediate relaxing effect drug. For some benzodiazepine naive people, it can seem that way but it takes two and a half hours after dosing to reach its peak effect.

Valium has a very long half-life and it is prescribed for things like low level generalized anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, tremor, muscle spasms, things that need a serum level to treat.

Valium is frequently prescribed three times a day, however, twice a day is sufficient for maintaining effect and serum levels.

Xanax on the other hand, is a fast acting short half-life benzodiazepine. It must be taken three times a day else one will get break through anxiety.

You woke yet? :p (pardon the vernacular), get to work on time and had the easiest day of your life?
Just sayin it happens.

It is, ;)
been around almost forever and effective at what it was design for. Only issues are the dependency and lets just say "other" issues that may arise from abusing this substance.
There is another issue by the way: If we can make some kind of global move taking better heath of ourselves and concentration more on our "vibration" with that of all else and I personally think that certain foods are more efficient that chemical (not 11000000 % on this so... } when dealing with food (industries) issues was the start of it all in the first place.
Just thoughts starting to tell a little more in and. bestrewn, below, above. beneath all encompassing. after a few houns in solitude. They are more than welcome to have a cup of tea and bscuits: NTW... ITBRO so no luv for bruv sho shows the party with now bud. :cool:

Just sayin it happens.

It is, ;)

Hahah i actually woke up a lot earlier than usual through the night and could not sleep i never got any sort of effect or feeling from them i took 30mg spread out over 4 hours so going to try 20mg straight away tonight and hope for the best i was up at 4 and had work at 6 and finished at half 5 today haha so not long been in but really trying my hardest to stay of the codeine till i know if it messing with my hair or hair line sad times haha thanks for the reply bro hope you had a good your self maybe they don’t hit me because of my use of xanax in the past

Hahah i actually woke up a lot earlier than usual through the night and could not sleep i never got any sort of effect or feeling from them i took 30mg spread out over 4 hours so going to try 20mg straight away tonight and hope for the best i was up at 4 and had work at 6 and finished at half 5 today haha so not long been in but really trying my hardest to stay of the codeine till i know if it messing with my hair or hair line sad times haha thanks for the reply bro hope you had a good your self maybe they don’t hit me because of my use of xanax in the past
Starrted losing hair way before introduction to apraxolaman is undoubtedly my all time fave even looking back sever experiences.(well not that far) and was told genetic, big head in small helmet, testosterone but now after decades is like... psst just keep it clipped down and presentable if "needs" be... otherwise fuck it. When in rome. ;)
My resasoning: F the hair situation and look to what currently matters to you.
Focus on matters that may end up better used as you deem fit.
I dont fraekin know shite but not keeping me out of the unknown.
:)

Dont understand how ppl get high of benzos.
I took benzos so often lika alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam whatever just for sleep.
The more I take the sleepier I get and then good night

I took benzos so often lika alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam whatever just for sleep.
The more I take the sleepier I get and then good night
i woke up i didint even sleep and i mixed it with two 7.5 mg of zoplicone

While that is not exactly untrue, correlation with the severity of these issues and political responses is somewhat loose. Government will always oppress you, no matter what anyone does.

Take your liberty.

Forget the hair thing bro I think you are being a bit insecure..do you wear hats? I have a theory about ppl who wear hats, all the hat movements with the bill, up, down turn it backwards, turn back forward, but mostly up and down or taking hat off then back on...ppl don't realize how much they actually do this and I think it's one of the main reasons for receding hairline. Otherwise just enjoy it anyway and buzz cut or well bic shave your head, looks badass anyways in my opinion.

So stop offending your codeine and enjoy although a tolerance break is always worth it.

As far as valium goes, I'm quite similar. 10-20 mgs feels weak unless you take 20mg at once on empty stomach. Then maybe pop another half of a 10mg under your tounge(or the whole thing) and then try snorting the other half or a quarter of it...I say this bc for benzos I feel everything much quicker if I snort a little bit as well. (Weird, I know. Bc benzos are not water soluble) 90% of ppl in here will discourage this bc bioavailability is much better orally or sublingual.
If you lift at all I would take the valium 20 or 15mins before the end of your exercise bc valium has decent muscle relaxing properties.

I will get "buzzed" on higher doses (like around 10mg or above of alprazolam) but may and probably will end in a fucked up situation that totally sucks lastingly.
I get that just not feeling anxiety is the most one can expect form benzodiazepines but they each have their own effects/properties that is hard to generalize bzds as a substance to get "high" . :shrug:
Now if I dose 10mg bromazolam I would be knocked tf out if I didnt have and stimulant and still a lot less brmzlm can kill stimulant effects real quick, ime.
Never can remember diazepam buzz unless with alcohol which I do not recommend or suggest in any way. Was prescribed for decades. Back and shit. :cautious:
It has it's uses but unsure if any (bzds) are safe or sustainable. Just thinkin' out loud bout to dose some bzds :ROFLMAO:
Peace

Forget the hair thing bro I think you are being a bit insecure..do you wear hats? I have a theory about ppl who wear hats, all the hat movements with the bill, up, down turn it backwards, turn back forward, but mostly up and down or taking hat off then back on...ppl don't realize how much they actually do this and I think it's one of the main reasons for receding hairline. Otherwise just enjoy it anyway and buzz cut or well bic shave your head, looks badass anyways in my opinion.

So stop offending your codeine and enjoy although a tolerance break is always worth it.

As far as valium goes, I'm quite similar. 10-20 mgs feels weak unless you take 20mg at once on empty stomach. Then maybe pop another half of a 10mg under your tounge(or the whole thing) and then try snorting the other half or a quarter of it...I say this bc for benzos I feel everything much quicker if I snort a little bit as well. (Weird, I know. Bc benzos are not water soluble) 90% of ppl in here will discourage this bc bioavailability is much better orally or sublingual.
If you lift at all I would take the valium 20 or 15mins before the end of your exercise bc valium has decent muscle relaxing properties.
Thanks bro no i hardly ever wear hats but i am a scaffolder and work on top of buildings in the uk where it is cold so i usually wear a hood and a hard hat for 8 hours of the day which could be one of the issues, but thanks for the compliment on the hair do you not think it is is receding then or it’s just maturing? and thank you a lot i am currently having a break i go to amsterdam sunday so i will be on the weed for a few days so i have just been having some alcohol and a few diazepam which i never usually take to take the edge of it haha

also if you put the tablet under the tongue do you let it dissolve? i think i might try this as i had 35 mg last night 20 mg straight up and 15 a hour later no effect really and i had two sleeping tablets haha!

I will get "buzzed" on higher doses (like around 10mg or above of alprazolam) but may and probably will end in a fucked up situation that totally sucks lastingly.
I get that just not feeling anxiety is the most one can expect form benzodiazepines but they each have their own effects/properties that is hard to generalize bzds as a substance to get "high" . :shrug:
Now if I dose 10mg bromazolam I would be knocked tf out if I didnt have and stimulant and still a lot less brmzlm can kill stimulant effects real quick, ime.
Never can remember diazepam buzz unless with alcohol which I do not recommend or suggest in any way. Was prescribed for decades. Back and shit. :cautious:
It has it's uses but unsure if any (bzds) are safe or sustainable. Just thinkin' out loud bout to dose some bzds :ROFLMAO:
Peace
i usually get a buzz of xanax if i take that amount but diazpam i don’t get anything out of it i also had zoplicone sleeping tablets 15 mg of them and never really fell asleep had to force my self did not get no effect of 35 mg diazepam it’s sad because i just love codeine and get comfortable of having them hahah wish my hair was ok so i could go on a codeine binge and i’ve had 3 vodkas so might try again tonight see if it hits me abit harder than it did

Lets not forget about possible lingering headaches from cheap vodka, yes? :drama:
Cheers

Lets not forget about possible lingering headaches from cheap vodka, yes? :drama:
Cheers
Hahah i am on the AU vodka if you have ever heard of it it’s quite nice flavoured ones hahah i’m going to go for a good dose now of 25 mg diazepam after 3 triple vodkas hopefully that gets me going and my hair growing

Hahah i am on the AU vodka if you have ever heard of it it’s quite nice flavoured ones hahah i’m going to go for a good dose now of 25 mg diazepam after 3 triple vodkas hopefully that gets me going and my hair growing
any opiate in yer system> I mean ya got low doses of everything it seems but what does the left hand not know?
lol
just be careful, yeah?
peace

Take one pill&go to bed🛌🛌🛌🥱
won’t work for me i have to have two 7.5 mg zoplicone to even feel a slight bit tired and that’s with some diazepam i can’t sleep otherwise and if i do it’s a broken sleep

any opiate in yer system> I mean ya got low doses of everything it seems but what does the left hand not know?
lol
just be careful, yeah?
peace
Hahah yeah i have no opiates i don’t think as i have had about 3/4 days off the codeine so far i’m going strong with the diazepam as a substitute and the sleeping tablets still hard to curve because i have 500 plus codeine and 200 plus dihydrocodeine under my bed haha shits hard

Well that's mean,that only u knows the answer.There is cross tolerance between benzos&z drugs.....and i tried a z drug only once and it put me to sleep after 30 minutes,while withdrawling from tramadol