• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos I have 10 mg diazepam pills about 10 of them how many should i take to feel a high of them, and what is the high like?

chrisp1995

Bluelighter
first time taking them but i have had xanax in the past and i have had plenty experience with opiates so i reckon my tolerance is high to drugs as i have been taking 200/400 mg codeine daily.

what should i expect to feel and what sort of high and how many pills would you recommend to take i want to feel a high as i am trying to stop taking codeine as i feel like they are stopping the hair growth on my head could be down to the testosterone abuse from taking them daily for a year or 2 in large doses

As they say, it depends. How much and for how long did you take Xanax? Oh, and I highly doubt that codeine is stopping your hair growth. It's most likely the testosterone converting into DHT which has an effect on genetically sensitive hair follicles. I assume you are not taking testosterone anymore. May I ask your age?

As they say, it depends. How much and for how long did you take Xanax? Oh, and I highly doubt that codeine is stopping your hair growth. It's most likely the testosterone converting into DHT which has an effect on genetically sensitive hair follicles. I assume you are not taking testosterone anymore. May I ask your age? Body size and weight will be factors. Personally, I never really felt Valium, I mean noticable calming affect. That's probably because I always asked for xanax and back in the 70s and 80s doctors gave them out like candy. I can't make a call until I have more facts, specifically, my first question above, your Xanax use. I Do know they probably won't have the impact of Xanax. Have a nice day.

Hello mate i had a short brief use of xanax properly around 3 months but spread out with a few weeks break, they was strong ones i think 3 mg if i’m right don’t quote me on that though.

well tbh it is not actually stopping my hair growth i have very thick hair a full head of hair that grows very fast but recently got a buzz cut & i have noticed that my hair like has went back on the sides by about a inch, can’t tell when it is long, but really been worried and paranoid over it as i have not had this issue before the last 2 year mark, i am 28 years old, my body size is very slim i’m 5 ft 8, and wiegh about 10 stone 2 pounds. my dad has full head of hair so does my grandad.

Also what do you mean by not taking testosterone at the minute i have not taking any testosterone in my life unless that comes under codeine and opiate use, if that’s what you mean i have been taking codeine phosphate in high doses for around 2 years daily. sorry i’m a newbie so if you could explain i would be really appreciated by your response. also could you explain the dhc side as i don’t really have a clue if you don’t mind. really trying to get to the bottom of this. as i am insecure over my hair line now half debating turkey hair transplant but i know they would properly laugh as i have a full head and a slight v shape just to my hair line but because it was straight it’s a bit stressful to me to notice it and i enjoy my codeine use.

i have took 20 mg of diazepam don’t really feel a thing tbh, properly the same as you said the xanax are a lot stronger so don’t touch the sides.haha! we just must be hardcore.

please get back to me sorry for the long message! just wanted to get in depth so you could explain it to me you seem you know what your talking about! thank you

sometimes 1 will work plenty if you don't have a tolerance - but i think 2 is the sweet spot - 20mg

i love diazepam
i have took 20 mg so far don’t really feel much but i used to eat xanax like sweets till i blacked out haha i don’t really find no stimulant high of these which is quite disappointing i think i’m missing the warmth and the happy glow of codeine but untill i get down to the bottom of this hair situation i don’t really want to take them which is a big shame for me

I'd stay well clear mate. They've fucked my life up. I'm currently tapering down from 300mg. Benzo WD kicks fuck out of any other WD.

Slippery slope.
I know the dangers mate and i know your telling the truth but i’m only considering on using these temporary just the odd day or two where as i usually use codeine of a weekend i’m going to just try have one or two of these but i don’t really like them i don’t get much out of them tbh, just trying to get down to the bottom of this codeine effecting my hairline if it is that once i find out if it is or not i will be back to using them and dropping the diazepam

i have took 20 mg so far don’t really feel much but i used to eat xanax like sweets till i blacked out haha i don’t really find no stimulant high of these which is quite disappointing i think i’m missing the warmth and the happy glow of codeine but untill i get down to the bottom of this hair situation i don’t really want to take them which is a big shame for me

yea everybody's different - so im not surprised either - i don't feel a thing from klonopin and some ppl love em

and xanax i like but i get a few negative side effects the next day after taking them - i think it's because the half life from valium is so much longer where it kinda fades out of me slower as opposed to xanax, where im a little cranky the next day from shorter half life

:caffeine:

yea everybody's different - so im not surprised either - i don't feel a thing from klonopin and some ppl love em

and xanax i like but i get a few negative side effects the next day after taking them - i think it's because the half life from valium is so much longer where it kinda fades out of me slower as opposed to xanax, where im a little cranky the next day from shorter half life

:caffeine:
Yeah i get you there well the xanax for me hits hard but i’m usually crashed out and blacked out before i can fully enjoy it but sometimes that’s what i’m looking for where as i’ve had 20mg of these and don’t really feel a thing guess everyone’s different but what would you say is the max dose to be doing with these diazepam for like your first time as i don’t want to go overboard would you say i’d be safe taking another 10 mg pill to make it to the 30mg mark, i’m tempted to do a codeine 60 mg but just having a nightmare over my hair thinking it is causing the receding hairline over the lower testosterone caused by them it’s sad cos i enjoy them of a weekend !

Doubtful you will get "high" on what you have. Just my opinion.
Ya may eventually fall asleep and sleep for some time if you chase a " high" from diazepam.
I like diazepam myself but realize it is just another long lasting benzodiazepine that provides physical relaxing properties.
As for hair loss I cant say.
Best wishes

Doubtful you will get "high" on what you have. Just my opinion.
Ya may eventually fall asleep and sleep for some time if you chase a " high" from diazepam.
I like diazepam myself but realize it is just another long lasting benzodiazepine that provides physical relaxing properties.
As for hair loss I cant say.
Best wishes
Yeah haha don’t want to go to overboard i’m up at 6am for work in the morning so properly take it easy just wish these codeine fuckers never lowered your testosterone! have a good day thanks for your reply mate

Yeah i get you there well the xanax for me hits hard but i’m usually crashed out and blacked out before i can fully enjoy it but sometimes that’s what i’m looking for where as i’ve had 20mg of these and don’t really feel a thing guess everyone’s different but what would you say is the max dose to be doing with these diazepam for like your first time as i don’t want to go overboard would you say i’d be safe taking another 10 mg pill to make it to the 30mg mark, i’m tempted to do a codeine 60 mg but just having a nightmare over my hair thinking it is causing the receding hairline over the lower testosterone caused by them it’s sad cos i enjoy them of a weekend !

well if you haven't taken any other benzos in a while, your tolerance should be nice and low and if you don't really feel a thing at 20mg, they probably just don't work for you - you should definitely feel something similar to xanax at 20mg diazepam

well if you haven't taken any other benzos in a while, your tolerance should be nice and low and if you don't really feel a thing at 20mg, they probably just don't work for you - you should definitely feel something similar to xanax at 20mg diazepam
yeah i will properly just split a 10mg in half and take extra 5 mg and then just put them to bed and if don’t get nothing just leave them at that and try take a break from the codeine and get some hair growth shampoo and see if i get any results back haha and pray i do, stopped smoking weed you see because i had 3 driving bans from driving under influence of weed so will just have to resort back to that and use my car minimally

I'd stay well clear mate. They've fucked my life up. I'm currently tapering down from 300mg. Benzo WD kicks fuck out of any other WD.

Slippery slope.
wait you were taking 300mg of diazepam a day and staying awake lol

where are you getting in trouble for smoking weed and driving?

you're always definitley better off just smoking weed
I’m in the UK i have been swab tested over here that’s what they do if they have suspicions you are smoking weed by smell or by your previous criminal record or if you get pulled they tend to do road side drug tests i’ve failed 3 on seperate occasions and been banned 3 times for over a year each time, recently got driving licence back and if i get caught again it’s 6 months in jail and i don’t fancy going back to jail again so i stopped weed about 15 months ago but i have used codeine hard since so i might have to just stop driving and smoking weed for my hair and my own health haha

Hello mate i had a short brief use of xanax properly around 3 months but spread out with a few weeks break, they was strong ones i think 3 mg if i’m right don’t quote me on that though.

well tbh it is not actually stopping my hair growth i have very thick hair a full head of hair that grows very fast but recently got a buzz cut & i have noticed that my hair like has went back on the sides by about a inch, can’t tell when it is long, but really been worried and paranoid over it as i have not had this issue before the last 2 year mark, i am 28 years old, my body size is very slim i’m 5 ft 8, and wiegh about 10 stone 2 pounds. my dad has full head of hair so does my grandad.

Also what do you mean by not taking testosterone at the minute i have not taking any testosterone in my life unless that comes under codeine and opiate use, if that’s what you mean i have been taking codeine phosphate in high doses for around 2 years daily. sorry i’m a newbie so if you could explain i would be really appreciated by your response. also could you explain the dhc side as i don’t really have a clue if you don’t mind. really trying to get to the bottom of this. as i am insecure over my hair line now half debating turkey hair transplant but i know they would properly laugh as i have a full head and a slight v shape just to my hair line but because it was straight it’s a bit stressful to me to notice it and i enjoy my codeine use.

i have took 20 mg of diazepam don’t really feel a thing tbh, properly the same as you said the xanax are a lot stronger so don’t touch the sides.haha! we just must be hardcore.

please get back to me sorry for the long message! just wanted to get in depth so you could explain it to me you seem you know what your talking about! thank you
In your post you say that you have been taking testosterone for two years or were you referring to codeine?
As for your hairline, the last stats I bothered to look at was back in the 1980s because I was in my late 20s and noticed my hairline receding at the corners. The stats in the US were about 1 in 5 males will experience typical Male Pattern Baldness. Regardless of your father's and grandfather's heads of hair, doesn't mean that you are immune from MPB. When I was your age I was convinced that I'd be horseshoe bald, you know, no hair on top just the sides. Well, I'll be 67 in just over a month and my hairline has receded but only since I was in my 50s.
If you are really concerned start using Minoxidil 5 percent. It's called Rogaine here in the states. You can usually buy a generic. Get the foam and use it twice a day. Find a good dermatologist who knows about balding and go see him or her. The topical foam is on proven to be effective by our FOOD AND Drug Administration for baldness at the TOP of your head. They haven't yet figured out why your hairline is different but that doesn't mean it won't work. I assume you have propecia. It is a pill that blocks DHT. You need a prescription for it here in the states. I assume that it's the same where you are. Also, DO YOUR RESEARCH!! Male Pattern Baldness is a complex cascade of events -genetic, age, and a lot of other stuff that I forget because I stopped worrying about it after my mid to late 40s. Women have the bioclock to worry about so they can't be as pissy as in their 20s.
Look, my info is old so there may have been soon progress. DON'T buy in to people selling all sorts of crap that has no valid studies behind it. There are tons of sites with good information go find them and learn. I can't give you any websites because back in my day the was the internet but just what you could type off a keyboard NO WEB PAGES. Prevention of hair loss is easier than growing hair. You should know just how your hair grows, in cycles it doesn't matter how much hair is in the drain as long as it's being replaced.
Some shampoos can help but only as adjuncts. No shampoo is going to grow your hair or stop the progression of MBP if you are genetically predisposed to it. If you take my advice, you'll do OK. Good luck! Try not to worry. If I knew at 28 what I know now it would be truly wonderful but that's what age gives you, perspective through life experience. Live Skillfully.
Last thing, learn a simple form of meditative practice and DO IT!
Take it or leave it. It's your life and EVERYBODY gets old. I didn't believe that myself at 28, why should you.
Sorry about the "life advice" can't help myself sometimes. Oh, where are you and is cannabis legal there yet?
Have a good day!
Bye