• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Mailmonkey wears his shorts in winter. The other posties must call you a gayboy if they see you cutting about with trousers on just because it's snowing. "GET THE SHORTS ON YA POOF!". Wee tight shorts an all :sus:

Ha I had a postman who wore his shorts wind rain or hail! He had a ponytail and looked like someone out of a shit metal band. Speaking of men in shorts there's a guy who goes in a pub near me who constantly wears the same pair of swimming shorts whatever the weather. I love oddballs

Fukkit. Postie did dun let me down good 'n' proper today. Was really rather needing him to arrive in timely fashion today too. Buggrit. On the upside I should be suitably knackered sometime fairly soon so might just manage to snooze my way through much of the weekend. Arsery.

My postie has dreadz down to his arse and always gives me a knowing look when I have to sign for packages. Does wear shorts though. Not the short shorts that MM favours though. That would be a bit much to wake up to of a morn 8o

My postie has been very good to me today!! Thank the lord, gonna help me do a rattle!

My lovely post lady has started posting my recorded stuff through the letter box, anyone else managed to secure this service ?

My mates at Uni are not up for taking packages for me. Btw is it still possible to order carisopradol from spain or what?

I've had dodgy looks all year collecting my cannabinoids, especially since you're supposed to wait till evening for them to sort it all out, been behind the desk rummaging rather often lol!

Some of the more recent ones have gone missing if not recorded. I think the stoner security guard that took my weed once has caught on to the exact size jiffy, labelling and taping of the envelope, as in the last couple months 2 or 3 have gone 'missing' whereas all the signed for ones have come through fine.

never had my post taken once, luckly! I dont have to sign for my recorded shiz nizz, nor my special delivery stuff!

browsing through recent mail i found a courier card saying my parcel has been left in a blue bin. Needless to say there's about 10 of them, and they've all been emptied anyway. Fookin twats is what they are. I hope the seller can claim back from them and reship.

browsing through recent mail i found a courier card saying my parcel has been left in a blue bin. Needless to say there's about 10 of them, and they've all been emptied anyway. Fookin twats is what they are. I hope the seller can claim back from them and reship.

courier companies employ bellends.

RM ninjas get the mail to you every time.

For all you worrying about what the postman "thinks" about your deliveries....the vast majority of posties are well aware that they are drug mules most days, they might make some comment, but they're not gonna report you. No-one at the delivery office where you get your mail will report you either. PO boxes are very safe too, and again, we KNOW a lot of them are used for dubious reasons, but you'll just walk into the office and collect your mail. Like any other customer renting a PO box.

I have said on another thread (probably 100's of them in fact) that a large parcel of fucking STINKING weed came through our office once. The posty was laughing about it, manager decided cos of the size of it to call the police. They weren't interested. At all. Said it would be too much hassle to get a warrant toopen it etc.

If things are going missing for whatever reason (dodgy security guard in halls or whatever) always use special delivery. Always. It will NOT be stolen.

Yeah i think im known and recognised in my local sorting /pick up depot. Some of the older respectable staff give me dubious looks, while some of the younger ones who look like hard core cainers are friendly as fuck.

Last edited:
Hey mydrugbuddy hows it going? I remember seeing you disappear for a while there, possibly due to the abyss that is etizolam abuse (if memory serves we were both on 15 of those fuckers a day at the time.) Anyway, I seen you been back atleast a month now so all is good I hope. Can I just take a minute to draw attention to the fact that you had to go though your mail in order to be reminded of the package full of drugs you ordered to your house. Cracks me up anyway, basically cos I get the same thing - I get so confused around payday I have to constantly check myself mid sentence "so are you the tramadol guy?""Sorry""Fuck it just give me the signing machine"

Mailmonkey I do believe you are correct. I got a pile customs notices from seizures over the years. Nothing happens, all it says is "we took your shit, if you want it back go see a small claims court with a presecription". Or something stupid and overly involved like that. I just used to use the dates and the serial numbers to estimate the number of cases they dealt with everyday.

Also, the fact that barclays antitheft procedures have an automated phone option for "pharmaceuticals purchased outside the country" says it all.

Last edited:
I usually opt for "special delivery" which is guaranteed by 1pm the next day.
I make sure I'm up and ready by 8am which is the earliest possible time. The postman very rarely gets here before 12. So I got a good 4 hours of sitting looking out the window every five minutes and jumping up every time I hear a car or see somebody walking by.

Royal Mail have delivered every time without fail, never had anything go missing.

I also recently had a letter that was in a Royal Mail plastic bag on the front "sorry your mail has arrived in this state", the letter 3/4 ripped in half and many blister packs poking out the end.

Ha yeah I get that. I know all the postal routes and places they park the van and everything - intracies of the mailing system I could never have even occurred to me before.

My hours are slightly different I suspect though. I regularly go 2 or 3 nights straight without sleep - in which case the postman gets treated to eyes on stalks and the overwhelming urge to get this over with and onto the next address before something unpredictable occurs.

The other scenario is that I crash at 6 am and leave my window open so they wake me up with their knocking. Unlike the alarm for work, I haven't slept through one of these yet. Its like pure survival insticts kick in and have me standing at the door in nothing but a pair of ripped up tracky bottoms with my right hand cocked already to sign the machine with that super crap miniature pen.