• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

The trusted 5 are a group of vendors I personally have never put my trust in.

No more vendor talk please, seriously. There's more than enough snippable info being given out here.

Ta. :)

EDIT>>>>lol@ brimz =D

The Trusted 2na.

Chali2na.jpg

sorry no more questions , just have to have some trial n error to try this amazin sounding pv !! :)

I missed the boat with mxe and mcat whigh id have love to tried so I want to experience pv as long as I can ,ket is impossible to get here and the sprogs sellin mcat cut it to fuck :(

if anything goes wrong with my mail be it from recorded delivery arriving at 1.10pm to a full on strike I blame Mailmonkey.
Too much Pirate behavior the night before his shift can't be good, being all Pirate when your due into work at 4/5am can't be productive when his been shaking his sword all night at Mrs monkey & having marathon scurvy doggy style sex all night, then expected to go deliver the queens mail.

What happened to the good old days when Pirate was all about plundering & sailing the 7 seas I wonder.

Aaaarrrggghhhh ye scurvy dog I has ye on me sword if me recorded delivery ain't on time MM.

Saying that it's 4am & I got work in 4 hours & been into a type of pirate myself, I like to call it peevrate.

Aaaarrrggghhhh I is a horny scurvy dog ;)

I love waiting for the post, lol ive been On yee old pirate for the last 16hours or so YARGH and Pure Pharma grade MDA hehe

I remember the good old days (lol, I'm 22) when the post came at like 8am and if it didn't come until 11am that was LATE and you were shocked and annoyed.

Yesterday my post came at 3:30pm!

I remember the good old days (lol, I'm 22) when the post came at like 8am and if it didn't come until 11am that was LATE and you were shocked and annoyed.

Yesterday my post came at 3:30pm!

remember the good old days too when I used to be finished work by 8.30-10 in the morning.

Now I sometimes have to work till half 2. :(

Start later though.

If I was you, I'd go and give the postie a real good bollocking for dragging his feet, and ask if he/she can come to your place earlier on in their delivery. I'm sure he'll be grateful for the constructive criticism, and be more than willing to help out.

Maybe get the Bluelight version of Charles Bukowski to give him some pirate & make the guy move his feet a bit quicker.

Well Bukowski with less drinking & more sniffing I guess.

Post rage.

How long do you reckon something should take to arrive from Canada? Apparently sent last Monday but likely on the cheapest option available - no tracking or shit. It's driving me mad. Perfectly legit btw

:sus:

ive had few letters from Canada that have always taken 5-6 working days, even once posted on a wed and arrived Saturday ;D

Ordered almost $200.00 of RC's on Monday Dec. 1st.
Sent Dec. 2nd with tracking from UK.
Around the 4th or 6th it arrived in the next Canadian province over's distribution area, tracking stops when item arrives in Canada.
So now it's Saturday the 14th.

Is my parcel late because it's Christmas?
Is my shit laying in a snowbank somewhere because it dropped out of the mailpersons trusty grip?
Sitting in a dusty corner in the post office?
In someone else's mailbox or kitchen table's junk mail pile?
Customs random check backlog?
Stolen from mailbox, by wind or by thief?

The imagination goes nuts! Where is my shit?!?!

Dec 9 or 10th i would normally be product testing in my lab, all my labware is scrubbed, sanitised and ready to go.

Maybe it'll be here tomorrow, maybe it'll be here tomorrow, maybe it''ll be here tomorrow, maybe on Monday, Dec the Mother Fuckin' freakin' 16th!

Please tell me it's just Christmas back-log!
What are your Christmas waits?
(and of course, this is my most expensive order!)

And then, when my product arrives on Monday, for sure this time!!! (maybe) All my worries were for nothing!

I need re-assurance and tight hugs.