• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

Royal Mail have delivered every time without fail, never had anything go missing.

I also recently had a letter that was in a Royal Mail plastic bag on the front "sorry your mail has arrived in this state", the letter 3/4 ripped in half and many blister packs poking out the end.

Love that! This thread gets better and better.

well hopefully mr postman will bring me some joy today as he did not on saturday and i paid for next day delivery

Royal Mail have delivered every time without fail, never had anything go missing.

I also recently had a letter that was in a Royal Mail plastic bag on the front "sorry your mail has arrived in this state", the letter 3/4 ripped in half and many blister packs poking out the end.

i've had one of them as well got sent a dvd cover with some mdma inside it been a bit wary of late as to getting naughty things sent to me .

i've had one of them as well got sent a dvd cover with some mdma inside it been a bit wary of late as to getting naughty things sent to me .

Mate exactly same thing happened to me other week. Proper amateur hour. I could tell this vendor was slightly "rough around the edges" from the layout of the site. However, it wasn't until i attempted to purchse a couple of items that it really hit home how lost at sea these guys were. All I got was an email, no method of payment mentioned or anything. I had to literally guide them through the process of how to do a bank transfer. Then to top it off I get the drugs turn up in a fucking CD case. These guys were obviously attempting to drag themselves out of some interminable acid trip that began somewhere back in the 90's, therefore I did not complain. They were clearly functioning on base instinct. We've all been there I'm sure.

I was so fucking angry when I saw they put it in a cd case though. This ranks second only to the letter I received from the Philippines that had "Drugs!"in big fuck off letters plastered on the front of it. Now why can't customs seize shit like that. Atleast it would prevent the entire royal mail staff from getting a nice long look at the address at the top of that.

well hopefully mr postman will bring me some joy today as he did not on saturday and i paid for next day delivery

You have to pay Extra on top of normal Special Delivery for GUARANTEED saturday delivery.

Most special deliveries, 95% I'd say, posted on a Friday will arrive on a Saturday. But to be 100% you should pay the extra for Saturday Guaranteed.

I never do. It's a skank. Just unfortunate for you this time.

Unless the person sent your packet recorded, which ISN't guaranteed next day :)

I am impressed with your lot sometimes, ordered a phone charger last night on Amazon and it arrived literally first thing this morning. Brilliant teamwork there!

i dont see whats wrong with putting drugs in a dvd case to post them, as long as the weight is about the same, and the dvd is left in to keep the same rigidity, hows anyone gonna know its not just a dvd (if its just a gram or 2) ? Sounds like a good disguise to me. Surely they dont xray every package with a dvd case inside ?

In the mephedrone days i heard about people receiving packages where the outer envelope and inner baggie had ripped so white powder was spilling everywhere in the 'sorry for the damage' plastic bag RM had chucked everything into.

hi swarm, yeah that missing month, i kept fucking up my pc and forgetting my pswds (about 5 repair jobs required lol) so many breakages. I used to be one of those people whose posessions would last for years but at the peak of my drugs chaos I was breaking or loosing things all the time. My etiz used peaked at around 25 pills i think. Down to 11 now (how many are you on these days ?). As Im also tapering an opiate the biggest problem is insomnia. The only way to get serious and keep insomnia at bay is not to take my DOCs at my usual time of early evening, but to save everything for 20 minutes before bed. This obviously means i dont get to feel any added enjoyment in the evening, but it allows me to take my tapers much further without that bitch called insomnia getting to me.

I thought it was drugs in that courier binned package, but enquiries made this morning have led me to believe it was just a returns pack for a faulty power supply unit. I obviously wouldn't have liked to be even very indirectly responsible if some kid to have spotted the courier, stolen the package, and swallowed 32 Diphenhydramine HCl and Doxylamine Succinate gels as if they were sweets ! (that was the package i was expecting - its still en route apparently)

Last edited:
Monday and he didn't disappoint just one letter, gram of peveee =D

I thought pv was banned too iv not had a chance to try any rcs apart from etiz local headshop sucks and I never know where to trust online , is pv available from uk or is it eu based vendors ? not askin for sources !

I thought pv was banned too iv not had a chance to try any rcs apart from etiz local headshop sucks and I never know where to trust online , is pv available from uk or is it eu based vendors ? not askin for sources !

MDPV has been banned in several EU countries, including the UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy and I think Sweden too. It is still legal in Spain, where one of the biggest reliable RC sellers is located. Ordering from the UK would entail risk taking on your part, obviously minimised my the fact mail from within the EU is rarely inspected.

In the mephedrone days i heard about people receiving packages where the outer envelope and inner baggie had ripped so white powder was spilling everywhere in the 'sorry for the damage' plastic bag RM had chucked everything into.

Ha I had one like that from china with 50g of am2201, there was powder spilling out onto the PO counter when I picked it up!S o so dodgy! It was basically just in a sandwich bag in an envelope that had been very shoddily heat 'sealed'.

50g of am2201 8o. That would last me about 200 years.

That's what I thought, but then I started smoking 24/7... Towards the end I was smoking almost a g a day just to be able to eat/function. 6 weeks of shaking, not really sleeping, agoraphobia n derealisation/blackouts sweating buckets and not being able to eat solids and barely able to keep down water when I ran out. Yet still I find it hard to stay away -.-

Lasted me 3-4 months, the last 10g just over a week. The tolerance was unreal though, 50mg+ hits. Started out on 0.5! God I hate to think what synthetics must have done to my lungs from the states the pipes got into. Well over 100g total, if you include the JWH, AKB and PB ones. Trying to just stick to now weed but tis far too expensive.

Phew ! The good thing is the body has the capacity to repair itself, depending on the extent of the damage done. I hope I can get away with 27 years of smoking cigs on and off and a couple of years vaping pv every now and then.

I really do wanna stop smoking but find it really difficult. Benzos make me crave them even worse, so im going to move my benzo taking to bed time. I'll miss the few hours chilling in the evening, but long term its a move that has to be made

I figured out the delivery times for most of the vendors I use commonly so I know when to expect packages. Better than checking your mailbox in vain every day.

ive been trying to find Spanish vendors but don't know who to trust can anyone tell me where to find the "trusted 5" not asking who they are as its not allowed but where to find the reviews etc im finding tonnes but all seem to have great reviews prob by themselves and not customers :( , if this post is against rules please delete it or tell me to sorry

Last edited:
I have one answer to the OP & all of you that hate waiting for the post .

Get over it .=D

Was waiting for Oxy in the post an the postman took until 2:40pm to get here!
I was lucky I got to the door, I'd taken a benzo and gone to bed to sleep through the WD's I'd be having.

YAY that he turned up but it was hellish waiting.