• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I hate waiting for the postman.

When i joined bluelight the subject of drugs through the post seemed like a little secret that no-one spoke about.

How times have changed

Seriously? Did the OP get his package??? I hope so... Reading this was intense!

I still miss the days of 'Mushrooms by post' - next day delivery and then a day of mushroom induced tripping = FTW.

Oh god im glad ive not done this in a while, but when i did do it i was such a paranoid idiot. One time my dad blatantly got to the post first and opened my package and just left it on the floor which induced even more paranoia. LOL

Of course he wouldn't own up to doing it

I hate my postman full stop and I think he hates me too. He's ALWAYS got headphones in, and doesn't acknowledge me when I say 'cheers' or 'thanks' to him. So he either doesn't hear or more likely chooses to ignore me. I think I heard him grunt this one time, but I'm not sure. If only I had a dog...the postman's natural enemy.

my postman is always late as anything. We used to get the post around 7-9 o clock latest. Now we are lucky if it comes before 11. Its sorta irritating cos I want to be the only one home when my post comes if you catch my drift. So I dont have to answer any questions.

I used to get more nervous and excited waiting for MXE deliveries than I do for any public performance. Signing for the package and opening it up was like winning the lottery. Obviously what you do when you win the lottery is have a line to celebrate.

If only I had a dog...the postman's natural enemy.

If I even see a dog on the property of someone I don't like i refuse to deliver there, make the cunt's come and collect all their mail every day. Most people are cool though, and most dogs are cool.

my postman is always late as anything. We used to get the post around 7-9 o clock latest. Now we are lucky if it comes before 11. Its sorta irritating cos I want to be the only one home when my post comes if you catch my drift. So I dont have to answer any questions.

Your postman isn't late, it's RM management's "modernisation". We all preferred it when we were finished by 10-11in the morning. Now we don't start till 7, and can work until 3pm. You're quite lucky getting your post before 11 even, people at the end of routes raraely get their post before 12.30-1ish, but can be waiting till 3.

Fair does, it comes with being spoilt for years with an awesome postman. No idea what happened to the guy actually.

I always get my mail between 12:00 and 14:00, if I'm waiting something I'm nervous all morning pacing up and down. The joy when the car pulls over is immense.

I've bought a load of tat from ebay and had no post in two days. Wahh.

Is that still on-topic? =D

Any Royal Mail talk in any thread is always on-topic as long as i am a moderator. I love nothing more than talking at length about it.

I might start giving evils to my cold as ice postman. Mimicry. Slowly become more and more like him each time I open the door. Ear-buds one day, complete look of contempt on my face the next, then one day, a full postman uniform. And when he opens the door I will hand him some letters. MIND FUCK HIM!

For reals though I hope my delivery arrives tomorrow. If not the only logical conclusion to be drawn is, I am being watched. Could be being monitored right now actually. Shit pies.

Have you sorted out that trip to London with the boy for the mail train?

For reals though I hope my delivery arrives tomorrow. If not the only logical conclusion to be drawn is, I am being watched. Could be being monitored right now actually. Shit pies.

don't worry. He's been alerted. he knows the fucking score.

(I can send you a full uniform if that's how you get your kicks...does it for me anyway)

Here's something else you might try...

943536_598167186860626_664685543_n.jpg

Not yet knock, we ventured as far north as bristol last week. I get the fear in big cities now tbh.

We are due a trip to London this year though, me uncle in Kew wants us to go and stay for a weekend or so....

I might start giving evils to my cold as ice postman. Mimicry. Slowly become more and more like him each time I open the door. Ear-buds one day, complete look of contempt on my face the next, then one day, a full postman uniform. And when he opens the door I will hand him some letters. MIND FUCK HIM!

ha! =D

If I were you I'd head into the town and buy something off a random if you don't know anyone, better than not having anything I suppose.

I'm with you man! However, the difference between UK cities interms of scoring off randoms is like night and day. When I lived in Brighton all i had to do was open my front door to get guys approaching me! K, pills, speed. If that failed, just stroll down to the sea front.

In contrast, when i lived in southampton, the only time I recall scoring off a random involved approaching 5 or 6 street guys sat on a park bench while pretending to be a britonian desperate to get me a £20 bag - just to keep the clucks at bay etc.. "You got phone money?" "Course mate" = done deal! Awful lot of effort even if i do say so myself. Shit was funny looking back though. You're alright so long as they don't think you're a cop. Make sure you have alcohol on your breath and that you speak in proper english, (ie."so you been on the pipe?" = did you smoke any crack along with the alcohol and gear that you took last night). The walk to the phone box with one of the guys is not the time for clamming up or going silent. Could turn real nasty on a hair pin.