• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I don’t know if I can smoke weed anymore

You'd have to develop if you meant to be understood, but IMO this ain't the place and yes i did use the links as provided. Although i can recognize the words except "AvE", for some reason, it's evident you were mislead into something i can't begin to explain myself... Maybe i should just have dropped it, every man is free to learn through a trial/error process of his own - m'well until it changes that man into Jerry Lewis playing do¢tor Jekill and mister Hyde. Anything Z-80 based instead?

I am glad that I created a seedline that has no more than 10% THC and a good amount of CBD. You can not really get paranoid on this weed. It just wraps you in a wellnessblanket.
Made it from an Erdpurt and a Nepali. So no haze, skunk, og.kush or other highly breeded genetics in it.

I am glad that I created a seedline that has no more than 10% THC and a good amount of CBD. You can not really get paranoid on this weed. It just wraps you in a wellnessblanket.
Made it from an Erdpurt and a Nepali. So no haze, skunk, og.kush or other highly breeded genetics in it.
If I ever smoked weed again this type of thing is probably what I would go for. I don't really need any turbo grass that just makes you dumb founded and paranoid.

What is the quality of the flower like? Is it nice and fluffy like good weed or is it like schwag brick stuff?

If I ever smoked weed again this type of thing is probably what I would go for. I don't really need any turbo grass that just makes you dumb founded and paranoid.

What is the quality of the flower like? Is it nice and fluffy like good weed or is it like schwag brick stuff?
Yeah, that is a good idea to look for such strains, as there are many people who in fact would like theese kind of herbs.

The plant I have turned out pretty nice. You can clearly see that it is outdoorweed, but it is quite chunky and very resinous (coming from the afghani influence in erdpurt). It has a very complex unusual smell. Top notes is like fruit punch or like jam, there is also a creamy anise like note (coming from the nepali). If you finally crush it, then you get an aroma of deep hash together with the fruits. It really is a delight to use it in a vaporizer. I really love it. I can send you a picture tomorrow, if you want!

Yeah, that is a good idea to look for such strains, as there are many people who in fact would like theese kind of herbs.

The plant I have turned out pretty nice. You can clearly see that it is outdoorweed, but it is quite chunky and very resinous (coming from the afghani influence in erdpurt). It has a very complex unusual smell. Top notes is like fruit punch or like jam, there is also a creamy anise like note (coming from the nepali). If you finally crush it, then you get an aroma of deep hash together with the fruits. It really is a delight to use it in a vaporizer. I really love it. I can send you a picture tomorrow, if you want!
Cool, sure!

I would feel guilty if I didn't sit and smoke with client even though i do sometimes get lost in it (strong stuff).
But since he preferred I smoke with him I have. A little, ya know? ;)
Can't get all run amok and shit. 😆
One

There was a time in my late twenties, right before I turned 30 where i didn't smoke weed. Because I had no connect. These were the darkest times of my life.
Then I got a bag again, and was able to develop a habit and now I'm 40 and smoke routinely. :buddies:

There was a time in my late twenties, right before I turned 30 where i didn't smoke weed. Because I had no connect. These were the darkest times of my life.
Then I got a bag again, and was able to develop a habit and now I'm 40 and smoke routinely. :buddies:
I love weed :)💜
It’s funny you posted here this morning … I was just thinking about this thread because I found a bag of a gelatti pie strain last night from when I smoked last … I still haven’t smoked yet

The benefits of smoking marijuana are noteworthy. Anti cancer, anti inflammatory. Not to mention how it helps with stress.
There is one thing tho that not everybody can take on a habit. And it can be overdone too. Moderation, right? @AngelsandFairiesarereal

...had no connect. These were the darkest times of my life.

...can be overdone too.

Ah, finally a brave cannabis enthousiast! M'yeap can be "overdone", like the inventition of airplanes until the sound barrier could be broken: systemic abuse is an option but it won't kill nobody. Actually that reminds me of Wax Pen now infiltrating schoolyards: those now get a red canuck THC ("legal") logo on them, hence these must have been imported from a different province with no THC capping on concentrates as in Québec where it's 30 % (e.g. with 70 % as potential ¢ontaminant$)...

The habit is transforming and i'm quite worried that only bigot prohibitionni$ts decide, for starters to repeat the very same mi$takes over and over again, despite a huge accumulation of defeating evidence that prohibition is worse.

☮️

Interestingly, chronic high dose mitragynine apparently upregulates CB1 receptors. This may explain why kratom makes me hypersensitive to cannabis. @AngelsandFairiesarereal

However, this hypersensitivity seems much less of a problem if I switch to more pure extracts, it's mainly from kratom leaf powder. So I think there is more to it. I think there is both an active and passive sensitization.

"A significant upregulation of CB1 receptor expression was found in the hippocampal CA1 region and ventral tegmental area after chronic high-dose mitragynine and morphine, whereas a downregulation was observed after chronic THC. In conclusion, the present study suggests a plausible role of the CB1 receptor in mediating the dose-dependent cognitive deficits after chronic high-dose mitragynine exposure. "

Interestingly, chronic high dose mitragynine apparently upregulates CB1 receptors. This may explain why kratom makes me hypersensitive to cannabis. @AngelsandFairiesarereal

However, this hypersensitivity seems much less of a problem if I switch to more pure extracts, it's mainly from kratom leaf powder. So I think there is more to it. I think there is both an active and passive sensitization.

"A significant upregulation of CB1 receptor expression was found in the hippocampal CA1 region and ventral tegmental area after chronic high-dose mitragynine and morphine, whereas a downregulation was observed after chronic THC. In conclusion, the present study suggests a plausible role of the CB1 receptor in mediating the dose-dependent cognitive deficits after chronic high-dose mitragynine exposure. "

Oh wow that’s really interesting
Thanks for sharing this 💜

It turns on plenty of people ime - lots of people I've known have had to stop - especially people who started early lik e you

Maybe switch to evenings only, maybe try dosing cbd before you consume, maybe switch to nice high quality hash?
You nailed it!
It brings what youre feeling to the surface so to speak.
If you can recognize where it is coming from and why maybe it will ease up.
I experienced this and changing strains helps and you can try edibles..

You nailed it!
It brings what youre feeling to the surface so to speak.
If you can recognize where it is coming from and why maybe it will ease up.
I experienced this and changing strains helps and you can try edibles..

This is my experience too

It's almost like hallucinogens in the sense that, if I toke in a bad state of mind it more often than not perpetuates that mood rather than curing it

And to my original point tied in with this quote, when you haven't smoked for a while and uncover new feelings/perspectives or just are in a new state of mind, it will feel different for sure. Especially if you haven't taken a good amount of time to introspect and identify why things became what they are

So it’s been almost a year since I smoked … like mid March was last time… I think? … because dayum I was going through some thangs. Anyways I’m going to try to again in March & see how it goes. Going from smoking lots of weed for decades to quitting a year has been interesting. Honestly I only quit because I started to get those panic attacks, other than that I wouldn’tve had. If I can go back to the regular feeling I will … I think I have a tendency to take more pills when I don’t smoke weed. I don’t know … guess I just have to figure it out. My doctor that gives me random drug tests told me “you know I don’t care if it comes up positive for marijuana rite, you have a lot to deal with & I don’t care about weed in the results”

Ah I’m rambling … anyways, still got some stuff to figure out. Just been having urges lately for other things & been wondering if smoking could help … or maybe I have to figure something else out. I’m not sure I know the healthiest best choice moving forward.

Good doc.
Take a small hit and wait 20 minutes before you think of more when you try it again. Do it at home alone or with your partner or best friend.
A mouthful. A small mouthful. If you have a choice, go for a strain with a fair amount of CBD. Alternately, you can predose with CBD.