• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How would you feel about your kid accessing Bluelight?

whatever we do we have to balance effectiveness against troublemakers with inconvenience for regular bluelighters looking to post and new people wishing to register. right now, the best thing we can do is to react swiftly when disruption occurs and everybody can help with that by reporting troublesome posts when they see them.

i received a pm earlier today from somebody criticising us and complaining that we don't take this issue seriously enough. i saw the reports about 'badmother' and all posts were removed and the user banned within about 15 to 20 minutes. if anybody honestly believes that's an unacceptable amount of time and that we're not taking it seriously, then i'll agree to disagree.

bluelight is run entirely by volunteers and, to me, that's a pretty damn good response/resolution time.

i've learned in my many years at bluelight that, no matter what we do or how we do it, somebody is going to be annoyed. i think, in this case, we're doing absolutely fine and we can live with the disappointment :)

thanks

alasdair

He did have the most recent post in 15 seperate threads at one point and I personally reported him three seperate times.

Fair enough if all you can do is delete the posts post event but if this is going to happen daily it's going to get pretty grim (or grimmer) around here.

Its a former bluelighter with severe mental health problems.

Just rather sad for the forum in gerneral.

I'm sorry if I am continuing to derail the thread, but most forum have one or two and it is sad.

I think It's incredibly sensible.

That's got to be the most naïve statement I've ever read.

Bearing in mind all the prevalent drug-pushers trying to make a living, all the rock-bottom's trying to impress their bad habits on the rest of the world... being inaugurated into international drug dealing from all the aussie's and yanks trying to score cheap pills off the Europeans etc etc and then don't forget the possibility of getting impregnated by ColtDan.

I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near the site. Especially the daughters :X

Last edited:
I think my son has already looked in here. If not, I'm sure my wife has already done it I suppose.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind - there's plenty of subforums, it doesn't necessarily mean they'd be in EADD...

But by that stage in their life I'd hope they'd realise their father was experienced enough they could come to him for advice.

This is assuming that in 20 years time kids aren't more likely to have some other platform to disseminate information from.

Vbb is starting to feel a little outdated what with youtube guides and all.

Thank you for your comment, Fug.

So the consensus so far is that most would prefer the offspring to ask them advice n talk to them. As a last resort they'd not mind them using BL for HR advice.

Those of you are aprehensive about them using BL what would you like to see changed so you'd have no problem with them accessing Bluelight?

Evey

You're welcome Evey,

Problems with BL: the amount of wrong information, the speculation, the drama, info based on opinion instead of fact etc.

Trolls.

This is the type of information they should be taught in schools, and actually taught properly not in a scaremongering way.

Thank you for your comment, Fug.

So the consensus so far is that most would prefer the offspring to ask them advice n talk to them. As a last resort they'd not mind them using BL for HR advice.

Those of you are aprehensive about them using BL what would you like to see changed so you'd have no problem with them accessing Bluelight?

Evey

Unfortunately, I feel that if my kid was accessing BL, he'd be more involved in drugs than mere experimentation. The whole orientation of the site and the membership would have to change.

I am not dissing BL or anyone who hangs out here, but this forum isn't dedicated to a casual user. I think Erikman's situation may be different-he's a mod and has a time commitment. His children might be interested in what he's doing and see it from the HR stand point.

I wouldn't be thrilled if my kid was cruising the heroin threads, looking for how to do a femoral injection.

Would you prefer he learned off some random junkie instead? We may not agree with their decisions but better they learn from people on an hr forum than anyone else.

Would you prefer he learned off some random junkie instead? We may not agree with their decisions but better they learn from people on an hr forum than anyone else.

No, I agree with you IF my child had a heroin addiction. My point was I'd hope that situation wouldn't occur.

True, but I don't think any parent in the world would want that to occur in the first place :)

You're welcome Evey,

Problems with BL: the amount of wrong information, the speculation, the drama, info based on opinion instead of fact etc.

Trolls.

This is the type of information they should be taught in schools, and actually taught properly not in a scaremongering way.

Yes I agree it should be properly taught in schools. I have discussed my addiction to codeine with my child - not in depth but enough so she understands.

Evey

The question - not aimed at you^^^ - isn't, would you throw a party, complete with fanfare if your kids were using drugs.

Drugs can me superb foe the vast majority, if my two kids walk the paths of their parents AMD other family members then of course, I'd be heartbroken. Nobody wants their kids doing potentially life threatening things...

Better to be armed with info, wherever from so long as sound.

Suxh as, horse riding is statically more harmful than taking MDMA.. My daughters a littlw too young to begin educating her, not long though. So we'll go raving instead of riding round on KILLER horse...

I want, and am fairly sure due to my life being no secret that they will be able to come to me for advice. Failing that, Blue light has sound advice. Just domr stick around too long.

Theres far more fucked things out thsre in the real wprls of web that id rather they not atumble across...

Id let them take drugs around me to start. Should anything go wrong then they're with someone who knows what to do. No amount of discouraging or propaganda can change their will to do something.

Educate AMD hope they make better choices than some of us did.

Nah! That'll be the clonazolam he took earlier :) :) :)