• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How would you feel about your kid accessing Bluelight?

That's truth really it's so easy to blame others I'm guilty of doing so myself.

Evey

^ i tend to agree.

are there drugs i have tried only because i learned about them on bluelight? yes.
is there a chance i'd have harmed myself, potentially fatally, without bluelight? yes.

what i do is my responsibility and nobody else's. if i die in a drug-related accident it's not bluelight's fault regardless of how much the moan-about-the-darkness-rather-than-change-a-lightbulb brigade would like to pin it on bluelight and its staff.

alasdair

I don't think anyone is trying to blame anything on bluelight are they? I don't think anyone is 'moaning' here either, to reduce discussion of potential problems to 'moaning' is a pretty weak attitude to take. In fact, it's much more likely to be the attitude that prevents positive change.

I wish that I'd had a source of information like this when I was growing up as an addict.
All we had were the dealer and each other, all of us learning the hard way.
I think the Benefits out weigh the promotions here (at BL)

i'll agree to disagree.

alasdair

That's your prerogative and I'm not out for an argument, but do you not feel that critical insight as to the mechanics of the dissemination of information is really important to the process of harm reduction? Why do you feel it boils down to nothing more than moaning?

Yet you still keep coming here .....

My drugs of choice are weed, MDMA, cocaine and LSD. All I need to know is which end of a spliff to suck, take a break from the dance floor for a drink, acetone wash and test my tabs. Four threads is all I've ever needed. The rest of my time is for shits n giggles.

I have always been open that for me this place is a great place to meet friends around the world who make it easier to score drugs when I land in a new city, rather than talking me down from the ledge of a tall building because I hate myself.

My drugs of choice are weed, MDMA, cocaine and LSD. All I need to know is which end of a spliff to suck, take a break from the dance floor for a drink, acetone wash and test my tabs. Four threads is all I've ever needed. The rest of my time is for shits n giggles.

I have always been open that for me this place is a great place to meet friends around the world who make it easier to score drugs when I land in a new city, rather than talking me down from the ledge of a tall building because I hate myself.

This is how i ideally use bluelight too, you got the right idea :)

Certainly makes sense. I have never used it in that way but i have travelled extensively and never found it hard to find good drugs in any country..in fact they seem to find me. I had multiple times cocaine in peru and bolivia that was amazing and i thought i would never try better...until my thai girlfriend at the time got me 3grams in Bangkok of the finest cocaine i have ever encountered. $100 aussie a gram so not south american prices but it was better product. Just shows that wherever you go..the goods are there to find.