• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How would you feel about your kid accessing Bluelight?

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
I'm not going to say much here, not gna mention ages or owt, just putting the question out there. How would you feel about your child / offspring accessing Bluelight?

Over and Out!

Evey

Evey, I think you should think about your child when you are spending 18+ hrs a day on here, does your child not get bored as fuck while you post on here?

i would feel very good about it. it shows me that my kids is at least smart enough to do some basic "research" about a substance he/she might be taking...these sites give out good info, the kind that protects people from harm.
i hope i never have kids, probably never. life on spaceship earth ain't going to get any easier so yeah...fuck kids, who needs them screaming around anyway . i hate my neighbours spoiled little brats, always screaming on full volume, taking away my relax time.

Thank you FAB for your post. I am on two minds with this one. On the one hand I don't want my child into drugs, I don't think any parent does but on the other if she was to experiment, obvious at 16+ I would want her to have access to decent HR information. It was actually seeing another member mention that he's having a child that spurred me on to start this discussion. I was gna jokingly ask him how he'd feel if his child was on Bluelight and then I thought why not ask others as it's a valid point because often we did things that we'd not want our loved ones to do.

Evey

point proven, soon as the questions get too close to home she sticks her head in the sand

How would I feel about them posting on a website populated primarily by a load of drug addicted wastes of space? Not great tbh.

I'd rather my child (If I had one, of which I would like to have at some point) spoke to me myself, about any possible sunstance taking.

This is the only forum, in which I can actually log onto, and feel releaxed about the things I talk about, and sometimes, talking to parents and listening to their own brainwashed ideas forced upon them by the media and it's terrible stigma toward drugs, COULD lead to even worse substance use.

It's a merry go round.

I feel like a chat, so if anyone has the Telegram app installed, hit me up at Cloudstrife0 ( 1 was already taken :( )

?

I'd rather my child (If I had one, of which I would like to have at some point) spoke to me myself, about any possible sunstance taking.

This is the only forum, in which I can actually log onto, and feel releaxed about the things I talk about, and sometimes, talking to parents and listening to their own brainwashed ideas forced upon them by the media and it's terrible stigma toward drugs, COULD lead to even worse substance use.

It's a merry go round.

I feel like a chat, so if anyone has the Telegram app installed, hit me up at Cloudstrife0 ( 1 was already taken :( )

��

Come into tinychat mate, i posted link on fucked thread

Maybe 3mgs F-lam may be screwing up my righing abilities. Still not tired. Leme fire up the Nexus 7

Telegram app is good, as you an group chat and create a secret enrypted chat

How would I feel about them posting on a website populated primarily by a load of drug addicted wastes of space? Not great tbh.
Same here tbh. If the child were over eighteen (and hence an adult) I'd be disappointed, but if a child of mine under that age were to do so, I'd be most angry with both the child and the site.

This is where I'm not sure. On the one hand I would not like a child (more referring to teenage years) going on Bluelight, especially if RCs were still available. I would not want my child taking substances, I don't think any parent would n I feel that this site does introduce people to substances they'd not normally come across. But on the other hand if I had a teenager who had been experimenting behind my back and I found out, I think I'd rather them on a site like this learning about the risks than not knowing anything that could reduce possible harm. The issue is, I feel, that sub-sections like this seem to glorify drug use, with how "fucked" they are that it encourages others. Yes they go on about the negative impacts of these substances but the damage has already been done once it's been glorified on threads like that. If threads like that were omitted I'd be less fearful about an offspring viewing Bluelight as a harm reduction resource.

Evey

So you feel that the site glorifies drug abuse and introduces people to new substances, but you'd be happy if your child was using drugs behind your back and reading Bluelight? I don't really follow. Any chance you could clarify? RCs are still available, btw. ;)

So you feel that the site glorifies drug abuse and introduces people to new substances, but you'd be happy if your child was using drugs behind your back and reading Bluelight? I don't really follow. Any chance you could clarify? RCs are still available, btw. ;)

Please read my post again. If had discovered that my child, as a teenager, was experimenting with various substance behind my back (no I'd not be happy about this) I would rather them go on a site that promotes harm reduction and explains safety techniques than not have any harm reduction information at all. Yes I do feel that some parts of BL promote substance abuse and glorify it with threads such as the fucked thread which basically is a thread to show off how high people are People tell others of the dangers of substances but after they've posted how much of a great time they've had on them it falls on deaf ears. IF this part was omitted, in my opinion, I would feel happier for a teenager coming on here and learning safety techniques than not knowing any and possibly causing harm.

Evey