• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How much weed do you smoke?

I smoke 0.00 grams of weed a month.

But 2 years ago, more like 72 grams a month.

I smoked cannabis daily from 13-20, but stopped smoking every day about 6 years ago. Nowadays, I can take it or leave it. Lately, I've probably been smoking 1-2g each fortnight. Best thing I ever did was quit smoking daily, after a couple months it felt like I'd had cotton wool pulled out of my ears and now I can actually enjoy it if I do decide to smoke. Though, I know a lot of reformed daily smokers that can't tolerate cannabis after quitting - they just get super paranoid, anxious and just want the high to end. I think I read somewhere that this was pretty common with chronic smokers that quit and then go back to it. I know my ex was like that, she smoked a LOT of pot every day for 10+ years and if she had a cone nowadays she absolutely hates the high.

A. <3

I smoke a half of dank kind bud every week and a half two weeks. Back in the day when I had killer by the pound I would smoke a ounce of dank a week. Ahhhh the good ole days =D

I smoke like 1.5grams of good quality hash oil each week. When i'm being perfectly honest and not dealing with opiate dependency related issues Cannabis has always been my DOC lol.

Used to smoke ~7g's (quarter oz) to ~10-14g's (half oz). That's when I had a job and wasn't hooked on heroin or methadone (currently MMT). On the other hand, bupe was easy to get enough for myself while having plenty of strips to sell off for the drugs I really want haha, which of course included high-grade marijuana!

Nowadays, I smoke ~less than an eighth. Not by choice... If I was employed I'd be back up to a quarter a week. Honestly though, learning to live without all these vices was a hard-lesson, but important for sure.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. If I'm smoking mid-grade, I'll smoke at least an eighth.

I used to smoke ALOT about ten years ago. Often living with a group that would have at least one blunt going morning noon and night, so I'd usually pitch in for the blunt rolling and smoking, but not always. I used to think that it was better to have a large tolerance to weed because even though I enjoyed the high from it, if I had a low tolerance, I would get too fuckd up and unable to have a clear stream of thought or forget what I was just saying/thinking about.

I moved onto harder drugs, and they slowly replaced my half oz a week habit with an ocassional cocaine then heroin habit. This happened over several years. For a long time, I was a poly drug user, rotating between weed coke and prescriptions. I probably smoked the LEAST ever sometime recently from around 2010~2013 where at times I would go MONTHS between using weed. Of course I was heavily into dope at the time.

Now, I have gotten back to smoking alot more often, preferably everyday. A sense of dread fills me everytime I run out of weed these days because I fear that I will cave to opiates.

But a $20 sack can still last me a whole week these days unlike 10 years ago

I've almost always been a daily smoker since I started smoking. The amount of weed I smoke has changed through out the years as high grade marijuana became more common in my city. These days, I smoke every day and usually I'll smoke 2-5 bowls/bong loads of very good weed, so about an 8th every 3-4 days or so. I also will often buy some BHO and smoke like a gram over the course of about 10 days or so, still smoking weed with it.

I'm trying to cut down to about an eighth a week but i smoked that much in the past 24 hours and now I'm dry. My self control's not very good with weed, maybe I should try a weekends only type deal, so i buy my eighth, smoke it all over the weekend, and then abstain during the week? I had less of a problem controlling my crystal meth usage when I was into that...

Try getting or making some good oil, helps me stretch my weed much further ^^^

i vape a little bit of bud once a day, on weekend is a joint and many vape hits. on some weekend i do edibles then out and about.

Try getting or making some good oil, helps me stretch my weed much further ^^^

I used to make QWISO and occassionally BHO, but the thing i like the most about smoking weed is spliffs, which happens to be the most wasteful way to smoke.

Depends. For years, I was smoking only on the weedkends at a friend's place.

At some point I started buying and was smoking every evening, two joints were enough.

Usually, I smoke like this for 2 weeks and then stop for a few weeks. After some time, it does not get me high anymore and becomes boring...

These days, I hardly smoke. I'm in a place where I don't have easy access to it, neither a private space where I can smoke.

I used to make QWISO and occassionally BHO, but the thing i like the most about smoking weed is spliffs, which happens to be the most wasteful way to smoke.

spliffs aren't bad actually, just bad for you. you're mixing it so not using too much, and flower honestly that expensive here.

personally, I manage my smoking by mixing up the form of smoking. I usually wake up to a couple dabs, then CBD capsules/spray/oil during work as well as a pen, then dabs and bowls when I get home, and oil at night. sometimes a homemade edible during the day as well. more dab heavy on the weekend, additional thc>cbd.

probably average 1.5-2g shatter every week, which is my biggest expense. plus maybe an 8th of flower, little less usually. plus an additional 10-15 capsules, edibles, etc. plus some tincture. and proabably .5-1g RSO/week. and maybe 1 disposable oil cartridge a month.

they say variety is the spice of life. and being in a medical state is fucking amazing.

I smoke many, many bowls a day from many bongs.
Probably 2-4gs per day, so about 21g per week. 95.5g / 3.4oz a month.
So that's gotta be about 1,095g / 39oz / 2.4 lbs or, just over a kilo of weed a year.
Wonderful :D

^If I had a ton of money I'd be doing the same thing :p

A lot of it's free (fuckin a I love my job), but being in CA the rest isn't bad either. A lot of it is easy to make too, if you have the motivation. (I just bought a candy thermometer today at Wal-Mart to make my own medicated caramels, gummies, etc!)

^^ go get the good stuff then
Before Opiates i smoked a gram a day of nice nugs, id buy a quarter on payday n it would last 7 days until next payday

then i drained my saving account doin Opes and there were days i didnt smoke pot at all, cuz i would spend what i had on Opes and i would try to Mooch in on others pot

tryin to build it back up,

and now i can let an 1/8 last a week
Yah opiates will do that big-time. When I was younger,before the opiate addition I smoked weed everyday. And good weed. Then opiates came & I spent every penny I had on them. Weed I thought, no way I'm buying opiates. But I've been off opiates 4 years & started smoking again. I smoke a joint in the am & a joint in the pm. Twice a day. No more no less. It's about $70/week, which I'll take anyway over my opiate/cocaine addition which COULD cost me $700/day if I had $, but @ least $100/daily, so I'll take $70/week vs. $700/week, at the least.

not much. I used to live in Colorado and smoked a lot more there. because it was always around. Now, only once in a blue moon.